Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 88. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Hello. What is the main goal of this project?

Hi, our project is covering a wide range of problems. In two words: we are solution of every problem you have with communicating cryptocurrency and fiat money.

I really doubt you have solution for every problem.
Instead of such bold statements, could you identify just a few issues that you're trying to solve with your project?
Also:
-your demo platform is russian, so there's no possibility for non-Russians to understand anything
-can you specify the regulatory that authorized the Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers? Is it FINMA?
-have you already developed the smart contracts you're going to use in your system?

Hi, i'll try my best for you)
- we have english version https://en.midex.com/
- the license for exchange is Estonian, we say approved because our president was working in UBS Bank as Managing Director, Client Relations Director for Russia and CIS in Switzerland so we do have swiss layers and bankers as a part of our advisory board. Also by the end of our ICO we will announce our asset management fund which will have license approved by Swiss FINMA.
- yes
Got some problem to sign up with the website, cannot get the confirmations email, anyone got the same problem? Also look at spam folder but no confirmation. Could you fix this please? thanks

You are about ICO website or exchnage website?
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later?

No, only price. When tokens will appear on exchanges the price will grow up.
Will your service use cryptocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too?

Yes our project will use fiat money to provide full support for our clients.
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?

Yes we participate in different blokchain conferences, for example last week we were on London Blockchain Week 2018. Here is the link to video from there https://www.facebook.com/midexinfo/videos/148096855905903/?hc_ref=ARTxD0y1GOr8zFSObvVUGGhRK4lnVx125CiG1qHRFDFRdZdus4Nt8bWUBDjAjEgZxXE
You can join to our telegram chat and ask for new comming events https://t.me/midex_eng
Midex helps in reducing risk and simply gives customer the easiness even if you're not experienced investor

Yes it is one of our purposes, thank you!
I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible.
I need to study their whitepaper but for now the project looks reliable

You are welcome! Here you can find our whitepaper and other information about project https://ico.midex.com/en
I would like to join, but I want to first find as much information about the project as possible.

Welcome to MIDEX! Thank you!
Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO?
Thanks

Hi, unfortunately can not.

Hi, our project is covering a wide range of problems. In two words: we are solution of every problem you have with communicating cryptocurrency and fiat money.

how is the next step for project development ?

There is small presentation about the project. You can see, Midex ATM, Credit, invest, escrow, ico center, Midex cards etc. I think this project will be great, sound is promising.

Check this presentation : https://promo.midex.com/Midex_EN.pdf

Thank you for help)
Are these buttons working for you?
I have been clicking it for an hour waiting for maybe its my laptop that's lagging but no eth appears. To my despair, I tried shifting from EN to RU just to check if its going to work or not but it never did. The only ETH address I found in there page is the smart contract which is below the page.

Can you clarify about what buttons you are? What ETH address you need?

how is the next step for project development ?

Hi, you mean new step against what? You can read our roadmap on https://ico.midex.com/en
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Got some problem to sign up with the website, cannot get the confirmations email, anyone got the same problem? Also look at spam folder but no confirmation. Could you fix this please? thanks
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later?
Activity: 126
Will your service use cryptocurrencies only? Or fiat money, too?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Are there any conferences or showcase of your team members where we can actually meet and discuss with the team?
Activity: 140
Midex helps in reducing risk and simply gives customer the easiness even if you're not experienced investor
Activity: 140
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed!
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: