Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 116. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Considering Paypal a little Strict in their terms, and many freelancer wanted to adopt some other Payment bank, Agate looks a promising project on the blockchain technology, also many different people from countries where paypal is not allowed can be benefitted with agate.

Paypal got on everybodys bad side when they starteted their restrictions on crypto so I am happy we are geting an alternative.

Yes. I believe we were all prettu deterred by their decision. Though they first were ok with it they suddenly changed their mind.
Considering Paypal a little Strict in their terms, and many freelancer wanted to adopt some other Payment bank, Agate looks a promising project on the blockchain technology, also many different people from countries where paypal is not allowed can be benefitted with agate.

Paypal got on everybodys bad side when they starteted their restrictions on crypto so I am happy we are geting an alternative.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
I really like the idea behind AGATE and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the project that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.
Do you have any bonuses on purchase available at the moment?

Current bonus is 25%,and thats the best possible bonus you can get,so its a good time to invest!

25% is good bonus indeed,good incebtive to join asap!Will those tokens be locked for some period of time?
Activity: 219
I really like the idea behind AGATE and it looks like team is very serious. Happy to support the project that will allow us spend crypto with such a low fees and so user friendly.

Current bonus is 25%,and thats the best possible bonus you can get,so its a good time to invest!
Activity: 264
Are you gonna charge merchants for your POS terminals?

As you know in traditional merchant system ,there are different fees related to POS terminal, include one-off account activation fee, monthly rental fee, and service fee (between 2%-8%) Agate will give POS terminal for free to incentives merchants and they receive fund without any fee only if they wanna withdraw it to Debit card or bank account they need to pay only 1% in Agate coin. 

This is smart business move. In view of the above, this fee is negligible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Do you plan to sign more partnerships in the future? What kind of partnership would help out AGATE the most to develop faster as a project?

Strategic partners maybe? Those that could push the project more into the mainstream.

Possibly some big names to boost confidence in the project or some legal/marketing collaboration.

Agate only needs partners that can bring better market exposure, everything else is covered.

Any ideas on who those partners might be in the future?
Activity: 56
I took a quick look on your website and white paper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform.
Gonna check whitepaper abit more and ill come back with some questions

That is true Agate aims high,but since they have good team im sure they will be able to delivered what they promised  and planned in the roadmap!

Team has been great when it comes to following roadmap so far.

What is the next thing to be developed according to roadmap?

Agate Blockchain Main net

Will AGT remain ethereium based token after main net launch?

No there would be a token Swap so you get Agate coin.

When you plan to do that swap?
Activity: 90

As you know in traditional merchant system ,there are different fees related to POS terminal, include one-off account activation fee, monthly rental fee, and service fee (between 2%-8%) Agate will give POS terminal for free to incentives merchants and they receive fund without any fee only if they wanna withdraw it to Debit card or bank account they need to pay only 1% in Agate coin. 

Will that deal be available for any private person too?
copper member
Activity: 196

Do you have a prototype of this POS terminals? And when they will be available for order for mass adoption? What different between your terminals and PundiX ?

yes, there is a prototype and a video of it on website www.agatechain.org in fact one of the value proposition of Agate is there are over 12 functional product available for download on website and github.

What different between your terminals and PundiX:
it's completely different concept,in high level concept PundiX only can transfer few crypto from one person to another person and only in indonesia, where as Agate is a complete set of tools and ecosystem to eliminate  volatility for merchant. and every single merchant can accept crypto without knowing anything about blockchain, coin, wallet, exchange ,,, or worry about price volatility or even price labeling.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Do you have a prototype of this POS terminals? And when they will be avaliable for order for mass adoption? What different between your terminals and PundiX ?
copper member

copper member
I must say that  website is excellent - excellent design and graphics, everything looks airy and easy. I do not like when a website looks like the control panel of a spaceship. Then the necessary information is very difficult to find.

thanks for support
Activity: 171
Do you plan to sign more partnerships in the future? What kind of partnership would help out AGATE the most to develop faster as a project?

Strategic partners maybe? Those that could push the project more into the mainstream.

Possibly some big names to boost confidence in the project or some legal/marketing collaboration.

Agate only needs partners that can bring better market exposure, everything else is covered.
Activity: 220
I took a quick look on your website and white paper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform.
Gonna check whitepaper abit more and ill come back with some questions

That is true Agate aims high,but since they have good team im sure they will be able to delivered what they promised  and planned in the roadmap!

Team has been great when it comes to following roadmap so far.

What is the next thing to be developed according to roadmap?

Agate Blockchain Main net

Will AGT remain ethereium based token after main net launch?

Activity: 50
I must say that  website is excellent - excellent design and graphics, everything looks airy and easy. I do not like when a website looks like the control panel of a spaceship. Then the necessary information is very difficult to find.
Activity: 163
When reading about the project, I found AgateChain to be a complete set of decentralized blockchain and a multi-coin mechanism. Platform as a cash bank and can be made immediately, safe with low transaction fees. I am very impressed and always follow and support the project!
Activity: 175

Jump to: