Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 112. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0
How do you plan to prevent investors from dumping the token after listing on exchanges?Will there be some vesting period?

Yea there will be vesting period on team tokens.
Activity: 212
What does instant settlement mean in agate features,can you explain that part?

I think it means that you get your funds in a matter of seconds after the transaction is confirmed.
Activity: 266
How do you plan to prevent investors from dumping the token after listing on exchanges?Will there be some vesting period?

Best way to prevent that from happening is to have low bonus and good product.Agate has both of those things,so i think it will be fine Wink

I agree with that. If you offer 50%  bonus, you can expect dumping for sure, unless you have something very good. But since Agate offers 25% bonus, there is no chance that will happen

And team token supply is not too big so that will also prevent it.

And yes, there is a vasting period I'm sure so that also prevents dumps.
Activity: 182

Best way to prevent that from happening is to have low bonus and good product.Agate has both of those things,so i think it will be fine Wink

I agree with that. If you offer 50%  bonus, you can expect dumping for sure, unless you have something very good. But since Agate offers 25% bonus, there is no chance that will happen

And team token supply is not too big so that will also prevent it.
Activity: 308

Merit: 5
How close are you to reaching the cap now?

The hard cap or the soft cap? I think they took care of the soft cap and could be well on their way to the hard cap, but really should not worry about that.
How close are you to reaching the cap now?
Activity: 112
I see that you currently accept BTC,ETH,LTC  and XRP.How many more will be supported when you go live?
Activity: 182

This project seems to be a cash grab.
The fact that the company is registered in Singapore and all the team members are in Australia means no one can really chase them up in case anything goes wrong.
Their telegram group is 100K and full of fake accounts.
How can you have 100k members but only 1300 people watched your video and only 10+ download of your app?
There is no indication or proof of the initial 1mil private investors.

You can check who are those private investors, pretty sure team already gave the names here before.

I do not believe that those names have been published since they are private investors, but maybe I'm wrong ...

They haven't published their initial investors' detail.

This is as usual, the names of private investors are mostly unpublished
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I'm interested in your project, whether you're currently doing the hiring to expand your network?
Activity: 6
This project seems to be a cash grab.
The fact that the company is registered in Singapore and all the team members are in Australia means no one can really chase them up in case anything goes wrong.
Their telegram group is 100K and full of fake accounts.
How can you have 100k members but only 1300 people watched your video and only 10+ download of your app?
There is no indication or proof of the initial 1mil private investors.

You can check who are those private investors, pretty sure team already gave the names here before.

I do not believe that those names have been published since they are private investors, but maybe I'm wrong ...

They haven't published their initial investors' detail.
Activity: 154
Hey. I'm interested in your project. Can you please tell me what is the minimum amount of investment in the project?
Have a look at how AGATE will look like and work :

https://youtu.be/xre5kOcEefQ

Thanks for sharing. Now I see Agate will simply be offered to users upon checkout with partner shops. Easy to use!

That's convenient and not intrusive at all, and that could attract regular users.
Activity: 224

Thanks for sharing. Now I see Agate will simply be offered to users upon checkout with partner shops. Easy to use!
I have been folllowing Agate for a while now .. And i have to admit the developers have really created a top notch project.great team, wonderful community .. Agate to the moon
Activity: 53
What does instant settlement mean in agate features,can you explain that part?
Activity: 222

Jump to: