Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] UROTHER - Manage your car and money at the same time - page 14. (Read 1713 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
Didn't find in whitepaper: will unsold tokens burned? If that will happen, of course
I join this issue and, in general, it's interesting to know, due to what investors will getting their profit?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Didn't find in whitepaper: will unsold tokens burned? If that will happen, of course
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Today i googled Urother to find some news about project, and found some medical injections, called the same way.  Did you registered your trademark yet?

If your chek our trademark in WIPO trademark and brand database you'll realise that this position is free for now. Answering on your question - yes, we send our documents for registrade our trademark in worldwide and national registers in some particular classes, now they are on pending
Activity: 168
Today i googled Urother to find some news about project, and found some medical injections, called the same way.  Did you registered your trademark yet?
Activity: 266
I myself spoke to the PR head, and it seems this coin has a very big future ahead of them. This will be HUGE!

I completely agree with you. The project should be in demand on the market.
The price of the token in this case will only grow.
In principle, thanks to this project, drivers can become better on the roads. This is relevant for some locations  Cheesy

But I still don't understand, at expense of what means the drivers will receive a tokens.
Activity: 350
Really small hard cap. It's hard to find developers that aren't greedy at all. Project can easily 10x so is very attractive.
What will you do to the unsold tokens when ICO ends?
Activity: 26
Hello, dev!
Tokens that drivers will receive using the app, it tokens, which are labeled as Marketing and Promotional in the distribution diagram?  Or not?
Hi,
This two parts concrete the direction of distribution of token after ICO
Hi, community. Just noticed this tread, can you explaine me the main idea of this project?
uRother is an app for motorist, kinda social network with bonuses. You should visit http://urother.club/ and read more.
Hi, community. Just noticed this tread, can you explaine me the main idea of this project?
Hello, dev!
Tokens that drivers will receive using the app, it tokens, which are labeled as Marketing and Promotional in the distribution diagram?  Or not?
I don't understand what you mean by "If the maneuver is successful" - what determines success? Or is this a coin that rewards people simply based on how many miles they drive?
Dear DeadAbrasiveness. Thanks for your question

The rules of calculating coins will be launch after ICO, when app will be published. Particularly, it will connect such as road rules in each country and time on the road.

Sorry, but this doesn't answer my question, I still don't understand this. Could you explain in simple terms how this coin rewards drivers.
look, in app will be implement system of charges which will be based on good execute action on the road (like the correct order when you turning at an intersection, travel to the green light of a traffic light and so on). Also charges will occur if the user in the system indicates an emergency road area or a traffic jam.
Activity: 129
I don't understand what you mean by "If the maneuver is successful" - what determines success? Or is this a coin that rewards people simply based on how many miles they drive?

The rules of calculating coins will be launch after ICO, when app will be published. Particularly, it will connect such as road rules in each country and time on the road.

Sorry, but this doesn't answer my question, I still don't understand this. Could you explain in simple terms how this coin rewards drivers.
What are the benefits as token holder which you are offering except increase in value of token in post ICO era when those hit exchanges ? In the meanwhile my second question will be regarding ICO where small investors have to benefits here I am talking about bonus which is for big investors. Don't you think there should be some bonus for first day.
Our token is aimed at the target audience of motorists and accordingly to this point of view its main function is the distribution of funds within the app and use it to exchange for real things with our partners.
 If we are talking about additional advantages for you as a holder of the token in the investment purse, then with the increase in the consumption market of our services, our functionality will expand. In addition to implementing the main features such as Lighting networks, the company plans to  invigorate the position of RR at the expense of the real market segment.
Regarding bonuses on the first day of the ICO for all users,  as a matter of principle, if the majority of the Pre-sale participants will agree with this thesis, we can manually calculate bonuses for the first day of ICO
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
no doubt this project has a great future.
It's a good idea for the developers to postpone and finish the project as planned.
I believe in their success
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
What are the benefits as token holder which you are offering except increase in value of token in post ICO era when those hit exchanges ? In the meanwhile my second question will be regarding ICO where small investors have to benefits here I am talking about bonus which is for big investors. Don't you think there should be some bonus for first day.

Activity: 129
Activity: 13
I myself spoke to the PR head, and it seems this coin has a very big future ahead of them. This will be HUGE!
Pages:
Jump to: