Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 138. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Sure, there is more work to be done, but handling regulatory authority may end up being something that will handle itself as the tides on crypto change.

what kind of additional permissions are required? is it something specific? also, is it region-based?
Activity: 61
Are there some ways to get some Moss Agate tokens if we can't invest at the moment.Like some airdrop or help project with something to earn some tokens?

You can join bounty campaign.Even tho as newbie you wont be able to join signature,but you will be able to join social media part of the campaign.
Activity: 108
Your ICO lasts till November 15th,right?Do you plan to run bounty campaign till then?
Activity: 186
I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Sure, there is more work to be done, but handling regulatory authority may end up being something that will handle itself as the tides on crypto change.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
AGATE technology is outstanding. The coin project has great potential and is worth investing for a long time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Will the debit card be issued?
Activity: 137
Are there some ways to get some Moss Agate tokens if we can't invest at the moment.Like some airdrop or help project with something to earn some tokens?
[/quote
You should join bounty campaign, that's not bad way to get involved.
Activity: 224
Agate is very interesting project and I hope it can surpass paypal in future Cheesy

I'm confident they will, PayPal's time is over Cheesy

well maybe not really over but they are getting stronger competition day by day.
Activity: 238
Hi,who did your smart contract audit?If you can share the name of course.
Activity: 156
Agate is very interesting project and I hope it can surpass paypal in future Cheesy

I'm confident they will, PayPal's time is over Cheesy
Activity: 266
How come that you still haven't started working on your smart contract?

big ambitions but i doubt this is going to happen with that iFiat which is basically as USDT. now buying merchandise is possible as its not a big deal and other do that already, the Pay Your Bills is not going to happen 100% and Debit cards will not be issued here as many others failed (litepay for example), this is a nice project when reading the idea but if you take a look there are projects that are doing similar things and already work. NONE has Fiat pairing or connected to Fiat in any way.

white papers are nice but who said its all real and what makes you think those guys will succeed where other big names failed (denied) by the major credit card providers.

They probably did started working on it, but if you look at roadmap you will see when we can expect it.

Smart contract was announced for Q2 2019
Activity: 140
Activity: 212

big ambitions but i doubt this is going to happen with that iFiat which is basically as USDT. now buying merchandise is possible as its not a big deal and other do that already, the Pay Your Bills is not going to happen 100% and Debit cards will not be issued here as many others failed (litepay for example), this is a nice project when reading the idea but if you take a look there are projects that are doing similar things and already work. NONE has Fiat pairing or connected to Fiat in any way.

white papers are nice but who said its all real and what makes you think those guys will succeed where other big names failed (denied) by the major credit card providers.

They probably did started working on it, but if you look at roadmap you will see when we can expect it.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2

Activity: 166
When can we expect distribution of AGT tokens?

That will happen after ICO ends, that is how it is done.
What's the price of 1 agate token?

without any discount is $0.076 USD

PRE-SALES STAGE 1 | 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 | 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2| 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 | 20% DISCOUNT|
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 | 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 | 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 | 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 | 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 | 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 | 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES | 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 | NO DISCOUNT

Not bad discounts. First come first serve. I hope that will bring in some additional people that were on the sidelines.

we got overwhelming response from crypto community and reached 100,000 telegram member in Agate telegram group and thousands of people registered in our website
https://t.me/agatechain_group

Can Telegram group go over 100k members? Awesome news btw. Cheesy

No it cant,thats max supergroup can go.Projects usually open another group if they reach that cap.

Is team going to open another group?

I do not see why not if it would be necessary.
Activity: 171
What's the price of 1 agate token?

without any discount is $0.076 USD

PRE-SALES STAGE 1 | 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 | 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2| 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 | 20% DISCOUNT|
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 | 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 | 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 | 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 | 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 | 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 | 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES | 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 | NO DISCOUNT

Not bad discounts. First come first serve. I hope that will bring in some additional people that were on the sidelines.

we got overwhelming response from crypto community and reached 100,000 telegram member in Agate telegram group and thousands of people registered in our website
https://t.me/agatechain_group

Can Telegram group go over 100k members? Awesome news btw. Cheesy

No it cant,thats max supergroup can go.Projects usually open another group if they reach that cap.

Is team going to open another group?
Activity: 230
How to join the sale,whats the procedure,do you have some explanation video or article?

I haven't been able to find any of what you are asking about but check their website, they do have some info https://www.agatechain.org/. I wish they did a couple of videos.

Investors must fulfill this form

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdb8zv_Odq6c8WPzHI4MS_JD6uP1pw65u7XJYG0Y3jfWuPbvQ/viewform

I believe that someone from team then contacts them.

Some video guide would greatly facilitate things.
Will the team be doing any more videos? Those two on the YT channel are a month old and are not really representative.

Maybe that could be sorted with bounty hunters, I'm sure they would be interested in making videos in exchange for agate tokens

Can they make quality videos, that's the question..

I don't see why not, there is certainly a significant number of people who can make quality promo video, the only question is at what price Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I wish you'll make use of cryptocurrencies is as easy as sending or receiving dollars via PayPal

We all hope for that.The one that manages to do that will be bigger than Gooogle!
Jump to: