Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 104. (Read 48184 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 11
I am interested in cardstack before 2018 i joined this group when we are 500 members but what i do not understand is we can't check. I signed up multiple times and still signing up and every time i sign up the form accepts and never warns that i am signed or not this is really weird.
And i think too many people are facing the same issue and they forget that they signed up or not.
Can you check the date that i signed up from your database or system ?

Please contact [email protected]

Making a validation and saying you are registered on ... date is not so hard i think. One validation check and informing is really usefull for User Experience.
Who can access to this? Could I  send an email to check anyone who has access to it?

Please contact [email protected]
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I am interested in cardstack before 2018 i joined this group when we are 500 members but what i do not understand is we can't check. I signed up multiple times and still signing up and every time i sign up the form accepts and never warns that i am signed or not this is really weird.
And i think too many people are facing the same issue and they forget that they signed up or not.
Can you check the date that i signed up from your database or system ?
Activity: 247
If you registered your interest before that date, you should have been eligible for pre-allocations. If you didn't contribute during that time you'll be able to contribute on Batch C. There's no date for it at the moment
Activity: 238
Making a validation and saying you are registered on ... date is not so hard i think. One validation check and informing is really usefull for User Experience.
Who can access to this? Could I  send an email to check anyone who has access to it?
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
Verify Contribution Address @ https://cardstack.com/verify
Before you send any funds to an Ethereum address to contribute to the Cardstack Token Generation Event, please use the tool to verify that the address is an authentic address controlled by the Cardstack team or by Bitcoin Suisse.

Please note, this tool does not apply to contribution addresses for pre-allocation (Batch B) of our fundraiser.

https://cardstack.com/verify
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Chris is in Tokyo this week! Here's our one-pager in Japanese: https://cardstack.com/one-pager-jp
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
I am amazed by this project, a project that has a very good development. and I hope, with a project that has this much support, will make the team more passion again to make the project a success.
This digital platform, developed by the Cardstack  team, will become part of the ecosystem based on blockchain technologies, which will allow users to interact and receive revenue and necessary support. Good luck and success in developing and promoting the project!
This project will go far ahead. For each project, in our time, good support is needed, and Cardstack has this great support
Merit: 40
yeah i get that, thats what i am asking why is it taking so much time
and what is the protection of people who contributed ETH when it was at 750 or 800 at that time and is at 400 now ?

In due time there will be further information released.

Regarding your question, what protection are you referring to exactly?
Now the price for ETH is even less than $ 400, I did not even know that the price would fall so much
copper member
Activity: 378
Technology
Cardstack is a leap forward for blockchain at every layer of the software stack — providing a toolset that unlocks the potential of the decentralized Internet for everyone
Activity: 656
Merit: 100
I am amazed by this project, a project that has a very good development. and I hope, with a project that has this much support, will make the team more passion again to make the project a success.
This digital platform, developed by the Cardstack  team, will become part of the ecosystem based on blockchain technologies, which will allow users to interact and receive revenue and necessary support. Good luck and success in developing and promoting the project!
Activity: 378
Merit: 106
Software development is simplified by technological giants for their decent ecosystems, but there is necessary for a platform that can create open source software for Blockchain and then reward developers for it. Respect Cardstack for this opportunity  Cool
Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
and what is the protection of people who contributed ETH when it was at 750 or 800 at that time and is at 400 now ?

In due time there will be further information released.

Regarding your question, what protection are you referring to exactly?
Activity: 686
Hello everyone, please tell me, in the course of what time will be distributed tokens for participating in the bounty? And when is the ICO crumbling?

We don't know any specific dates about the ICO, for bounty-related question you can ask them in the bounry section?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Hello everyone, please tell me, in the course of what time will be distributed tokens for participating in the bounty? And when is the ICO crumbling?

For bounty questions, you can ask on the bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedcardstack-experience-layer-of-blockchain-up-to-350k-2805234
Or the Bounty Group on Telegram: https://t.me/cardstackbounty

I'm not sure what you mean by when is the ICO crumbling.
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Crumbling? Not sure I understand. I believe the ICO is ongoing and i'm sure like with all bounties it will be paid out after the ICO.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Directing the vertical silo to the horizontal layer, which is a layer of decentralized Internet experience, enables local applications, cloud applications, and dApps chaining chains into a pile of future software that combines the best features of any approach to the age of the software. In addition, the combination of a decentralized Internet experience, blockade tools, cloud-savvy devices and users has learned to work with multiple applications across devices, clouds and block chains to fully meet their needs. Human creativity will continue to close the gap left behind by technology.
Activity: 210
Batch B is over. The whitelist has always been for Batch C. In order to have signed up to participate in Batch B, you would have needed to send an email to the team on or prior to January 31.
Activity: 280
The price of the Cardstack Token (CARD) in ETH will be set by the Foundation close to the TGE start, as ETH-to-USD prices will likely fluctuate between now and then.
The ETH-USD rate was locked at the time of arrival of funds.
Jump to: