Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 107. (Read 48184 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How is your project differ from the others?

It's different because it will give software makers a fair share of rewards based on usage and because it will give users a pleasant and cohesive experience when using dApps! You can see an intro video to Cardstack at https://vimeo.com/243957841/5b764d7759

Great idea and great project. The more people learn about what your doing the more they will like it. Great project with great possibilities. Smiley

Thanks for the support!
And the more people learn about the project, the more successful will be its work! After all, every project needs a good advertisement Cheesy Wink
How long should we wait for the announcement of the beginning of the third stage of fees? Since the end of the second stage has passed a very long time, and with the third stage, why it pulls. What is the reason? Can you know at least an approximate time frame?

Hey Scambusterz, we understand that people are waiting. Right now we are processing the Batch A contributions, once we have that completed, we will have a better idea when Batch C will begin.
You can join the announcements Telegram channel, so you don't miss any update https://t.me/cardstackupdates
It's good that you give us at least some answers. People are really worried, but I think that we should not worry, we will wait
Activity: 1330

It's different because it will give software makers a fair share of rewards based on usage and because it will give users a pleasant and cohesive experience when using dApps! You can see an intro video to Cardstack at https://vimeo.com/243957841/5b764d7759

Great idea and great project. The more people learn about what your doing the more they will like it. Great project with great possibilities. Smiley

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
How long should we wait for the announcement of the beginning of the third stage of fees? Since the end of the second stage has passed a very long time, and with the third stage, why it pulls. What is the reason? Can you know at least an approximate time frame?

Hey Scambusterz, we understand that people are waiting. Right now we are processing the Batch A contributions, once we have that completed, we will have a better idea when Batch C will begin.
You can join the announcements Telegram channel, so you don't miss any update https://t.me/cardstackupdates
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 504
Merit: 1
Hey Cardstack fans!

Check out this awesome interview with Cardstack Founder Chris Tse-

Chris Tse speaks to Crypto Lark in an interview at Token 2049 in Hong Kong!

Please give it a thumbs up if you liked it and share it with friends!

Grin
Activity: 504
I share this Cardstack ICO analysis by EV Group Research. I found it very complete and interesting. Maybe it serves as a general vision.

Cardstack ICO Analysis: Experience Layer of The Decentralized Internet

Thanks for sharing!!

Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I share this Cardstack ICO analysis by EV Group Research. I found it very complete and interesting. Maybe it serves as a general vision.

Cardstack ICO Analysis: Experience Layer of The Decentralized Internet
Activity: 1330
I think the team lacks a lot of communication
Why are we waiting so long for the TGE
And the fact that whitelist has been opened for so long doesn’t make the process valuable anymore
I think it should be a privilege to be part of it

The Team communicates as often as possible, as soon as there are news. Whitelisting is indeed valuable - it's the only way to participate in Batch C!

I like it. I wish the project success

Thanks for the support!
Activity: 364
I'm hearing a lot of pools are getting high discounts. Why did I bother with BitcoinSuisse then? Was that just a sham :-
(I'm really sad to see a great project going down to that level. You should have allowed pools earlier if you needed that.
All that batch a, batch b etc.. that's just unnecessary effort. :-(

As stated above, according to the Early Contributor Agreement,  pools cannot redistribute the tokens. If they had a few users individually participate in Batch B and then are auctioning off or distributing the tokens to pool members, Cardstack will rescind their allocation due to the violation of the ECA terms.
Activity: 280
I'm hearing a lot of pools are getting high discounts. Why did I bother with BitcoinSuisse then? Was that just a sham :-
(I'm really sad to see a great project going down to that level. You should have allowed pools earlier if you needed that.
All that batch a, batch b etc.. that's just unnecessary effort. :-(
Activity: 266
There are different pools collecting funds claiming to have an allocation from Cardstack. Our Early Contribution agreement does not allow for redistribution of tokens from parties that did not KYC/AML before the issuance of ECAs. Please do not participate, as these pools are likely scams. Even if they are not, we will rescind their allocation due to the violation of the terms.
Activity: 252
Our focus is not micro payments, however, the mechanism for aggregating a large number of usage data, such as usage from software and services that settle out onchain is a similar solution for the one needed for micro payments. Technically, we could extend our Tally protocol to support some sort of micro payments use case in the future but for that to happen there would need to be another non-transferable token similar to Software and Service Coupon (SSC) to track the usage of that other use case. Eg. Micro content monetization, social commerce commissions, or some sort of music royalty distribution.
Thank you for your information, I have finished the whitelist register and I hope I can be active on that whitelist. BTW, if there is a KYC process? And can Chinese Citizens pass the KYC? Thank you.

Yes, KYC is required. No restrictions for Chinese.

Thank you for your information, I also read that on the posts that "Excludes Contributors From: United States, Cuba, Iran, North Korea", I will try to pass the KYC and I hope I can make it. BTW, I care much about how to escrow the raised funds, is there any description about this?

I would also be useful to know more details about the deposit of funds, tell us about it, please
Activity: 390
i need the exactly time of Batch C ,i don't want keep waitting and look like there is no hope . can you understand me ,

No dates for now but there's definitely hope! Stay tuned Smiley

i hate these words "Stay tuned" ,i didn't need exact time right now , will it happen in April ?

We understand, however, if we were certain we would tell you the exact date. Rest assured once we find out we will announce for everyone.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
i need the exactly time of Batch C ,i don't want keep waitting and look like there is no hope . can you understand me ,

No dates for now but there's definitely hope! Stay tuned Smiley

i hate these words "Stay tuned" ,i didn't need exact time right now , will it happen in April ?
Activity: 294
even in the largest, most developed, and sophisticated markets and exchanges, new listings or offerings, e.g., bonds, stocks, funds/ETFs, etc are regularly held-up, postponed, or re-scheduled due to "market conditions". Now, I am NOT saying that that is the case here but, if it is, it is well-played, because better to launch & finish and distribute CARDs late-April then late-March given the terrible, unstable, low-energy, -volume, -interest CC market we are going through ... in any event, as Abraham Lincoln stated, "I may walk slow but I never walk backwards!" The key for CHRIS TSE and his team is to make good progress everyday and be careful of the "shifting-sands" (legal jeopardy) in many jurisdictions starting w/ the USA! Watch, Sir, this WILL BE A GREAT PROJECT ... so, Best Success to You and Us "''stackers" in here!!!  ... Wink)
Jump to: