Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]BITFERRY - Biggest industrial cryptocurrency mining farm in Europe🔥 - page 7. (Read 4757 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
One of the few project that handle mining stuff. Hope to see it blooming!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
What companies do you work with? any ASIC producers?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Where is this mining farm located? I don't think it is China, but they claim the company got cheap electricity rates.
Bitferry is in Russia. As far as I know, they have some of the lowest tarrifs there too (in top 10, will find a link later). Russia gets its electricity from nuclear sources which are more sustainable than coal or hydro ones in China.
A-ha, I knew this wasn't Asia! Thank you for explaining the part about electricity process.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Where is this mining farm located? I don't think it is China, but they claim the company got cheap electricity rates.
Bitferry is in Russia. As far as I know, they have some of the lowest tarrifs there too (in top 10, will find a link later). Russia gets its electricity from nuclear sources which are more sustainable than coal or hydro ones in China.
Activity: 392
How much money would I get in a year with current crypto prices if I invest $5k?
How is this one different from other mining farms? Can't I just go and buy some chip and install it on a farm myself?

The difference is low entry fee. You can invest any amount starting from $0.1. Yes, you will have lower profit (Bitferry take 20% for upkeep), but you won't have to deal with all the details and abundant stuff.
Seems neat. Thank you!
Activity: 280
How is this one different from other mining farms? Can't I just go and buy some chip and install it on a farm myself?

The difference is low entry fee. You can invest any amount starting from $0.1. Yes, you will have lower profit (Bitferry take 20% for upkeep), but you won't have to deal with all the details and abundant stuff.
Activity: 462
Hello. On OP there are no images... I can't see what is you project about. Why still it is not working???
Activity: 350
Good afternoon. How many funds did the company managed to attract to at the moment?
So far less than a million, but they still have some time until the end of the ICO!

Hope they get more then 2mill. I bought in but need to spread my risks on mining options. If it goes smooth Bitferry always can do a second ICO run, bet the first investers (this ico) will buy more. I will  Grin
Good afternoon. How many funds did the company managed to attract to at the moment?
So far less than a million, but they still have some time until the end of the ICO!
Activity: 378
Any equipment can break and equipment for mining isn’t different in any way. If you guarantee to users the provision of continuous operation, will you compensate investors for the lost income for the period while equipment is being repaired?
Activity: 84
Hello everybody. Tell me please, can I pay purchasing coins with fiat money?

Yes, such an opportunity is provided. This can be done only by bank transfer.
Activity: 336
Hello everybody. Tell me please, can I pay purchasing coins with fiat money?
Hello everyone. If I understand correctly, the developers of BitFerry plan to focus on the construction of mining farms. Do you think they will consider the idea of opening the cloud mining?
Activity: 280
You write in your white paper that each user will be able to diversify his capital by investing in mining of several crypto currency at once. Does this mean that you will regularly purchase new equipment?
I realized that the initial purchase of equipment will be carried out at the expense of funds that will be received from the sale of coins. And how will users invest in the future if the tokens are no longer issued?
Activity: 238
Mining crypto-currencies is a very cool business, especially because it’s a trend now. But it’s a great pity that BitFerry didn’t work out the mass nature of the project. As for me, for example – I don’t have several thousand dollars to buy equipment for mining ((

Greetings. And you won’t need to pay for all the equipment alone. It will be purchased with funds collected from a certain number of BitFerry users. It means that everyone will spend as much means as they can, and then receive a percentage of the total income.
And what will the income that I receive depend on?

It’ll depend on the percentage that is calculated based on the funds that you invest in the purchase of equipment. For example, if you invest $4,000 in equipment the cost of which is $ 8,000, you will receive 50% of the total income less the commission.
I wonder how many people can invest in the purchase of one piece of equipment?)) There must be some minimum restriction for each user.
In my opinion, there won’t be such a restriction, judging by the information from white paper. It means that if each user will invest $ 1in buying equipment worth $ 8000, then the income from it will be divided to 8 thousand users.
If the income is distributed to all the users, it turns out that the commission will also be shared by everyone? It would be somehow dishonest if the owner of the largest share of the equipment paid the entire commission alone.
Pages:
Jump to: