Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 142. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What bonus do we get if we invest now?

I think that until the end of a month discount is 25% for investments above $1000

25% discount sounds like a good deal,and a good reason to join sale asap!

Is there any discount for investments under 1000$ ?

that would be very welcome as 1000$ is a bit too much for me to invest.

Maybe that is the minimum amount in first round of presale...

Presale tends to have bigger bonus and higher min amount needed,so maybe thats the case here

Yeah, that make sense.

but because of the bonus, there is the catch that you would have to be a bigger investor, and there is almost always a minimum amount required so be sure to check that.

Pre-sale is mainly intended for big investors, for this reason amount which is set is not for everyone
Activity: 266
According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?

I don't think they announced any open beta testing if that's what you mean. I'm sure they will have that announcement on heir telegram.

Does it mean that they will have an internal beta?

It doesn't have to be like that. They might have not just decided/announced it.
Activity: 224
According to the map i see you have beta application ready.Is it possible to try it out?

I don't think they announced any open beta testing if that's what you mean. I'm sure they will have that announcement on heir telegram.

Does it mean that they will have an internal beta?

Maybe he was asking about a possible demo. some projects offer this as an option.
Activity: 186

I think that until the end of a month discount is 25% for investments above $1000

Presale tends to have bigger bonus and higher min amount needed,so maybe thats the case here

Yeah, that make sense.

but because of the bonus, there is the catch that you would have to be a bigger investor, and there is almost always a minimum amount required so be sure to check that.
Activity: 182
Activity: 120

Activity: 166

Bonuses should be altered depending on how much you invest. The bigger the risk you take the more you get out of it. And as we have more and more projects, investors will be attracted to the best bonuses and returns they can get on their investments.

25 % does sound like quite a good discount. So is it the discount in private sale/presale? what will be some of the bonuses in later stages of sale? Is there maybe some list/pie chart of these?

You can check out bonus structure on the website, there are a few sale phases and bonuses change for each one.

Here it is for the lazy ones  Cool

PRE-SALES STAGE 1     21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018
25% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 2      1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018
20% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 3      12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018
15% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 4      23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018
10% DISCOUNT

PRE-SALES STAGE 5     4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018
5% DISCOUNT

PUBLIC SALES     15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018
NO DISCOUNT
Activity: 34
It is something new. I will keep my eyes on it.

You should because this will grow big!  Cool

Activity: 175

Activity: 37
I'm delighted with your project!

Me too, I'm telling all my friends how good agate is.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Can we buy AGT with credit cards?
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

Bonuses should be altered depending on how much you invest. The bigger the risk you take the more you get out of it. And as we have more and more projects, investors will be attracted to the best bonuses and returns they can get on their investments.

25 % does sound like quite a good discount. So is it the discount in private sale/presale? what will be some of the bonuses in later stages of sale? Is there maybe some list/pie chart of these?

You can check out bonus structure on the website, there are a few sale phases and bonuses change for each one.
Activity: 193

I agree,i think thats better than flat bonus %.Those that invest more are taking bigger risk,so they should be rewarded for that.

Exactely. Team should reward those who take the most risk.
Activity: 78
Who do you consider to be your main competition?In crypto world Smiley
Activity: 182
By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too?

I have seen situations where groups have extended their numbers but I think they have to go directly to the Telegram team and request a bigger group.

I think Agate team can contact Telegram to get group limit raised.What is the max number of members for Telegram group at the moment?

At the moment the max number of members for Telegram group is 75k. Don't know is there a option to extend this.

I think there is an option to request extension to aroun 100 k but the team would have to check with Telegram. Seems like the project is quite popular Smiley that's good news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The project looks interesting with a global ambition and an experienced team backing the project. When will the demo version available to test the platform?
Jump to: