Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 137. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
well, hopefully it can enter the zero fee exchange and the verification requirements still make sense.
To be distributed to the community can be smooth. So, Good luck with your project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
When can we expect exchange listing, how soon after end of the ICO?

I believe we will have a listing probably immediately after ICO ends, as ICO will run for 3-4 more months and team has a lot of time to secure a listing by then.

Might be,today you have to be ready to spend alot on exchange,it has to be part of the budget

How much are exchanges charging for listings? Is it a lot of money?

Between $ 50k and up to $ 1 million.
Activity: 142
Do you plan to have an open beta for mobile app?
Activity: 220
Do I need an ERC20 token-compatible wallet to buy some Agate? Or I can buy with credit card?

It's good to have erc-20 wallet overall as you will need it to receive tokens later.
Activity: 95
Do I need an ERC20 token-compatible wallet to buy some Agate? Or I can buy with credit card?
Activity: 166
When did Agate start the development?

According to the roadmap in April 2017

what phase is this project currently in? Are the progamistic issues completed, are all assumptions met and the project operates in the production version?

Well they are following the roadmap very good so far, there was no delays for now.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
When did Agate start the development?

According to the roadmap in April 2017

what phase is this project currently in? Are the progamistic issues completed, are all assumptions met and the project operates in the production version?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

I believe we will have a listing probably immediately after ICO ends, as ICO will run for 3-4 more months and team has a lot of time to secure a listing by then.

It is a lot time till the listing. The project is good and the idea of the whole infrastructore of payment is very good. I think afte the ICO it will be no problems with listing.
Activity: 175

Might be,today you have to be ready to spend alot on exchange,it has to be part of the budget

How much are exchanges charging for listings? Is it a lot of money?
Activity: 78
When reading about the project, I found AgateChain to be a complete set of decentralized blockchain and a multi-coin mechanism. Platform as a cash bank and can be made immediately, safe with low transaction fees. I am very impressed and always follow and support the project!
Activity: 112

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

Activity: 126
Hi,who did your smart contract audit?If you can share the name of course.

No one yet, smart contract is scheduled for 2019 according to roadmap.

Thats kinda weird,shouldnt smart contract audit happen early during the development?
Activity: 264
Agate is very interesting project and I hope it can surpass paypal in future Cheesy

I'm confident they will, PayPal's time is over Cheesy

well maybe not really over but they are getting stronger competition day by day.

Well of course, figuratively said Wink

They are still a huge brand name and whatever competition they are getting it's more likely to succeed in crypto than elsewhere.

It will really hard to go mainstream and achieve some adoption.Not only for Agate, but in general.

Of course it will not be easy, it is a powerful brand against which it is difficult to fight, but if there is a chance to to replace PayPal it can happen on the crypto market.
Activity: 222
Agate is very interesting project and I hope it can surpass paypal in future Cheesy

well maybe not really over but they are getting stronger competition day by day.

They are still a huge brand name and whatever competition they are getting it's more likely to succeed in crypto than elsewhere.

It will really hard to go mainstream and achieve some adoption.Not only for Agate, but in general.
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Activity: 211
Hi,who did your smart contract audit?If you can share the name of course.

No one yet, smart contract is scheduled for 2019 according to roadmap.
Activity: 56
Activity: 61
Are there some ways to get some Moss Agate tokens if we can't invest at the moment.Like some airdrop or help project with something to earn some tokens?

You can join bounty campaign.Even tho as newbie you wont be able to join signature,but you will be able to join social media part of the campaign.

how much is social media like Facebook responsible for spreading the word? don't they have some strict crypto regulations as well?

Facebook and twitter tends to be the most popular part of the campaign, with huge amount of people. Not a bad way to get some tokens Smiley

Activity: 247
Are there some ways to get some Moss Agate tokens if we can't invest at the moment.Like some airdrop or help project with something to earn some tokens?

You can join bounty campaign.Even tho as newbie you wont be able to join signature,but you will be able to join social media part of the campaign.

how much is social media like Facebook responsible for spreading the word? don't they have some strict crypto regulations as well?
Jump to: