Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ARNA Panacea — Token Sale is Closed - page 33. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
nice project

yes, they have great potential Cool
Activity: 518
nice project
Activity: 317
Did you have any scientific publications?
dev, where r u? we need you  Grin

yay! We are here Grin
Such an interesting discussion you have here:)

thnx, but we want it even more interesting Smiley

how the pre-sale is going? how much money have you already raised?
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
dev, where r u? we need you  Grin

yay! We are here Grin
Such an interesting discussion you have here:)
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Global IVD Market accounted for $61,103 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach at $84,647 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2017 to 2023.

From this market overview: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/ivd-in-vitro-diagnostics-market

So, it really has upward trend.

yes, but not every prognosis might come true
Activity: 317
Global IVD Market accounted for $61,103 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach at $84,647 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2017 to 2023.

From this market overview: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/ivd-in-vitro-diagnostics-market

So, it really has upward trend.
dev, where r u? we need you  Grin
What about the current conditions on the market? how promising is this to enter the market right now?

Hi!
The IVD market is growing rapidly right now and will continue to grow in 3-5 years and if we enter this market now we may take a huge share

very optimistic prediction

why do you think so? it is a really promising market

because it taken out of nowhere, there is no supporting data
Activity: 507
What about the current conditions on the market? how promising is this to enter the market right now?

Hi!
The IVD market is growing rapidly right now and will continue to grow in 3-5 years and if we enter this market now we may take a huge share

why do you think so? it is a really promising market

Hi!

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Blockchain Biotech Ecosystem => it's really nice project  Wink
I found it on your FB, I think this should be posted here  Smiley ARNA adviser PD Dr. Sönke Bartling shared his thoughts on ARNA: "First ICO on a research project - I´m excited to see the cryptoeconomy being kicked off to science & knowledge creation." http://www.blockchainforscience.com/about/ico-watch/

And the first ICO with a real and useful application.
Activity: 382

Hi!

Thank for the answer, but you should to think hard about competitors.

Hi!
Activity: 336
I found it on your FB, I think this should be posted here  Smiley ARNA adviser PD Dr. Sönke Bartling shared his thoughts on ARNA: "First ICO on a research project - I´m excited to see the cryptoeconomy being kicked off to science & knowledge creation." http://www.blockchainforscience.com/about/ico-watch/
Activity: 382
What is the feature of your test ARNA Breast Cancer? As I know there are a lot of similar tests.

ARNA BC is the first test developed product for early detection of breast cancer with a high-precision (one mistake out from 19 tests made in laboratory)

well, how many years has your company engaged in such R&D?

The ARNA BC test creator, Anatoliy Melnikov, has more than 40 years in this field.
The ARNA Genomics as a company founded in 2013
Pages:
Jump to: