Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]BITFERRY - Biggest industrial cryptocurrency mining farm in Europe🔥 - page 4. (Read 4757 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 10
Are the payments made in BTC or in Fiat? BTC
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Good team for good job be success. hopefully for the future his project is running smoothly and increasingly successful .
Activity: 196
Does anyone know, what was founders’ purpose for project’s sale?
Activity: 294
Hello, readers of the forum. Tell me, is the value of one coin still the same?
Yes, one coin’s price is still $0.1. By the way, this price will remain fixed until the end of the sale.
Activity: 196
Hello, readers of the forum. Tell me, is the value of one coin still the same?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello. Will investors be able to view online video from the surveillance cameras which you install at the mining farms?
Activity: 280
I don’t understand why the company chose the Kazan region as a region for placing mining farms? As far as I know, this is one of the areas with highest electricity prices in Russia.

Umm, well, it’s very interesting why do you think that Bitferry mining farms will be situated in the Kazan region. In fact, project’s mining farms will be located in Moscow, the Irkutsk region and the Republic of Korea.

That’s strange, my friend told me about this))) Well, what about the average electricity prices in these regions?

Why are you so interested in tariffs on electricity in Russian regions? Generally, , the average cost per kWh is from 2 to 5 cents in the regions selected by the company.

I became interested in tariffs for electricity in the regions where the project's mining centers will be. After all, if I decide to work via Bitferry, I’ll need to know approximate sum to be spent on paying for electricity per a month.

Oh, that is it)) Generally, investors won’t need to pay electricity bills themselves. The company itself will do this, it will spend its money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
I don’t understand why the company chose the Kazan region as a region for placing mining farms? As far as I know, this is one of the areas with highest electricity prices in Russia.

Umm, well, it’s very interesting why do you think that Bitferry mining farms will be situated in the Kazan region. In fact, project’s mining farms will be located in Moscow, the Irkutsk region and the Republic of Korea.

That’s strange, my friend told me about this))) Well, what about the average electricity prices in these regions?

Why are you so interested in tariffs on electricity in Russian regions? Generally, , the average cost per kWh is from 2 to 5 cents in the regions selected by the company.

I became interested in tariffs for electricity in the regions where the project's mining centers will be. After all, if I decide to work via Bitferry, I’ll need to know approximate sum to be spent on paying for electricity per a month.

Activity: 168
If i’m not wrong your locations are going to be Moscow, Irkutsk area and Karelia. Are you planning to set up more farms in Russia or abroad?
Activity: 252
Hello. I don’t really understand why you need brokers and exchanges in the project and how investors can work with them?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good day. I’m a miner and your future investor. So i’ve got a question. I already have all hardware needed and I would like to set it in your farm. Are you going to help me shipping it?
Activity: 392
Hello. I saw that any BF holder is helped to get mining hardware. So I wanna know if you guys gonna help me out and suggest the best when I’m ready to buy the hardware?
Activity: 350

Hey guys. I don’t really know much about BitFerry just yet. Do you know where thier hardware comes from? Russia or what?

Bitferry does purchase hardware directly from the big players like Bitmain and Nvidia.
Hi everyone. I want to know if you are going to keep $0.1 price during the whole sale time?
As far as I know, yes, they are. It’s a fixed price.
Activity: 378
Hi everyone. I want to know if you are going to keep $0.1 price during the whole sale time?
Activity: 350
Hello. Do you still have tokens for sale?
Hi. Yes, we do. So far BitFerry has got 1 million USD on ICO out of possible 10 Million USD.
Pages:
Jump to: