Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO+Bounty] Midex | Financial platform with LICENSED exchange - page 93. (Read 34332 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 14
"Midex is the first international financial platform, combining modern banking technology, the opportunities of the internet of things, big data, blockchain technology, adhering to world-class standards of security and convenience. There are no analogues in the world."

I know with so much competition in the ICO universe, vocabulary in terms of pitching the idea to attract investors is becoming more and more important by the day.  However, it will be very good if ICOs STICK TO FACTS WHEN MAKING THESE PRESENTATIONS.

Midex is by no means the first international financial platform, combining modern banking technology, the opportunities of the internet of things, big data, blockchain technology, adhering to world-class standards of security and convenience.

STICK TO FACTS!!!

Activity: 210
Merit: 21
The same language translation if there are several people participate in will be? how long will the signature bounty last?

Don't understand the question about translatres. Come to the bounty thread to see approved partisipants.

The signature bounty ends 15 of April.
Deadline to join 25 of March.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
The same language translation if there are several people participate in will be? how long will the signature bounty last?
I am trying to fill the telegram bounty form and at the bottom, there is a Bounty ID. Am I suppose to put my forum username on that part?

Hello!

You may find Bounty ID in the Bounty section of your profile on ico.midex.com after you log in.

Trying to register but I am not getting a confirmation email. I tried checking my spam folders but there is still none. Kindly fix your system.

Thank you for your message, I'll contact you by PM to know the details.
Is this project for real ?
Your twitter account has just 1 tweet in September and only 9 followers ( not even 1/3  of the total team members in the projects)

The Twitter account is reserved for developer's updates.
There will be important technical news only.
Coming soon!

Then what is is twitter bounty is about ? What re-tweets you are expecting to do ?

Hello!

The Twitter bounty is about twitting from participant and retwitting if there will be updates.
Also participants may use the opportunity in discussions to say somethig relevant to discussion about Midex and get the reward for it.
Midex plans to make the agreements for the promotion with sportsmen. Logo on beard for biathlet, tatoo at leg of volleball player and mascot "QR-cody" (2x2 meters size).

Nice pictures inside:
https://mifo.io/2018/01/09/cryptocurrency-company-plans-to-make-the-agreements-for-the-promotion-with-juventus-and-middleborough.html
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I am trying to fill the telegram bounty form and at the bottom, there is a Bounty ID. Am I suppose to put my forum username on that part?

Hello!

You may find Bounty ID in the Bounty section of your profile on ico.midex.com after you log in.

Trying to register but I am not getting a confirmation email. I tried checking my spam folders but there is still none. Kindly fix your system.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Your twitter account has just 1 tweet in September and only 9 followers ( not even 1/3  of the total team members in the projects)

Coming soon!

Then what is is twitter bounty is about ? What re-tweets you are expecting to do ?
I wish that there is a signature campaign for Jr. Member but it is not.

No, it is not.
The signature campaign is quite long, you have chances to grow to Member to take part.
Merit: 5
I wish that there is a signature campaign for Jr. Member but it is not.

Coming soon!
how i fill form "your bounty id"? please anybody explain

Hi!

You may find it on your profile at ico.midex.com
Direct link https://presale.midex.com/auth/login

Go to Bounty Program inside.
Do it from the desctop. On mobile devices it will appear on days.
Bounty campaign thread should be placed in Bounty section here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Hello!

There will be no bounty reports of something same in this thread, so mprep approved me to make the double thread here.

Should I anyway make the bounty thread in Bounty section?

I think bounty campaign should be in bounty section, post there you will get more participants in MIDEX bounty campaign. I see this is great peroject and i think this project will easier for success.

Thank you for advice, I'll do it)
Hi!

Hi there,

Why the information related to the IT developers are hidden?

what is the total supply ?

where is your platform? is it exist?

In your Roadmap ... are you telling us that the goals in each quarter of the year 2018 will be achieved by paying that specific amount of money? (as shown in your website?)

Regards,

Thank you for interest!

The information about developers will be added later. Some of empty slots at the site are for them. It is a professional team that developed the exchange especially for Midex platform.

The exchange is exist. It will be available for beta-testing next week.

The Roadmap connects timeline, products and money because developing some of products depends on money.

Hi sir,

Some infomations i wanna know.

- What is the ico soft/hard cap?

- What is total supply?

I cant find it on your WP.

We have no soft cup, because when the exchange start to work, project start to collect operation value that will be used for developing the next platform products.

Total tokens supply is 75 000 000 MDX. This information is in the first screen of ico.midex.com.

I think the project you are doing is a little bit trickier. Financial platforms are authorized to trade. You need to work with a lot of financial platforms and you need a lot of money.

We are going to work with a lot of financial platforms)
The ICO is firstly for collecting the money to approve the platform's liquidity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Kim
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
how i fill form "your bounty id"? please anybody explain
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Bounty campaign thread should be placed in Bounty section here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Hello!

There will be no bounty reports of something same in this thread, so mprep approved me to make the double thread here.

Should I anyway make the bounty thread in Bounty section?

I think bounty campaign should be in bounty section, post there you will get more participants in MIDEX bounty campaign. I see this is great peroject and i think this project will easier for success.
Activity: 120
I think the project you are doing is a little bit trickier. Financial platforms are authorized to trade. You need to work with a lot of financial platforms and you need a lot of money.
Hi sir,

Some infomations i wanna know.

- What is the ico soft/hard cap?

- What is total supply?

I cant find it on your WP.
Activity: 35
Hi there,

Why the information related to the IT developers are hidden?

what is the total supply ?

where is your platform? is it exist?

In your Roadmap ... are you telling us that the goals in each quarter of the year 2018 will be achieved by paying that specific amount of money? (as shown in your website?)

Regards,
Pages:
Jump to: