Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ARNA Panacea — Token Sale is Closed - page 35. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 100
I'm also interested why is such a big amount to get FDA approval? What does the approval mean by itself? How does it usually go?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Do I see correctly that you are trying to sell 500M tokens for the total of $500M to the public and this is just 50% of the total planned circulation of your tokens? That would place you in the top 10 cryptocurrencies as far as the market capitalization is concerned. I am not convinced it's possible for such a niche project, but I may be wrong.

Do you have any soft cap for your ICO? What would be the minimum funding acceptable for being able to move forward with your project?

Do I understand correctly that the main objective of getting the project properly funded is to get FDA approval for ARNA BC? This would probably open the realm of other opportunities for your company.
What are the main obstacles on the way to get it?

Thanks!
Activity: 240
You need in partnerships with big funds, too complicated idea of your product to collect a required amount.
Activity: 229
Merit: 170
dev, what is minimal amount to participate?

As i know from their website, the minimum amount is $1000
Not much at all i think
Activity: 507
dev, what is minimal amount to participate?
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE ARNA TOKEN PRE-SALE!
JOIN NOW AND GET UP TO 15% BONUS!

Activity: 336
did pre-sale start?
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Holding few coins from past few days
Great news!

Sönke Bartling
joined to our advisers!

Sönke has a tremendous background in neuroradiology at Hannover Medical School, Institute for Radiology and Interventional Therapy and other sound scientific organizations.
Apart from that Sönke is well-known due to his activity in Web 2.0 for science in 00x, following by working on Blockchain for Science and Open Science (awarded in 2015, Germany land of ideas) concepts. He is author of more than 20 scientific publications, number of reviews, books and 6 patents.
 Holds various awards and is a member of governmental groups on radiology and tomography.

Also, we made some changes in our WhitePaper
Be sure to check it Smiley

More great news coming soon!
Stay tuned Wink
Activity: 317
What diseases blockchain can help to fight against, beside cancer? And how do you represent it? Do you have any developments?

Dev and where to see the training about the bounty?
Do you undertake to do an examination of the head for the ontology of oncological diseases?

Hi!
All info about BOUNTY you can find here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181165.0;all

I'm sorry I'm a bit confused about your second question. Could you please clarify in more details what you ment?
Thank you!
Probably for those who have feelings towards people who suffer from diseases that feel the need for this project and I strongly agree with good luck dev and ico run smoothly.
yeah,it's a pretty good project for the cancer patient , we should support this project made the world more beautiful!

Hi! Thank you for your support!
didn't find the link to github. what about your software implementation?

Hi! We will announce the GitHub shortly after the pre-sale
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Probably for those who have feelings towards people who suffer from diseases that feel the need for this project and I strongly agree with good luck dev and ico run smoothly.
yeah,it's a pretty good project for the cancer patient , we should support this project made the world more beautiful!
Activity: 308
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Dev and where to see the training about the bounty?
Do you undertake to do an examination of the head for the ontology of oncological diseases?
Activity: 187
didn't find the link to github. what about your software implementation?
Hi ARNA followers!
We are at TokenMarket

Check it out  Cool

More news coming soon! Smiley

Activity: 336
good luck on the presale! Cool
Pages: