Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 179. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Does VCC available with this project?
if yes how I can order one?
thanks.
Activity: 224
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?

By partnerships with online trading platforms.

It will take a lot of work for sure, it's is not easy to get people to use your product these days.
Activity: 266
Seems like this topic has a lot of followers. Its good for the project!

People get attracted to the headline (as it has PayPal for crypto in it) and that's strikes a chord with people. Everyone wants to merge as much from their "regular" life with crypto as possible.

People have high hopes. So do I. And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Seems like this topic has a lot of followers. Its good for the project!

People get attracted to the headline (as it has PayPal for crypto in it) and that's strikes a chord with people. Everyone wants to merge as much from their "regular" life with crypto as possible.
Activity: 131
How do you plan to attract merchants to use Agate?

By partnerships with online trading platforms.
Activity: 137
How did you come up with the name agate?
Merit: 5
What events will you visit in July - August?

Are there any relevant events during the summer? Like crypto related?

You mean like crypto conferences and such?

Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world, the only question is which one is most acceptable from them.

Every event can help you to get more exposure and get more investors, you never know who is watching.

Are the crypto conferences really a good way? Do you have to invest a lot to participate?

It would depend on the conference and on your goals. It's always good for networking. One would not be enough.

I would also say it is quite an undertaking to go around on all of them.

I've seen project leaders go around on every conference there is. I don't know if it works out or not, but they sure do it.

Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world, the only question is which one is most acceptable from them.

Every event can help you to get more exposure and get more investors, you never know who is watching.

Are the crypto conferences really a good way? Do you have to invest a lot to participate?

It would depend on the conference and on your goals. It's always good for networking. One would not be enough.

I would also say it is quite an undertaking to go around on all of them.
Activity: 196

Activity: 182

True,you gotta choose ones that actually make sense and where you can make some partnerships.
Activity: 108
Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
Activity: 56
Is the private sale bonus fixed,or it depends on the amount invested?

I doubt private sale bous is public info,i guess you have to contact the team.
Activity: 230

Absolutely, the point of these conferences is to showcase your project to people from similar fields and to attract investors.

If this events aren't at the other side of the world, every project should take part in as many conferences as possible.
Activity: 252

Absolutely, the point of these conferences is to showcase your project to people from similar fields and to attract investors.
Activity: 209
Merit: 10

Activity: 196

Activity: 39
Jump to: