Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 161. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Can you please explain what are the advantages of the iFiat Ecosystem?

Hopefully this will shed some light on it for you:

Fiats exist on Agate blockchain rather than on less developed and tested blockchains, also, not within closed-source software running on centralised, private databases, or on very costly and slow blockchains like bitcoin, which is not viable or practical to use it as a medium to transfer funds or for micropayments.

Although, iFiats can be used just like other cryptocurrencies, i.e., in a p2p, pseudo anonymous, decentralised, cryptographically secure environment, but they are only circulated inside Agate blockchain to facilitate the payments and real-time settlement and secure the value of funds for both users and merchant as iFiat redemption will not face any pricing or liquidity constraints.
iFiats run on one of the fastest decentralised blockchain platforms, which include a decentralised exchange (DEX), Browser base, wallet encryption, open source, multiparty security and reporting functions and all transaction can be tracked on our blockchain explorer.
iFiat’s one-to-one backing implementation is easier for traditional merchants to understand and accept for their goods or services.
Although iFiats are fully redeemable via the options below, the best use case scenario is to spend it with other merchants or suppliers, because it’s real-time and has a very small transaction fee for users.
Instant loading onto virtual or physical debit cards
Request to transfer to bank account
Pay any type of bill, include loan repayment, utilities etc.
Generate crypto gift voucher, which is redeemable with all Agate merchants (in store or online)
Activity: 166
Can you please explain what are the advantages of the iFiat Ecosystem?
Activity: 175
Interesting project - in which phase is it now? pre-ICO or ICO?

It is still Pre ICO, ICO will be around the end of October.

Pre-ICO would be the time when a project pitches the idea to potential investors and users, right?

Yeah and hopefully goes to more conferences and lures more big investors also.
Activity: 224

Pre-ICO would be the time when a project pitches the idea to potential investors and users, right?
Activity: 171

Activity: 108
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I like the fact that agate will have an open API feature.

I like the merchant friendly solutions!

Open API? Does that mean that developers outside the project will have access to contribute with their work?

It would make sense ti make this an open project in terms that it would be accessible through developments of others.

I do not understand this part, can anyone explain it? Thank you.

Open API mean that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
Activity: 143
What will actually incentivize merchants to use use AGATE?What will be offered to them to get them to use AGATE?

The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that is a pretty good incentive.

Yes, I believe that the funds in the account are good reason Wink
Activity: 266

Open API? Does that mean that developers outside the project will have access to contribute with their work?

It would make sense ti make this an open project in terms that it would be accessible through developments of others.

I do not understand this part, can anyone explain it? Thank you.
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
What will actually incentivize merchants to use use AGATE?What will be offered to them to get them to use AGATE?

The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that is a pretty good incentive.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Activity: 193

Yeah so people can connect their systems to it.

It will ensure faster adoption and development  and that is very important.Great decision from the team.
Activity: 247
Merit: 2
Promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country?

Probably in one that does not have to many restrictions regarding crypto. I think South Korea could be an option.

Its unfortunate that more countries are not so open to new technologies.

Hopes it will change over time...

More countries will have to adept or else they will become a victim of changes.

I think I see some Judas priest reference here Cheesy Some countries can afford crypto ban at the moment, but later they will regret it.
Activity: 266

Activity: 176

Yeah so people can connect their systems to it.
Activity: 166
Promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country?

Probably in one that does not have to many restrictions regarding crypto. I think South Korea could be an option.

Its unfortunate that more countries are not so open to new technologies.

Hopes it will change over time...

Malta is also very crypto friendly country, could be a good choice also.
Activity: 196

Activity: 182

I have been using Paypal for many years & I am in Crypto industry now.
That is so great to hear that there is a solution of Paypal for crypto currencies.

I am with you.!

Yes Agate is proposing a solution of PayPal which has been a bit strict for some particular countries, most people find PayPal very convenient and easy while others find it stressful, but this however depends on your operation with PayPal,  
PayPal is a secure payment processor but Agate will include the use of crypto in its platform which is great.

PayPal could do the same within a blink of an eye. If they see that the implementation of cryptocurrencies is necessary in order to stay competitive I think they will do it.

Its too bad they dont see the potential in it. But this makes other projects work for it and become succesful.

I think its tough to do it for them cause of regulations.
I have been using Paypal for many years & I am in Crypto industry now.
That is so great to hear that there is a solution of Paypal for crypto currencies.

I am with you.!

Yes Agate is proposing a solution of PayPal which has been a bit strict for some particular countries, most people find PayPal very convenient and easy while others find it stressful, but this however depends on your operation with PayPal,  
PayPal is a secure payment processor but Agate will include the use of crypto in its platform which is great.

PayPal could do the same within a blink of an eye. If they see that the implementation of cryptocurrencies is necessary in order to stay competitive I think they will do it.

Its too bad they dont see the potential in it. But this makes other projects work for it and become succesful.
Jump to: