Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 84. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
After the exchange launch, what is the next release of the financial platform
  Hello! You can check the roadmap on the 1 page ico.midex.com  Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Have you developed something so far? Please let us see your MVP.
Good morning! I just asked about your problem! Please write to ours Telegram channel Midex ENG! Wink
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc
Yo man! Check their website icon.midex.com  Grin
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
Have you developed something so far? Please let us see your MVP.
Activity: 294

don't receive confirmation mail. [email protected]
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
After the exchange launch, what is the next release of the financial platform
Activity: 195
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
wow an amazing project and a project that has a clear and nice explanation and I guess this will be a great success. from now on I will monitor this project  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 154
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck!
Activity: 176
What currency will be used to store the funds raised? Huh
Activity: 200
If I want to participate in ICO, how to start?
Activity: 199
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project Roll Eyes

Thank you! Yes you are right we need it, most of our resources was on developement of platform. You can join our telegram chat - https://t.me/midex_eng and follow for the upcoming events.

Thanks for your answer, joined TG. Wish your projects success!
Activity: 184
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?
Activity: 194
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
hi I haven’t seen any similar projects yet. And in my opinion this project is kind of unique speaking about their concept and proposed solutions Cool
Activity: 217
Hi, I have not seen anything like it yet. So I think this is the best project now. True. I look forward to seeing all functions
Activity: 205
Activity: 140
Hey guys you are having an impressive team and advisors. I like the roadmap.
We just need to invest as much as we can in this project
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Hi all. Excited to be here. Interesting project. Great team. You got some popular advisors. How would Midex work with users that dont know anything about blockchain and buying coins?
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later?
Ofcourse!))) You have the best price man!)
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: