Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 136. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Are you planning to get listed on any ICO review platforms in the near future?

Since project is already going on for some time Agate is already listed on ICO trackers.For example ICObench gave it very good 4.1  https://icobench.com/ico/agate

It seems to me you don't have to seek out those, they come to the project on their own.

I just hope that those are fair project evaluations
What is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale?

From what i saw on their website,minimum is 60 USD.Low enough for everyone to join.

I agree, this is a fair amount, interested can participate without doubt.

That is a good amount. Almost everyone can join and still the project can make some profit.
Activity: 66
When can we expect distribution of AGT tokens?

Tokens are usually distributed after end of sale,so i guess it will be same here
Activity: 252
What's the price of 1 agate token?

without any discount is $0.076 USD

PRE-SALES STAGE 1 | 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 | 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2| 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 | 20% DISCOUNT|
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 | 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 | 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 | 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 | 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 | 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 | 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES | 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 | NO DISCOUNT

Not bad discounts. First come first serve. I hope that will bring in some additional people that were on the sidelines.

we got overwhelming response from crypto community and reached 100,000 telegram member in Agate telegram group and thousands of people registered in our website
https://t.me/agatechain_group

Waw! that is some huge amount of community you have there i must say, it is always good for a project to have the backing of the community which is also brings a huge amount of support and thus prospective investors, because with this number of telegram community and if 90% support this project by contributing during the sale period, then certainly this project will sell out in no time i believe, 100,000 tele members is huge Shocked, between pretty good discount too.

You will see that not many of the 100,000 members will engage in an active discussion as they are not all real people in my opinion. Sometimes there are these referral campaigns and out of the sudden the members explode. It's not realistic.

I think same can be said for any telegram group,there are always alot of those that join for airdrop reward.

Yes I am just surprised that nobody gets the idea that most of those telegram registrations might just be fake.

I guess noone cares that much,no big harm anyway ,and also telegram is not doing much to stop that.
Activity: 131
When can we expect distribution of AGT tokens?
Activity: 126
Crypto does finally need a next level platform to suit its needs,and agate can be the one!
Activity: 224

Not bad discounts. First come first serve. I hope that will bring in some additional people that were on the sidelines.

we got overwhelming response from crypto community and reached 100,000 telegram member in Agate telegram group and thousands of people registered in our website

Waw! that is some huge amount of community you have there i must say, it is always good for a project to have the backing of the community which is also brings a huge amount of support and thus prospective investors, because with this number of telegram community and if 90% support this project by contributing during the sale period, then certainly this project will sell out in no time i believe, 100,000 tele members is huge Shocked, between pretty good discount too.

You will see that not many of the 100,000 members will engage in an active discussion as they are not all real people in my opinion. Sometimes there are these referral campaigns and out of the sudden the members explode. It's not realistic.

I think same can be said for any telegram group,there are always alot of those that join for airdrop reward.

Yes I am just surprised that nobody gets the idea that most of those telegram registrations might just be fake.

Usually they are, but so are in every other ICO project if you are honest.Thats the way it works in crypto unfortunately.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

copper member
Activity: 196

Please check post #1730 however we are drafting a comprehensive article regarding these rating and will publish it in our Medium in next 18h , so please make sure you follow out blog. https://medium.com/agatechain
When can we expect exchange listing, how soon after end of the ICO?

I believe we will have a listing probably immediately after ICO ends, as ICO will run for 3-4 more months and team has a lot of time to secure a listing by then.

Might be,today you have to be ready to spend alot on exchange,it has to be part of the budget

How much are exchanges charging for listings? Is it a lot of money?

Between $ 50k and up to $ 1 million.

That is so much money just to get listed, is this like a fact or speculation?
Those prices can be surprisingly steep so I would say that it seems like a legit price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Find the answer to this question in the whiteboard token information section of this project. or I think that this information is on the official site. you should only inspect everything in detail.
copper member
Activity: 196
AGATE ICO Rating 9/8/2018
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
where I can find the project bounty announcement board, I would love to participate in your bounty campaign

You can check the details here m8,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-agt-agate-bounty-1862000-usd-rewards-for-participants-4426676

Since project is already going on for some time Agate is already listed on ICO trackers.For example ICObench gave it very good 4.1  https://icobench.com/ico/agate

It seems to me you don't have to seek out those, they come to the project on their own.
Activity: 193
When can we expect exchange listing, how soon after end of the ICO?

I believe we will have a listing probably immediately after ICO ends, as ICO will run for 3-4 more months and team has a lot of time to secure a listing by then.

Might be,today you have to be ready to spend alot on exchange,it has to be part of the budget

How much are exchanges charging for listings? Is it a lot of money?

Between $ 50k and up to $ 1 million.

That is so much money just to get listed, is this like a fact or speculation?
Activity: 66

Activity: 219
Activity: 61

From what i saw on their website,minimum is 60 USD.Low enough for everyone to join.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
where I can find the project bounty announcement board, I would love to participate in your bounty campaign
Activity: 182
Jump to: