Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 85. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Is it possible to participate in your ICO from any country??

Yes, except USA.
And north Korea i guess)
Hello! How many tokens have you already sold& What will happen if you dont sell tokens on 75m dollars?
Hey! They already sold 5 662 499 tokens! If the wont collect 75m, they have roadmap, where you can see what will be done pushing from collected money) Other Tokens will be burned! It Will make the price raised! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Got you! Thanks!
Activity: 528
Merit: 250
Hello, team
I would like to know what is the minimum amount of words for the article and blogs campaign? Thanks
Hello! You can find it in bounty programm! For Bitcointalk is minium 80)
Activity: 213
Merit: 10
What do you guys think how the token is going to be profitable?
Invest only risk money you can afford to lose. Make decisions based on what you think, not what others tell you, more often than not they are not out for your interest, they are out for theirs. And if you want to learn what to invest in use reliable websites  to investigate coins
It's impossible to say for sure, but I have great hopes about this project in general and the profits it could provide for investors. Anyway you should do some analysis and decide for yourself is it worth your investment.
Very smart idea! But i think you already decided will you invest or no!)
I think it will make 30%))) I hope)) Grin
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint?
Im sure  everything is going in a wright way! Smiley Smiley
Hello! How many tokens have you already sold& What will happen if you dont sell tokens on 75m dollars?
Hey! They already sold 5 662 499 tokens! If the wont collect 75m, they have roadmap, where you can see what will be done pushing from collected money) Other Tokens will be burned! It Will make the price raised! Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 216
It's impossible to say for sure, but I have great hopes about this project in general and the profits it could provide for investors. Anyway you should do some analysis and decide for yourself is it worth your investment.
Activity: 208
I think it depends on the product, how people value it, the demand, the price it hits the exchanges. There are too many variables to give an exact verdict, most ICOs where people I know have invested in have increased in price but there were analysis undertaken before the purchase
Activity: 213
Are you happy with the ICO progress? I know you don't share the numbers, but can you at least give us a hint?
Activity: 201
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hello, team
I would like to know what is the minimum amount of words for the article and blogs campaign? Thanks
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team? 

We are working on it, thanks!
What is the vesting schedule for Team and Advisors token? Is vesting for Team and Advisors coded in the smart contract? 

Yes you can read all info on https://ico.midex.com/en. 5% for team and same for advisors.
How, when, and at what cost can I sell my investment? For example, do I have a right to give the token or coin back to the company or to receive a refund? Can I resell the coin or token, and if so, are there any limitations on my ability to resell?

You are asking a questions that everybody want to know before investing in any ICO. Only GOD can tell you at what cost you can sell your investment. You can sell tokens ulimited on exchanges, we don't have any coins. And if you buy a token of course you can't give it back to us. Can you imagine what will hapen with any project if investors suddenly require their money back?!
Is it possible to participate in your ICO from any country??

Yes, except USA.
Could you tell us a bit more about the exchanges you plan to be in ? Do you already have official agreement with some of these?

On our exchange and on top ten exchanges but we don't reveal info until we will have strong agreement with them. You can follow our telegram chat for updates https://t.me/midex_eng
Activity: 827
Merit: 251
Hey Smiley , is there any chance to join in bounty campaign? I've registered but my name isn't visible in the spreadsheet bud  Wink

Regards

Hi, yes you may participate in bounty campaign. But write such messages on Bounty thread or by private message to me please. Write me there where did you registered

Just sent you PM, and thank you!

Regards
Pages:
Jump to: