Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 115. (Read 521865 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I see that your next big milestone is in Q1 2019, with mainnet release. That means agate is going live?

Yes that's right.
copper member
I know that sale just started few days ago,but how it is going so far,are you satisfied?

So far so good, considering current market situation specially significant price drop on ETH is smoth sale.
Activity: 308
I see that your next big milestone is in Q1 2019, with mainnet release. That means agate is going live?
Activity: 219
I know that sale just started few days ago,but how it is going so far,are you satisfied?
Activity: 112

Soft cap is not questioned as there is still 54 days of pre-sale, I'm interested in how much you will approach to HC during pre-sale.

to make is simple for everyone, these is only one HC which is $24,206,000 and whenever we reach this target, fund raising will finish.

Aren't there advantages to continuing the fund raising after tge HC has been reached?

That means ico will go on till hard cap is reached? Since you don't have soft cap

As clearly mentioned on www.AgateChain.org website Soft Cap amount is $2m USD and Hard Cap is set to $24,206,000 USD

Ah,sorry for confusion and thank you for explanation ,that makes sense Smiley
copper member
Will we see applications for ios in the future? In advance thanks for the answer.

Both User and Merchant mobile app has been developed in a cross platform ecosystem which means can be run in Android and IOS however due to Apple Store limitation they won't any ICO publishing their app, as soon as we finished our ICO will apply for upload the app in Apple store as well.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Will we see applications for ios in the future? In advance thanks for the answer.
Activity: 247
What about the public sale?Will there be any bonuses?

There will be no bonuses in public sale, which is very good decision.
I completely agree. The larger the bonus, the lower the price of the token on the exchange. Bonuses more than 40% is very bad. And in this project the maximum bonus is only 25%. It is very good.

That is true,this is very reasonable bonus structure,that wont cause dumping later on.

Yes, I agree. I would rather if Agate sell abit less and then burn some than selling everything with 50%+ bonus and then price plummeting after listing.

But it is also understandable why some projects have up to 50% in presale - so they can have some profit to build upon their development.
Activity: 154

I completely agree. The larger the bonus, the lower the price of the token on the exchange. Bonuses more than 40% is very bad. And in this project the maximum bonus is only 25%. It is very good.

That is true,this is very reasonable bonus structure,that wont cause dumping later on.

Yes, I agree. I would rather if Agate sell abit less and then burn some than selling everything with 50%+ bonus and then price plummeting after listing.
copper member
AGATE PRE SALE IS LIVE NOW
WWW.AGATECHAIN.ORG

Soft cap is not questioned as there is still 54 days of pre-sale, I'm interested in how much you will approach to HC during pre-sale.

to make is simple for everyone, these is only one HC which is $24,206,000 and whenever we reach this target, fund raising will finish.

Aren't there advantages to continuing the fund raising after tge HC has been reached?

That means ico will go on till hard cap is reached? Since you don't have soft cap

As clearly mentioned on www.AgateChain.org website Soft Cap amount is $2m USD and Hard Cap is set to $24,206,000 USD
Activity: 112

Activity: 266

Activity: 266
I really like the idea behind AGATE and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the project that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?

Current bonus is 25%,and thats the best possible bonus you can get,so its a good time to invest!

Are you sure? I think I saw somewhere there are even bigger ones.

He meant the biggest bonus as far as this project is concerned Smiley

I think I also read somewhere that is the biggest one. So if youre a big spender now is the time.

The best time to invest is during pre-sale
Activity: 44
Interesting new article from Agate Medium

If you’ve been thinking about how AI can be beneficial for crypto asset management lately and whether it can crack the market of crypto or not, then you’re not the only one.Many blockchain enthusiasts, wealth managers, and ‘AI Geeks’, as we call them, are trying to decode this mystery worth solving.

https://medium.com/agatechain/the-next-big-thing-agate-introduces-ai-in-the-crypto-asset-management-for-users-aace9402a7b9
Activity: 146
To adopt mainstream crypto, sometimes the user becomes doubtful about the crypto value, it's a problem and there must be a solution. I see the Agate Platform provides a solution to the problem. This platform activates the optimal transfer of Bitcoin users, Ethereum, etc. To Fiat through automatic AI bots, users get the best spending value for their crypto assets.
Activity: 41

Activity: 182
I really like the idea behind AGATE and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the project that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.

Current bonus is 25%,and thats the best possible bonus you can get,so its a good time to invest!

He meant the biggest bonus as far as this project is concerned Smiley

I think I also read somewhere that is the biggest one. So if youre a big spender now is the time.
Activity: 176
Considering Paypal a little Strict in their terms, and many freelancer wanted to adopt some other Payment bank, Agate looks a promising project on the blockchain technology, also many different people from countries where paypal is not allowed can be benefitted with agate.

Paypal got on everybodys bad side when they starteted their restrictions on crypto so I am happy we are geting an alternative.

Yeah its a stupid politic if you ask me.
Activity: 210

Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

Jump to: