Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 139. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I wish you'll make use of cryptocurrencies is as easy as sending or receiving dollars via PayPal
Activity: 124
Will the team be doing any more videos? Those two on the YT channel are a month old and are not really representative.

Maybe that could be sorted with bounty hunters, I'm sure they would be interested in making videos in exchange for agate tokens

Can they make quality videos, that's the question..
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?
The procedure for participation in any ICO is always almost the same, and it's very easy. You can watch any video in YouTube, there are a lot of them. And if this is your first participation in the ICO - then be careful, do not invest a lot of money.

Are you talking about general ICO participation videos or about Agate videos? Because Agate has only 2 and none of them are an explanation of the participation process. They should make a couple of short videos for that purpose. The community would be gratefull.
Activity: 112
An interesting article that explains why Agate went with proof of stake system

https://medium.com/agatechain/proof-of-work-versus-proof-of-stake-why-agate-chose-to-implement-the-latter-bdbe7c80c93c

"POS benefits

Saves energy
With the POS, the attacker would need to have a stake of 51% of the cryptocurrency to carry out a 51% attack. The POS avoids this tragedy as it makes it disadvantageous for a miner with a 51% stake to attack the network. No one would like to strike a system where they hold a majority stake. In case of a fall in the value, their stake would also fall. Therefore, the stakeholder will always try to maintain the high-security levels
In a POS, the validators are those who own the coins. Hence, you have the loyalty aspect, working for you."

its is definitely easier to use this type of protocol, and you don't have to mine and there are some loyalty benefits.

With loyalty benefits you mean like bonuses for staking or something else?

I think Agate will have staking system. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
● Me\/u ●
How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?
The procedure for participation in any ICO is always almost the same, and it's very easy. You can watch any video in YouTube, there are a lot of them. And if this is your first participation in the ICO - then be careful, do not invest a lot of money.
Activity: 182

https://medium.com/agatechain/proof-of-work-versus-proof-of-stake-why-agate-chose-to-implement-the-latter-bdbe7c80c93c

"POS benefits

Saves energy
With the POS, the attacker would need to have a stake of 51% of the cryptocurrency to carry out a 51% attack. The POS avoids this tragedy as it makes it disadvantageous for a miner with a 51% stake to attack the network. No one would like to strike a system where they hold a majority stake. In case of a fall in the value, their stake would also fall. Therefore, the stakeholder will always try to maintain the high-security levels
In a POS, the validators are those who own the coins. Hence, you have the loyalty aspect, working for you."

its is definitely easier to use this type of protocol, and you don't have to mine and there are some loyalty benefits.

With loyalty benefits you mean like bonuses for staking or something else?
Activity: 61
Will the team be doing any more videos? Those two on the YT channel are a month old and are not really representative.

Maybe that could be sorted with bounty hunters, I'm sure they would be interested in making videos in exchange for agate tokens
Activity: 224
Activity: 56

"POS benefits

Saves energy

Yes,POW is future,even huge POW projects like Ethereum will switch po POS eventually,and that tells you something.
Activity: 118
You already minted your tokens,or TGE will happen end of token sale?
Activity: 266

"POS benefits

Saves energy

Activity: 182
When can we expect distribution of AGT tokens?
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Paypal?!! Great idea! This is very great! Hope you, guys succeed!

This seems the best ICO I have ever seen!

Thanks for this innovation.. I am excited to see this further.
Activity: 175

I haven't been able to find any of what you are asking about but check their website, they do have some info https://www.agatechain.org/. I wish they did a couple of videos.
Activity: 126
What's the price of 1 agate token?

without any discount is $0.076 USD

PRE-SALES STAGE 1 | 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 | 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2| 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 | 20% DISCOUNT|
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 | 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 | 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 | 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 | 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 | 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 | 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES | 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 | NO DISCOUNT

Not bad discounts. First come first serve. I hope that will bring in some additional people that were on the sidelines.

we got overwhelming response from crypto community and reached 100,000 telegram member in Agate telegram group and thousands of people registered in our website
https://t.me/agatechain_group

Can Telegram group go over 100k members? Awesome news btw. Cheesy

No it cant,thats max supergroup can go.Projects usually open another group if they reach that cap.
Activity: 112
Activity: 252
What's the price of 1 agate token?

without any discount is $0.076 USD

PRE-SALES STAGE 1 | 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 | 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2| 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 | 20% DISCOUNT|
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 | 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 | 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 | 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 | 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 | 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 | 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES | 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 | NO DISCOUNT

Not bad discounts. First come first serve. I hope that will bring in some additional people that were on the sidelines.
Not a bad metric without huge discounts, besides there is no proof of love, from which the crypto community is already tired.
For tokens of the presale members, a lock is provided?

According to experts because of huge potential of Agate project, we didn't really need to give any discount however in order to honour our early adaptor we gave fair discount as per market standards.
there would be one year locking period vesting quarterly for Team's token.

There wont be any discount for those that join during public sale?

I would like to know that too,somehow it doesnt seem fair to get nothing.But then again,those that joined earlier should get bigger bonus.

Maybe the bonus may get those who participate with a larger amount?

Bonuses during pre-sales are satisfactory so I do not see the need for the same during the main sale.
Activity: 152
How come that you still haven't started working on your smart contract?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate,what can you offer them?

You should read about iFiat Ecosystem.  Cool

Yes I agree that iFiat Ecosystem will be a significant factor that will attract a lot of merchants to give a go with Agate.There are some pretty strong incentives for merchants there.

What is iFiat Ecosystem?
Activity: 117
Merit: 2
I see that you already have Physical POS Terminals?Is there any videos showing them in use?

Good question and I would like to also add to it a bit.When will Pos Terminals be fully functional with iFiat Ecosystem and for how much will they be sold or you will give them for free to merchants who decide to use Agate?
Jump to: