Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 105. (Read 48184 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10
Why are we waiting that long? When does start batch c? It's been months we are waiting and waiting and waiting...
I see the market is unstable right now

Batch C should start soon, stay tuned for all the latest! https://t.me/cardstack
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In such a market, the team will not be able to collect the amounts that they ask for, if they had halved this other matter. At the chance that it will be possible to collect 35 million when huge projects are not gaining and 20 million is just a dream here is not even a blocker but an ordinary project.

I also think 35 million USD is a very big number, as we know there were some big ICO projects such as Bancor, though it is very hot and ETH is very cheap, after the ico, the price is always below the ICO price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
In such a market, the team will not be able to collect the amounts that they ask for, if they had halved this other matter. At the chance that it will be possible to collect 35 million when huge projects are not gaining and 20 million is just a dream here is not even a blocker but an ordinary project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Cardstack, is there a scheduled time for the start of ICO for this coin project? It won't be a bear market and is afraid of it

The date for the Crowd Fundraiser (Batch B) hasn't been announced yet. We are waiting for a little more clarity in the market before we begin whitelisting
Activity: 336
Cardstack, is there a scheduled time for the start of ICO for this coin project? It won't be a bear market and is afraid of it
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

one question to Devs, what is the maximum amount  to be collected during the ICO?

Hello! The Hard cap is $35,000,000

Since both btc and ETH are dropping recently, $35,000,000 means about 100k ETH, in my opinion, this is a big market cap, when the ETH price is high or not, 30k to 50k ETH is a reasonable number in my opinion.

The cap is pegged to USD and not to ETH. I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion,  but that is what the team has determined will be the maximum amount they'll recieve.
he just concluded in the $ 35 million hardcap amount is equal to some ETH is the maximum amount specified by the hope that the team can make it happen.

one question to Devs, what is the maximum amount  to be collected during the ICO?

Since both btc and ETH are dropping recently, $35,000,000 means about 100k ETH, in my opinion, this is a big market cap, when the ETH price is high or not, 30k to 50k ETH is a reasonable number in my opinion.

The cap is pegged to USD and not to ETH. I'm not sure how you came to this conclusion,  but that is what the team has determined will be the maximum amount they'll recieve.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I see the TGE date was Q1, 2018, and now is the first day of Q2, when will the TGE begin? the market is not good and its not easy for projects to raise money now, maybe it will be better to wait for some time

The dates of the TGE haven't yet been announced. Stay tuned here and at https://t.me/cardstackupdates for an announcement.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I see the TGE date was Q1, 2018, and now is the first day of Q2, when will the TGE begin? the market is not good and its not easy for projects to raise money now, maybe it will be better to wait for some time
Activity: 280
This channel is for discussion of Cardstack and related news. For help with BTC, it would be more appropriate to find a general dil for crypto.
However, if you have any questions about Cardstack, we are more than happy to help.
Activity: 238
Cardstack is pioneering a new scalable consensus approach called Tally to augment on-chain smart contracts with off-chain number crunching, in order to attribute and allocate payments to a network of software makers, cloud service providers, and analytic miners proportionally.
Activity: 252
Why are we waiting that long? When does start batch c? It's been months we are waiting and waiting and waiting...
I see the market is unstable right now
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Are there any project members in here?  What is the relationship between the project team and Amazix? I've seen a lot of Amazix trails in other project official communities. It includes a lot of junk.

AmaZix is a group of professional crypto ICO consultants who have technical expertise who help Cardstack and many other projects with community management and outreach, among other things. We work closely with the team and are here so that the team can focus on making Cardstack the best it can possibly be. The team members do read these threads, and we forward any relevant questions to them as needed. As ololajulo pointed out above, it's not junk.

You can learn more about AmaZix and what we do at www.amazix.com
Activity: 2226
Merit: 270
Chainjoes.com
Are there any project members in here?  What is the relationship between the project team and Amazix? I've seen a lot of Amazix trails in other project official communities. It includes a lot of junk.
amazix is more of the campaign unit of the project and you might need to get used to it as you can see in all other projects. It is not a junk
Activity: 252
Are there any project members in here?  What is the relationship between the project team and Amazix? I've seen a lot of Amazix trails in other project official communities. It includes a lot of junk.
Important question
Activity: 224
Merit: 21
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
How's it going on approaching the hardcap? I echo the sentiment above, its a tough market.

All official stats on the project can be found at cardstack.com/tge.

Additionally, you can check out the project's Medium blog, specifically this article, for more!

Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
How's it going on approaching the hardcap? I echo the sentiment above, its a tough market.

Jump to: