Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 91. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
By which weekday shall we leave 10 posts? And if you close a hard cap too fast, will the prommised amount be distributed among the bountiests anyway?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hi, manager, I accidentally registered twice in the company of telegrams.
Number in the participants list - 202 and 208. Please delete one of them, thanks
My bounty ID - 1929
Activity: 210
Merit: 21
Arseniy Dain our IR manager and Ely Tolen our International communications advisor on London Blockchain Week 2018:

https://www.facebook.com/midexinfo/videos/148096855905903/?hc_ref=ARTxD0y1GOr8zFSObvVUGGhRK4lnVx125CiG1qHRFDFRdZdus4Nt8bWUBDjAjEgZxXE
I am in the bounty campaign and was looking around the ICO site to contribute.  I have added my Public ETH Address for the bounty and to connect it for the ICO, but there is now a spot to put my Private Key? Why are you asking for this?  Seems a little sketchy?

We have 3 ways of purchasing tokens:

1. Direct transaction of ETH to smart contract address.
2. Cryptocurrency (not ETH) transaction to shown addresses in account.
3. Transaction from your ETH wallet on our website.

Only using 3rd way you need to type your private key. It is voluntarily. The key is needed to sign your transaction and we don't save or watch your key. These method is MyEtherWallet website analogue. It works the following way: There is a cryptocurrency node for Etherium. So the node is the distribution programm packages which are provided by ETH developers. Any website including Midex refers to that node by API to transfer transaction which afterwards sends to blockchain. On the moment of sending the transaction from website to the node it is necessary to sign up the transaction by your private key. Transaction is signed and send. During this process your private key is not sending anywhere and the transaction is sending already encrypted.
This way of payment is made for your convenience and Midex account don't save your private key as well as any other keys. The account is only the tool for displaying of wallets ballances and a guide for token purchasing.
Still waiting for email confirmations!

If you are about confirmation of creating Midex account then try to check your spam folder.
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Crypto_Pugz
I am in the bounty campaign and was looking around the ICO site to contribute.  I have added my Public ETH Address for the bounty and to connect it for the ICO, but there is now a spot to put my Private Key? Why are you asking for this?  Seems a little sketchy?
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
Still waiting for email confirmations!
гдe oтcлeживaть выпoлнeнныe зaдaния? y вac в aдминкe нa caйтe нeт тaкoгo((( выпoлнилa зaдaния пo тeлeгpaммy - и тишинaaa

Oтcлeживaть нaчиcлeниe дoлeй мoжнo в фaйлe, в кoтopoм вы зaпoлняeтe cтaтиcтикy пo пpoдeлaннoй paбoтe.
how many tokens can i buy with an eth? where can i find info about the price of the main sale and the pre-sale?

You can find all information on ico.midex.com. For now token price is 1$ ~ 0.00095 ETH. You may create Midex account and follow for the price. In your personal account price of token in ETH will be updated twice a day and same on the Midex site.

well, price is really good i think!

i'm pretty sure i will join the signature campaign soon: the idea behind this token is really great!

Thanks! Join us!
Hey there!

Nice to see ambitious project. Hope you will do the best to became a real platform. Your exchange seems to be good, but it is comon step.
Start to support you with signature campaign.

Thank you! You are welcome!
It is financial platform with licensed exchange this is stated at opening page and my question is if I invest some amount of money as investors should I need to go through KYC at any time before taking withdraw or receive my tokens ? I am asking because yesterday this happened to me in another project after sending money I was forced to provide documents.

No you don't need to provide your personal inforamtion to participate in ICO.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
how many tokens can i buy with an eth? where can i find info about the price of the main sale and the pre-sale?

You can find all information on ico.midex.com. For now token price is 1$ ~ 0.00095 ETH. You may create Midex account and follow for the price. In your personal account price of token in ETH will be updated twice a day and same on the Midex site.

well, price is really good i think!

i'm pretty sure i will join the signature campaign soon: the idea behind this token is really great!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hey there!

Nice to see ambitious project. Hope you will do the best to became a real platform. Your exchange seems to be good, but it is comon step.
Start to support you with signature campaign.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
It is financial platform with licensed exchange this is stated at opening page and my question is if I invest some amount of money as investors should I need to go through KYC at any time before taking withdraw or receive my tokens ? I am asking because yesterday this happened to me in another project after sending money I was forced to provide documents.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
гдe oтcлeживaть выпoлнeнныe зaдaния? y вac в aдминкe нa caйтe нeт тaкoгo((( выпoлнилa зaдaния пo тeлeгpaммy - и тишинaaa
y вac нaпиcaнo в зaчeт идyт 7-10 peтвитoв и 7-10 твитoв в нeдeлю. Ecли я дeлaю мeньшee кoличecтвo, тo oни нe зaчтyтcя? Taкoe кoличecтвo твитoв я мoгy cдeлaть, нo вoт кaк cдeлaть cтoлькo peтвитoв, ecли вы нe нe выпycкaeтe cвoи твиты в тaкoм кoличecтвe? To жe caмoe кaчaeтcя фeйcбyк

Baши твиты нe cвязaны c нaшими твитaми. тo ecть вы дoлжны дeлaть твиты peклaмиpyя нaш пpoeкт cвoими cлoвaми. A peтвиты cвязaны c нaшими твитaми, пoэтoмy тo любoe кoл-вo peтвитoв бyдeт зacчитaнo. Пo фeйcбyкy aнaлoгичнo.
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
you have written in the credit go 7-10 retweets and 7-10 tweets per week. If I make years with the amount, then they will not be counted? I can do such a number of tweets, but here's how to make so many retweets, if you do not release your tweets in such quantity? The same is swinging facebook
Looks good, will follow this project and investigate further. The deadline for the bounty is 25 March? Will the bounty also run through the presale(s)? If so, I might join after my current campaign ends at Feb 1.

Thank you! Yes you may join after the 1st of February.

Pages:
Jump to: