Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] 🔥 DomusCoins ICO 🔥 Coin backed by real estate properties ✔ - page 18. (Read 2867 times)

Activity: 324
Merit: 0
Will it promote tourism? Will it be more profitable for people to travel?
Activity: 326
Activity: 356
Why can not I find your project on any ICO list on the Internet?
Activity: 350
In which countries do you have real estate? And how many is it?
I know that there is real estate in America, the Emirates, and most likely in Switzerland.
They promise that real estate, offices, and teams are around the world. Therefore, soon more and more people will talk about this project.
Activity: 406
I know that there is real estate in America, the Emirates, and most likely in Switzerland.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
Excellent conditions for starting work with real estate! Blockchain opens up new opportunities, and you guys make them more accessible to us!
And what you previously prevented to start investing?
It was very difficult to start investing in real estate. But now it begins to be available with blockchain and crypto-currency
Activity: 334
Excellent conditions for starting work with real estate! Blockchain opens up new opportunities, and you guys make them more accessible to us!
And what you previously prevented to start investing?
Activity: 336
That's for sure, I've never seen such ideas. I hope that they have a lot of affordable real estate for such a grandiose idea.
I think as the fees grow, so will the amount of real estate available.
real estate creates the price of a coin, and not vice versa.
Well, property in the price doesn’t fall exactly, so the risk is minimized!
yes, it remains to be confident in the project and its development team.
That's for sure, I've never seen such ideas. I hope that they have a lot of affordable real estate for such a grandiose idea.
Well, property in the price doesn’t fall exactly, so the risk is minimized!
the project is an ERC20 which means it runs through ETH backbone, do you plan to have your own blockchain in the long -term approach?
I really hope so ... I think many potential investors are concerned about this issue ...
And what's the point? This is very difficult and expensive. Ethereum is a steadily developing currency. Reliable and well-known. To start a full-fledged activity this will be enough.
But his own blockchain would add to the project solidity, as well as a full currency, backed by real estate, could turn the world around
This is not appropriate at this stage, it's too much. Now its more important to gather as many potential users and investors as possible. With the growth of the project it will be possible to consider the creation of its own blockchain.
the project is an ERC20 which means it runs through ETH backbone, do you plan to have your own blockchain in the long -term approach?
I really hope so ... I think many potential investors are concerned about this issue ...
And what's the point? This is very difficult and expensive. Ethereum is a steadily developing currency. Reliable and well-known. To start a full-fledged activity this will be enough.
But his own blockchain would add to the project solidity, as well as a full currency, backed by real estate, could turn the world around
Activity: 364
Will be your tokens available in any country?
Are you really going to travel with the tokens? What is the point?) It is easier to buy a coin, and earn at the growth rate Smiley

And why not use all the privileges that DomusCoins offers?

And what will be the difference between using tokens instead of ordinary money?
I think when you pay tokens there will be a discount, or a bonus.
Are you really going to travel with the tokens? What is the point?) It is easier to buy a coin, and earn at the growth rate Smiley

And what will be the difference between using tokens instead of ordinary money?

Activity: 322
But how else? If there was no support in different countries - there would be no point in investing in this
Pages:
Jump to: