Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 177. (Read 521865 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What events will you visit in July - August?

Are there any relevant events during the summer? Like crypto related?

You mean like crypto conferences and such?

Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world, the only question is which one is most acceptable from them.

Every event can help you to get more exposure and get more investors, you never know who is watching.

Are the crypto conferences really a good way? Do you have to invest a lot to participate?

It would depend on the conference and on your goals. It's always good for networking. One would not be enough.

possibly. but which one would you choose to be the one to benefit the project the most?

the most closest event would be in next week in Dubai 8th-9th July , follow with few others in Middle east and another summit 5-7 September in Sydney Australia, for more update please follow Agate Telegram news channel. https://t.me/AgateChain
copper member
How much you expect to raise during the sale?

soft cap $2 million (already over 50% raised)
hard cap is $24,206,000 USD
copper member
What is the minimum to invest in the project?

I think its a lot, but its worth it.

Minimum for private sale is $50,000 USD
Minimum for pre-sale and public sale is only $60 USD
copper member

Minimum for private sale is $50,000 USD
Minimum for pre-sale and public sale is only $60 USD
Activity: 34

I think its a lot, but its worth it.
Activity: 37
Any project describe as a PayPal for cryptocurrency will surely attract the attention of many, i really can't say i have been a fan of PayPal because it has been a turn in the butt especially with limitations to certain countries and their too many restrictions,
I hope AGATE has a better approach to make things more easier and simpler.

that is the main idea of using PayPal in the name - to attract people so they get interested in learning more. But it is a good concept that can make them invest.

The concept is important to know what is it all about.
Activity: 126
Activity: 185
Any project describe as a PayPal for cryptocurrency will surely attract the attention of many, i really can't say i have been a fan of PayPal because it has been a turn in the butt especially with limitations to certain countries and their too many restrictions,

that is the main idea of using PayPal in the name - to attract people so they get interested in learning more. But it is a good concept that can make them invest.
Activity: 276
How much you expect to raise during the sale?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Seems like this topic has a lot of followers. Its good for the project!

People get attracted to the headline (as it has PayPal for crypto in it) and that's strikes a chord with people. Everyone wants to merge as much from their "regular" life with crypto as possible.

Yes people adore paypal, so if you combine crypto with it, its just great.

They adore it a little less since it got strict regarding crypto to Fiat transactions Sad
Activity: 182
Do you plan to sign more partnerships in the future? What kind of partnership would help out AGATE the most to develop faster as a project?

I second this question - what are some of the parterships that would be beneficial?
Activity: 266
What events will you visit in July - August?

Are there any relevant events during the summer? Like crypto related?

You mean like crypto conferences and such?

Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world, the only question is which one is most acceptable from them.

Every event can help you to get more exposure and get more investors, you never know who is watching.

Are the crypto conferences really a good way? Do you have to invest a lot to participate?

It would depend on the conference and on your goals. It's always good for networking. One would not be enough.

possibly. but which one would you choose to be the one to benefit the project the most?
Activity: 187
see that you already raised $1 million ,was that from private sale round?

And was it more investors or a single one?
Activity: 224
Agate is a great project that will make important advancements when it comes to dealing with volatility and payments with crypto.Is there a bounty program available?

Yeah, there is, you can check it out here -  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-souk-cryptosouk-crypto-exchange-for-middle-east-4567847

Instant transfer to fiat will be the game changer.Really vital aspect to the project.
Activity: 171
Agate is a great project that will make important advancements when it comes to dealing with volatility and payments with crypto.Is there a bounty program available?

Yeah, there is, you can check it out here -  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-souk-cryptosouk-crypto-exchange-for-middle-east-4567847
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Really informative new article on AGATE , that will give you a nice round up of the project and what will it bring to the table.

https://medium.com/agatechain/the-complete-cryptoeconomy-solution-introducing-agate-f6f1458d81d0
Activity: 247
Wow.. there is would be something as Paypal. Want to see how it will work. The project is very promising and exciting.

I am also quite interested to see how it would work. An example or walkthrough video would def sell me on it.

A review would also work.

Its basically the same thing...

I'm sure we will get something like that pretty soon, things are developing nicely.
Activity: 224
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Will we have option to stake AGT?

I would also like to know this as staking is quite attractive and lots of projects offer staking options.

What is staking?

Unlike POW (proof of work) where you need to use expensive hardware and processor's power and obviously electricity for consensus mechanism, in POS (Proof of stake) everyone can hold coin in their wallet or run a node to be a part of mining (consensus mechanism), AGATE use POS and everyone can participate on it, below image will give you a better view of who it works.
for more information refer to Agate whitepaper or read this external article :  https://hackernoon.com/consensus-mechanisms-explained-pow-vs-pos-89951c66ae10

Here is an article why Agate use Proof of stake (POS) instated of Proof of Work (POW)

https://www.bitcoinnews.ch/8846/proof-of-work-versus-proof-of-stake-why-agate-chose-to-implement-the-latter/

Great article for people to learn more.PoS is definitely the way to go and more and more projects are focusing on PoS exclusively.
Jump to: