Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 86. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Interesting Project to solve problems and issues of today.
I would like to join the team if will be given a chance.
Good Luck mates, supporting you all the way!

Thank you! You are welcome!
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation

First of all from our exchange, it is not a secret that you must pay fee for every trade. Also we will introduce our asset management fund by the end of ICO. We have many services on our platform and it is clear that for every service customer will pay some percent to us.
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention

Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team

Great project GOOD work 

Very nice roadmap.. I'm always a fan of a good and fresh cryptocurrency with excellent prospects. Good job dev, keep going guys Cool

Much thanks guys!
if the execution of this project is completely successful, i see it making us all smile some day. i support the project and thanks for the opportunity Cool

Appreciate it!
What exchanges u are going to be listed? U know is is the main problem of all new projects - the lack of liquidity on the exchange. How are u going to deal with it?

On our exchange and on top ten exchanges but we don't reveal info until we will have strong agreement with them. To tell you the truth i didn't mention any problem with liquidity only when you want to sell fast very big amount of tokens on falling market.

Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting. What are the next event are u going to participate? It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project Roll Eyes

Thank you! Yes you are right we need it, most of our resources was on developement of platform. You can join our telegram chat - https://t.me/midex_eng and follow for the upcoming events.
Hello, one question: was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company? It's important for me.

Hi, no, we use standard type of Smart Contract, so it is no need to check it.
Do you have a Masternode system? I want to know about it and how can I buy your Masternode if you have

No, we are selling tokens not coins.
It seems very cool and interesting with good concept, I like your project. Wish you great success and good luck!

Thanks!
Dear friends;

Please find the attachment file, regarding to my article about Midex.

https://medium.com/@Devran12070420/midex-finans-sekt%C3%B6r%C3%BCne-g%C3%BC%C3%A7-katmaya-geliyor-6dca50ad334b

I like this project and if we impelent a successfull martketing, it is not to hard reach hard-cap. I wish success.

Thank you for your support!
Hey Smiley , is there any chance to join in bounty campaign? I've registered but my name isn't visible in the spreadsheet bud  Wink

Regards

Hi, yes you may participate in bounty campaign. But write such messages on Bounty thread or by private message to me please. Write me there where did you registered
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Can you post more updates to keep us in touch with your daily life as a project dev team? 
Activity: 187
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later?

No, only price. When tokens will appear on exchanges the price will grow up.

Okay, understood, ty
Activity: 218
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention. Do you plan any marketing campaigns?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?

Yes we participate in different blokchain conferences, for example last week we were on London Blockchain Week 2018. Here is the link to video from there https://www.facebook.com/midexinfo/videos/148096855905903/?hc_ref=ARTxD0y1GOr8zFSObvVUGGhRK4lnVx125CiG1qHRFDFRdZdus4Nt8bWUBDjAjEgZxXE
You can join to our telegram chat and ask for new comming events https://t.me/midex_eng

Thank you for the info! I'm looking forward to see more photos and videos from future events!
Activity: 220
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention
Activity: 225
What is the vesting schedule for Team and Advisors token? Is vesting for Team and Advisors coded in the smart contract? 
Activity: 238
How, when, and at what cost can I sell my investment? For example, do I have a right to give the token or coin back to the company or to receive a refund? Can I resell the coin or token, and if so, are there any limitations on my ability to resell?
Activity: 238
Is it possible to participate in your ICO from any country??
Activity: 233
Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team
Pages:
Jump to: