Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]BITFERRY - Biggest industrial cryptocurrency mining farm in Europe🔥 - page 2. (Read 4757 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I dont understand what’s the point to  use BF tokens if you can only  invest it in hardware.  It’s much easier to use fiat money for it and then  get profit in cryptocurrencies.
You are wrong. BF Tokens are important part of the platform and they  are going to be used for mining hardware upgrade as well as to buy different services and products. So you can use it for pretty much everything you should have some just in case.
How about commission? Can I pay all the commission in BF coins in the platform?
Sure, You can do it. More than then you can pay BitFerry commission as well as brokers and exchanges fees, basically anything used in the platform.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I dont understand what’s the point to  use BF tokens if you can only  invest it in hardware.  It’s much easier to use fiat money for it and then  get profit in cryptocurrencies.
You are wrong. BF Tokens are important part of the platform and they  are going to be used for mining hardware upgrade as well as to buy different services and products. So you can use it for pretty much everything you should have some just in case.
How about commission? Can I pay all the commission in BF coins in the platform?
Activity: 238
Activity: 280
Hello everyone. What kind of e-wallets can be used to receive the earnings straight from BitFerry platform?
Activity: 294
Unfortunately All I’ve got is 5 dollars. Can I buy any coins for 5 dollars?

Sure, you can. 1 coin costs $0.1 so technically you can buy 50 coins for your 5 dollars.
Activity: 336
Unfortunately All I’ve got is 5 dollars. Can I buy any coins for 5 dollars?
Activity: 336
I’ve read that all purchased equipment will have a 3-6 month warranty. What does the final term of manufacturer’s guarantee depend on?
Activity: 364
I’m wondering what maximum profit per day can be got with the help of mining equipment that your company will purchase?
Activity: 378
Hello. I’ve read on the Internet, that there are some BitFerry ASICs for crypto-currency mining. Does anyone have information on their characteristics?
Activity: 196
Hello. Did I correctly understand that BitFerry will issue tokens that every time after purchasing new equipment?
Activity: 252
Hi everybody. What is the minimum threshold for taking part in the ICO for investors?

Good afternoon. You just need to buy one token for $0.1. in order to become a part of the BitFerry platform
Activity: 209
Hi everybody. What is the minimum threshold for taking part in the ICO for investors?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
I’ve heard that Bitferry company managed to achieve high profitability and low cost of equipment. Does anyone know due to what it was done?
Hello. For how much in USD did the company issue tokens for this sale?

Hello. The total number of tokens issued is equivalent to ten million USD.
Activity: 280
Hello. For how much in USD did the company issue tokens for this sale?
Activity: 364
It's a pity that BitFerry platform provides users only with one option which is investing in equipment purchased by the company in order to receive part of the profit from it. For example, I have my own equipment, but it is simply unused now because of high electricity prices. And it costs little at BitFerry farms, moreover, they pay for it.
Your problem is that you read the description of the project not carefully enough. They do have a similar service. You ship your equipment to the company and they install it on their farm. Then you just make profit and do not worry about anything.
Really??? It’s cool!!! But it’s not for free, I'm right?))
Of course it isn’t) the company will charge a 20% commission on the profits of your equipment. These 20% will include round-the-clock maintenance and protection of equipment, and also as you’ve already written - paying bills for electricity.
Well, yes, the commission is quite fair. And do you know, if I buy BF tokens on sale, can I expect commission to be reduced?
Activity: 197
Sounds good but mining is a risky business indeed. Not sure if I should invest.
Activity: 252
It's a pity that BitFerry platform provides users only with one option which is investing in equipment purchased by the company in order to receive part of the profit from it. For example, I have my own equipment, but it is simply unused now because of high electricity prices. And it costs little at BitFerry farms, moreover, they pay for it.
Your problem is that you read the description of the project not carefully enough. They do have a similar service. You ship your equipment to the company and they install it on their farm. Then you just make profit and do not worry about anything.
Really??? It’s cool!!! But it’s not for free, I'm right?))
Of course it isn’t) the company will charge a 20% commission on the profits of your equipment. These 20% will include round-the-clock maintenance and protection of equipment, and also as you’ve already written - paying bills for electricity.
Pages:
Jump to: