Author

Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰 - page 187. (Read 521865 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Hello. I'd like to present Monopoly's refferal program.

This is a unique opportunity to earn some ETH without investing anything but your effort in spreading information about our project on the internet! Hard to believe? Well you have got to! We will reward everyone who attracts investors to Monopoly and helps our project develop with Ethereum, not just our project’s tokens!

♨️ How does it work?
You sign up on mnp.live, log into your personal account and receive a referral link. The next step would be advertising our project on your social media, blogs, forums, etc.
Every visit made through your referral link that ends in an MNP token purchase will yield you 10% of the money spent on the purchase in the cryptocurrency it was made with.
In other words, if your referral buys $100 worth of our project’s tokens, you receive a cashback of $10 to your account! It’s super simple! ETH will be sent to the wallet you enter in your personal account on our website!
Begin earning cryptocurrency today! Receive the maximum bonus on your token purchase and cashback from attracted investments! The amount you earn depends on you only!

*IMPORTANT NOTICE! Referral program does not apply to TRM conversion into MNP! Cashback is also not applied to these transactions.

Please refrain advertising other projects here.It's kinda not polite if you ask me...
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I heared that you plan to obtain bank license,is that true?

Is that even possible?

Isn't banking systems excluded from crypto Huh

just to clarify it's Banking not Bank license, this is a general terms for all relevant financial licenses in different jurisdictions, since currently we are using partner's license on Debit Card and back cash-out by acquiring Agate's financial licence, fees will significantly would reduce and also it will let us to accept cash and let people to buy Crypto inside the platform/app (similar to Coinbase) 

Thanks for clarifying this.

Yeah, that's a huge difference XD

Hehe yes it is banking used as a verb. You explained well the idea behind the usage of the token.

The explanation is really nice to get the idea what is the underlying idea behind the whole project. What interests me is the link to PayPal - the reference - is it purely an attention grabber or is there some similarity?

It is simply to compare the notion I believe.Both Agate and Paypal are a payment method.Agate is similar to paypal only in a way that it will be used a lot like paypal to pay for various things.It will be more flexible and versatile though then paypal is.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What is the minimum amount needed in order to join the sale?

only $60 USD
copper member
Agate will be connected to our credit/debit cards?

Due to legal complication (not technical) currently we can't let user's credit/debit card to connect to Agate platform to buy crypto, however user can request for Agate Debit card to cash-out their crypto in fiat and spend it worldwide.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Are you asking if your standard credit/debit cards will be connected or if the project will develop their own card? Both valid questions. I don't know if there are any benefits to them having their own card but as they are advertising this as a PayPal for crypto so to say they will have to incorporate external cards.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Is that even possible?

just to clarify it's Banking not Bank license, this is a general terms for all relevant financial licenses in different jurisdictions, since currently we are using partner's license on Debit Card and back cash-out by acquiring Agate's financial licence, fees will significantly would reduce and also it will let us to accept cash and let people to buy Crypto inside the platform/app (similar to Coinbase) 

Hehe yes it is banking used as a verb. You explained well the idea behind the usage of the token.

The explanation is really nice to get the idea what is the underlying idea behind the whole project. What interests me is the link to PayPal - the reference - is it purely an attention grabber or is there some similarity?
Activity: 266

Good bounty campaign, it could attract a lot of new people to the project.

Just checked, thank you for reminde us Cheesy
Activity: 131
I see that you already got $1 M trought private investor,Was that from some strategic partner,or just some big supporter?

I think such information are not available to the public...

you mean it would affect the sale or?

Yes, such information may also affect sales, but I don't think they are published to protect the identity of the investor.

True. This part of information definitely should be restricted, but progress of sale should be public so that the investors can be better informed.

Already answered in another post, and their name will be publish in Agate website hopefully mid next week,
there are couple of strategic partner and few individual private investors.

Didn't know that you are going to publish that...cool Smiley
copper member
I see that you already got $1 M trought private investor,Was that from some strategic partner,or just some big supporter?

Yes, such information may also affect sales, but I don't think they are published to protect the identity of the investor.

True. This part of information definitely should be restricted, but progress of sale should be public so that the investors can be better informed.

Already answered in another post, and their name will be publish in Agate website hopefully mid next week,
there are couple of strategic partner and few individual private investors.
Activity: 182

Is that even possible?

Is that even possible?

copper member
When can we expect distribution of AGT tokens?

PRIVATE SALE 25 May 2018 to 20 AUG 2018
PRE-SALES STAGE 1 | 21 AUG 2018 - 31 AUG 2018 | 25% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 2| 1 SEP 2018 - 11 SEP 2018 | 20% DISCOUNT|
PRE-SALES STAGE 3 | 12 SEP 2018 - 22 SEP 2018 | 15% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 4 | 23 SEP 2018 - 3 OCT 2018 | 10% DISCOUNT
PRE-SALES STAGE 5 | 4 OCT 2018 - 14 OCT 2018 | 5% DISCOUNT
PUBLIC SALES | 15 OCT 2018 - 15 NOV 2018 | NO DISCOUNT

Regarding public sale and no discount,will you consdier giving some small bonus to those that want to invest larger amounts of ETH?Will you be opened to that option,that might help you raise more during that last ICO period

Pre-sales is also Public so if anyone investing from 21th Aug to 14th Oct will get discount, beside that if you willing to invest more please fill Private investor form and we will contact you.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdb8zv_Odq6c8WPzHI4MS_JD6uP1pw65u7XJYG0Y3jfWuPbvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
copper member
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven?

Of course it's decentralised I would suggest to read Agate's whitepaper and check Github rep, not to mentioned it will do much more than what PayPal providing now, just people like to call Agate Paypal for crypto currencies.
copper member

From two strategic partners and few private individual investors.
Activity: 56
Can i join your bounty campaign with newbie rank?
copper member

Is that even possible?

Becoming as popular as Paypal is a huge goal. Let's see what the future brings - fingers crossed...

If you want something you have to set high goals, its just the way it goes.

Thats true,you gotta aim high,and compeitition is always a good thing,it brings progress.

I agree, competition is crucial to the progress of any project.
Jump to: