Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ARNA Panacea — Token Sale is Closed - page 31. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
I hope that you will be able to save many lives!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
What are the goals for the money from ICO?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How can I connect with founders?
Activity: 140
Do you have any big partners?
Activity: 89
What does "biotech ecosystem" mean? in your project
Activity: 240
very interested, but want to know more details.
Activity: 317
Why didn't you say about free tokens? I see it on your website.
Activity: 385
where and when it will be listed?

They have some agreements with Bittrex.

That's great!
Activity: 317

They have some agreements with Bittrex.
Activity: 385
Activity: 240
An interesting and optimistic project! How much is your Hard cap?
Activity: 336
Great idea, guys! I'm following your updates!
Activity: 187
Congratulations! Great job! If you require any promotional services please do send me a private message.
Activity: 89
ARNA Pre-sale Tier 2 conditions

Dear friends!

Our warmest thanks to all of you who have already supported our project! We really appreciate your trust in us!

We have taken into consideration all your kind advice and comments on our pre-sale terms and realized that bonus levels, as well as our direct link of our tokens value to US dollars were not good at all! Besides, we cherish our first backers and would like not only offer new favorable pre-sale conditions but also say “thank you” to them not only by words.

So, based on the analysis of pre-sale results we have decided to continue pre-sale from 10.10.2017 till 12.11.2017 12:00:00 UTC (“Tier 2”):

1.     All backers who already contributed to the project are distributed in the following groups:
            a.   Week 1 - contributed from 21.09.2017 till 24.09.2017 12:00:00 UTC
            b.   Week 2 - contributed from 24.09.2017 till 01.10.2017 12:00:00 UTC
            c.   Week 3 - contributed from 01.10.2017 till 08.10.2017 12:00:00 UTC

2.     In addition to the bonuses already received by 1st pre-sale conditions, the groups above will receive extra bonuses appropriately the following:
            a.   Week 1 - +80% bonus tokens
            b.   Week 2 - +70% bonus tokens
            c.   Week 3 - +60% bonus tokens

3.   From the beginning of Tier 2 period, all ARNA tokens including already allocated will be nominated in Ethers (ETH), not US dollars. Each pre-sale token from this moment will have nominal value 0.003333 ETH. This change does not affect existing token holders at all, as they have been awarded by tokens based on current ETH/USD exchange rate. We will also switch to ETH price of main token sale - no fiat currency anymore!

4.     Minimal allocation is 0.3 ETH

5.     Maximum allocation is 1 000 ETH

6.     Total tokens allowed for combined pre-sale period 1 000 000 tokens, including those already distributed.

7.     In addition to that, every new backer will be offered with up to 50% bonus in tokens according to the following conditions:
            a.   Pre-sale will be split into steps or time slots, each limited by time and amount gathered during this step. Each step could be closed in case one of the following conditions is met:
                i.   Time period of 3 days has passed (refer to table below for detailed list of dates)
                ii.   An amount of 200 ETH has been allocated to the smart contract during the current time slot.
            b.   Bonus values are starting from 50% and getting lower by 2,5% each new time slot.
            c.   In case an amount of 200 ETH is gathered in the effective time slot, conditions of next time slot become effective immediately until it is closed based on conditions stated above.

8.     Spreadsheet with timestamps and bonus values are provided below:
https://i.imgur.com/ArhHOLl.png

9.     All our backers’ wallets with already allocated tokens and additional bonuses that will be allocated are provided below

10.   All contributed amounts will be used at maximum possible effectiveness to run all required marketing, so we will get to the main sale as much prepared as possible for the benefit for all of us all. All information on the use of funds will be made available soon and will be continuously updated.

11.   Please note that pre-sale tokens have not the same nominal value as main sale tokens! And do not worry - all these new conditions only put each and every of our actual and future backers in the better position than before! In case you have any questions - please contact us  https://t.me/arnagenomics.

Aren't the conditions too difficult?)

But I like the idea of project
Activity: 432
Great news! Congratulations guys
Activity: 164
I like the project. Good luck team.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Pre-sale
has been finished
successfully

Total Raised: $883.323
530.02 ETH + 141.4643 BTC
copper member
Activity: 378
Are you planning any presale, or it's just airdrop?
Activity: 64
Great to see that you decided to refuse from the peg to the US dollar.
It s because of the exchange fluctuation Smiley

It's really a good idea. High volatility in the market now.
Activity: 42
I added ARNA to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) given the details I could find on the website. This will allow more people to learn about ARNA and join. Can others from the community who are more knowledgeable please review the profile and submit edits for the remaining missing information? We should also link wallets, exchanges, and other services to ARNA so that other users can easily get started.

Screenshot of coin overview screen: https://i.imgur.com/ELXEbXT.png

Screenshot of coin details screen: https://i.imgur.com/43TimdN.png
Pages:
Jump to: