Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ARNA Panacea — Token Sale is Closed - page 34. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Briefly name ARNA’s main factors of investment attractiveness, please

Hi! The main factors briefly
•   Unique test ARNA BC for detection of breast cancer
•   Instantly available market
•   Private club for tokens owners – unprecedented privileges
•   Platform approach to the project and its monetization
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Briefly name ARNA’s main factors of investment attractiveness, please
Activity: 187
What is the feature of your test ARNA Breast Cancer? As I know there are a lot of similar tests.

ARNA BC is the first test developed product for early detection of breast cancer with a high-precision (one mistake out from 19 tests made in laboratory)

well, how many years has your company engaged in such R&D?

more than a dozen years, I think
Activity: 507
What is the feature of your test ARNA Breast Cancer? As I know there are a lot of similar tests.

ARNA BC is the first test developed product for early detection of breast cancer with a high-precision (one mistake out from 19 tests made in laboratory)

well, how many years has your company engaged in such R&D?

nice contribution but,
now again bloom ico scam project
how can you convince investors
how is the legality?
thank you

Hi!
All answers you can find in our Whitepaper: https://token.arnagenomics.com/ARNA_whitepaper_en.pdf
The most important thing is that the results of your tests will be recognized by official medical institutions. And I would also like you to lead an independent development  methods of treatment from cancer

Thank you! We are working on it:)
Great video! Make a video interview with the team please.

We are planning to make it soon:)
Cool video! i have more respect to you for this now.

Thank you so much!
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
nice contribution but,
now again bloom ico scam project
how can you convince investors
how is the legality?
thank you
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The most important thing is that the results of your tests will be recognized by official medical institutions. And I would also like you to lead an independent development  methods of treatment from cancer
Activity: 507
Activity: 382
dev, more updates pls
Activity: 240
Great video! Make a video interview with the team please.
Activity: 336
Cool video! i have more respect to you for this now.

What is ARNA Genomics and why we’ll make the world a better place?
You will find the answers in this wonderful video.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
i cant access to bounties!! Tongue Tongue Embarrassed
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
American bureaucracy cash in on poor scientists. What a shame!  Angry
Do I see correctly that you are trying to sell 500M tokens for the total of $500M to the public and this is just 50% of the total planned circulation of your tokens? That would place you in the top 10 cryptocurrencies as far as the market capitalization is concerned. I am not convinced it's possible for such a niche project, but I may be wrong.

Do you have any soft cap for your ICO? What would be the minimum funding acceptable for being able to move forward with your project?

Do I understand correctly that the main objective of getting the project properly funded is to get FDA approval for ARNA BC? This would probably open the realm of other opportunities for your company.
What are the main obstacles on the way to get it?

Thanks!

Hello! The correct amount for total raise on Main Token sale will be 40M$, and we are going to distribute 500 million ARNA tokens.

The minimum funding acceptable for softcap will be 1M$.

Yes you are wright, because FDA approval for ARNA BC will move forward company to TOP 50 cryptocurrency capitalization.
https://medcitynews.com/2010/11/medical-device-makers-spend-millions-to-meet-fda-rules-study-finds/
Pages:
Jump to: