Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]BITFERRY - Biggest industrial cryptocurrency mining farm in Europe🔥 - page 3. (Read 4757 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It's a pity that BitFerry platform provides users only with one option which is investing in equipment purchased by the company in order to receive part of the profit from it. For example, I have my own equipment, but it is simply unused now because of high electricity prices. And it costs little at BitFerry farms, moreover, they pay for it.
Your problem is that you read the description of the project not carefully enough. They do have a similar service. You ship your equipment to the company and they install it on their farm. Then you just make profit and do not worry about anything.
Really??? It’s cool!!! But it’s not for free, I'm right?))
Activity: 261
Greetings. It's great that investors will receive the profits from mining equipment once a week. But is it possible to change the frequency of getting it? For example, up to once a month?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
It's a pity that BitFerry platform provides users only with one option which is investing in equipment purchased by the company in order to receive part of the profit from it. For example, I have my own equipment, but it is simply unused now because of high electricity prices. And it costs little at BitFerry farms, moreover, they pay for it.
Your problem is that you read the description of the project not carefully enough. They do have a similar service. You ship your equipment to the company and they install it on their farm. Then you just make profit and do not worry about anything.
Hi everybody. Is there already any information from the founders of the project about which logistics companies will be engaged in the delivery of equipment to Russia?
Activity: 322
You’ve written that you’ve been supplying equipment to the market since 1992. And what other kinds of equipment besides the one for mining, did you supply and where?

Activity: 98
There’s a point highlighted in the WP that over the past four years you have built two mining farms with AIR COOLING. Does the system with this type of cooling has any special advantages and affects the amount of crypto currency produced?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi everyone. What happens if all the coins are not sold to the end of the ICO?
Hello, if I'm not mistaken, all the remaining tokens will simply be destroyed.
Activity: 238
Good day to the readers of the forum. Tell me, does it take a long time to sign in on Bitferry in order to take part in the ICO?
Hello. Registration consists of 5 simple steps, so it doesn’t take much time.
Activity: 238
Good day to the readers of the forum. Tell me, does it take a long time to sign in on Bitferry in order to take part in the ICO?
Activity: 266
Hi everyone. What happens if all the coins are not sold to the end of the ICO?
Activity: 308
In my opinion, the company has very good strategic partners at the moment; they will be able to provide equipment for mining at good discounts. But I’m wondering if the company plans to establish a strategic partnership with other similar organizations in the future.
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, how often will investors get their profits?
Activity: 358
It's so great that Bitferry will offer its clients cloud-based services. In my opinion, it’s a very convenient service; anyone can make profit without extra effort due to it. Many thanks to Bitferry developers for their work.

Greetings. I don’t know why do you think so, but Bitferry won’t specialize in cloud mining. The company will build its own mining farms in some regions of Russia, in which the electricity costs reach the lowest levels in the world!
I don’t understand, how can investors make money on this platform if the company plans to build farms for themselves?

That’s very simple. Every investor invests in purchasing mining equipment when investing tokens. After installation of this equipment, all investors who invested in its purchase will receive 80% of its income. Each investor will receive a share of this income calculated as a percentage of his investment in the purchase of equipment.
And why only 80%? What will happen to 20% more?
Obviously, 20% will be charged by the platform as a commission. This money will be spent on servicing the farm, payments for security guards, supporting the stable operation of equipment and paying electricity bills.
Activity: 177
It's so great that Bitferry will offer its clients cloud-based services. In my opinion, it’s a very convenient service; anyone can make profit without extra effort due to it. Many thanks to Bitferry developers for their work.

Greetings. I don’t know why do you think so, but Bitferry won’t specialize in cloud mining. The company will build its own mining farms in some regions of Russia, in which the electricity costs reach the lowest levels in the world!
I don’t understand, how can investors make money on this platform if the company plans to build farms for themselves?

That’s very simple. Every investor invests in purchasing mining equipment when investing tokens. After installation of this equipment, all investors who invested in its purchase will receive 80% of its income. Each investor will receive a share of this income calculated as a percentage of his investment in the purchase of equipment.
And why only 80%? What will happen to 20% more?
Merit: 101

Merit: 101

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Does anyone know, what was founders’ purpose for project’s sale?

The Bitferry administration considers to be an excellent result of the sale the collected sum of $10 million.
Pages:
Jump to: