Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]BITFERRY - Biggest industrial cryptocurrency mining farm in Europe🔥 - page 6. (Read 4757 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
For sure harvesting is having an impact to our planet too.

I am just wondering why people don't just use (NEM)XEM to cut down the energy needs for harvesting?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hello. I didn’t fully understand, will you conduct an ICO only once or every time when you are going to buy new equipment?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. Are there any valid bonus offers to buy tokens yet?
Greetings. You can buy coins with a 10% bonus until the end of the ICO.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Are there any valid bonus offers to buy tokens yet?
Activity: 392
Good day. I’m wondering why did you choose Moscow, The Irkutsk region and Republic of Karelia for for your mining farms?
Good afternoon. How much time do you need to fix the hardware if it stops working properly? 
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello. I don’t really get why your company have ordered hardware from a different manufacturer since you build your own?
Activity: 238
Hello. How do you estimate and choose cutting edge mining technology and decide whether you are going to use it or not?
Activity: 392
You’ve said that you offer lots of services for platform users. What kind of services and what about their prices?
Good day. I’ve read in white paper that you started working with AMD and Nvidia. I’d like to know what advantages will be giving to BitFerry?

Hi there. If our company is going to work with manufacturer of mining hardware directly we are obviously going to get a discount. In this particular case BitFerry will get 30% off
That’s a great discount. Have you thought that they provide such a discount because their hardware is broken or reconstructed?
That’s not possible.  First of all, all hardware has warranty from manufacturer. Secondly, such big manufacturers (AMD and Ndivia) are not going to damage their reputation by providing low quality hardware to their partners. It’s easy to understand that this kind of saving can lead to multi-million losses eventually.
The best thing is that manufacturer will help shipping hardware to Russian where BitFerry’s got mining farms. 

shipping is cheaper when company works without the 3rd party. I think it’s a win-win situation. 
Activity: 196
Good day. I’ve read in white paper that you started working with AMD and Nvidia. I’d like to know what advantages will be giving to BitFerry?

Hi there. If our company is going to work with manufacturer of mining hardware directly we are obviously going to get a discount. In this particular case BitFerry will get 30% off
That’s a great discount. Have you thought that they provide such a discount because their hardware is broken or reconstructed?
That’s not possible.  First of all, all hardware has warranty from manufacturer. Secondly, such big manufacturers (AMD and Ndivia) are not going to damage their reputation by providing low quality hardware to their partners. It’s easy to understand that this kind of saving can lead to multi-million losses eventually.
The best thing is that manufacturer will help shipping hardware to Russian where BitFerry’s got mining farms. 
Activity: 364

Activity: 364

Activity: 350
can I buy mining equipment from you for your tokens?

Correct me if i am wrong. It is not very clear and this tread is not well supported.

But what i did understood from the white paper is that they buy the hardware with discount and various algoritems. Bitferry will config the hardware on populair coins from CMC for mining. From mining profits around 20% are for overheadcosts and 80% as payouts on tokens.

So you can't select your hardware. It is not clear for me how payouts will be. Probably in ETH, because had to set adres in account. But I hope BTC payouts.
Activity: 205
What kind of hardware do you produce for your mining center?
Activity: 196
can I buy mining equipment from you for your tokens?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Hi! What's your total token supply?
Activity: 224
Why you think it would be one of the most profitable tokens? I know some ICOs that raised in price more than yours in a year.
Pages:
Jump to: