Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 188. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I heared that you plan to obtain bank license,is that true?

Is that even possible?

Isn't banking systems excluded from crypto Huh
Activity: 276
Becoming as popular as Paypal is a huge goal. Let's see what the future brings - fingers crossed...

If you want something you have to set high goals, its just the way it goes.

Thats true,you gotta aim high,and compeitition is always a good thing,it brings progress.
Activity: 308
How to join your sale,is there any guide available?
Activity: 168

Is that even possible?
Activity: 182
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven?

The general idea behind crypto is to have it decentralized, so I think all of the projects are trying to achieve that, it will depend on who will be able to really do it like that.

It should be decentralized.
Becoming as popular as Paypal is a huge goal. Let's see what the future brings - fingers crossed...

If you want something you have to set high goals, its just the way it goes.
I see that you already got $1 M trought private investor,Was that from some strategic partner,or just some big supporter?

I think such information are not available to the public...

you mean it would affect the sale or?

Yes, such information may also affect sales, but I don't think they are published to protect the identity of the investor.

YEah people with a lot of money money like to get annonimus sometimes.
Activity: 210
I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

Well you can use their coin as well as bitcoin and ethereum, and, as a lot of projects are incorporating these days you will eventually have an option to pay by a regular credit card as that makes thing easier for everyone.

... in short, there are several choices Cheesy

man you have to have choices and crypto is good for that!
I see that you already got $1 M trought private investor,Was that from some strategic partner,or just some big supporter?

Yes, such information may also affect sales, but I don't think they are published to protect the identity of the investor.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

Well you can use their coin as well as bitcoin and ethereum, and, as a lot of projects are incorporating these days you will eventually have an option to pay by a regular credit card as that makes thing easier for everyone.
Activity: 252
Activity: 85
Activity: 129
Do you have any plans for staking,or masternodes?
Activity: 143
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven?

Well, isn't decentralization one of the main postulates of crypto projects ...
How much you expect to raise during the sale?

I think it will go way over soft cap.

Since soft cap will no doubt be reached, I only wonder how much over it the project has to reach to have beta

Activity: 252

Activity: 14
I can make a translation in French and Spanish if it's possible
Activity: 65
Activity: 230

I agree, it would be great if they achieve only the part of the popularity which Paypal have...
Jump to: