Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cardstack: The Experience Layer of the Blockchain + Tally Protocol - page 108. (Read 48181 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Team has been communicating as soon as there's news and has been providing information for everyone here as soon as they can
The process is still valuable, participating in Cardstack is quite valuable in itself Smiley And we thank everyone for the interest
Activity: 294
I think the team lacks a lot of communication
Why are we waiting so long for the TGE
And the fact that whitelist has been opened for so long doesn’t make the process valuable anymore
I think it should be a privilege to be part of it
Activity: 1330
i need the exactly time of Batch C ,i don't want keep waitting and look like there is no hope . can you understand me ,

No dates for now but there's definitely hope! Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Don't forget that Whitelisting for Batch C can be done at http://cardstack.com/whitelist

i need the exactly time of Batch C ,i don't want keep waitting and look like there is no hope . can you understand me ,

It seems the actual date is still unknown, I do not know why the dev team need so long time to prepare since the Batch B is over more than one week. I can not buy tokens on Bitcoin Suisse and I hope I can buy in Batch C.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Don't forget that Whitelisting for Batch C can be done at http://cardstack.com/whitelist

Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Chris Tse (@christse) is a technologist and designer who has been working to humanize blockchain technology since its early days. In 2014 he foundedCardstack, where he leads a team of blockchain architects and open-source contributors to build the experience layer of the decentralized Internet. He is also a co-founder of blockchain companies Monegraph and Dot Blockchain Media, and has more than a decade of experience leading R&D and innovation teams for Fortune 500 companies. Chris has a degree in Computer Science from Columbia University.

Join our community

The Tally Protocol is created by Cardstack. To learn about our Token Generating Event (TGE), visit https://cardstack.com.

Join the Cardstack community channel on Telegram at https://t.me/cardstack.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
I am amazed by this project, a project that has a very good development. and I hope, with a project that has this much support, will make the team more passion again to make the project a success.

Thanks for your support. You bet, the team is passionate about Cardstack, and are grateful for every one of their members.
Activity: 133
Merit: 103
Thank you for your information, I have finished the whitelist register and I hope I can be active on that whitelist. BTW, if there is a KYC process? And can Chinese Citizens pass the KYC? Thank you.

Yes, KYC is required. No restrictions for Chinese.

Thank you for your information, I also read that on the posts that "Excludes Contributors From: United States, Cuba, Iran, North Korea", I will try to pass the KYC and I hope I can make it. BTW, I care much about how to escrow the raised funds, is there any description about this?
Activity: 134
Merit: 106
In the way admins are postponing the announcements of batch C and how much was raised in A and B and also the not ending whitelist, all the checkbox ticked for the airdrop and no crowdsale.

If you follow Cardstack's Telegram group https://t.me/cardstack, maybe you've already seen the announcement:

Update on our recent preallocations: We are incredibly excited about the completion of our preallocations last week. We have been working with Bitcoin Suisse to finalize the contribution amounts for all the participants of Batch B. Contributors who were able to register within the first 6 minutes (and send funds before the contribution period was closed) were able to participate. Contributors who sent amounts exceeding their individual contribution caps, or who sent funds after the close of the contribution period, have received refunds.  With this milestone reached, we can finally announce the conclusion of Batch B. We have accepted a total contribution of 6.5MM USD, exceeding our initial target of 5.25MM USD.

A larger pool of CARD has been allocated for Batch C than for B. Start date to be announced soon.

Thank you for sharing this information for us. So 6.5MM USD has been raised in batch B, what about Batch A. It seems the total marketcap of this project will be more than 20 MM usd, right?

Wow, that is really a big project, in my opinion, the hardcap is a little high, 2M usd is a more reasonable number, I think the ico market is not as hot as few months before and this will make the project hard to reach the hardcap. Anyway, it is a good thing if the project can raise so much money.

The hardcap is 35M USD.
Activity: 308
An exciting cardstack project creates a blockchain based software ecosystem as a tool that unlocks the decentralized Internet potential for everyone and sustainably governed by smart contracts. I also see the team very seriously promoting this project, im sure it will be successful...
I agree with your opinion. This project will be successful in the market. I'm looking forward to the token sale.
I, too, look forward to the sale, I think this sale will be very quick and successful! I hope I'm not mistaken in this Smiley
Hello, I found this project on Bitcoin Sussie, which is a trusted ico platform in my opinion, I do not know why I can not open the whitepaper as it always shows: Your document is loading..., I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised funds since there are too many ico scams recently which make the ico market very cold.
I also had problems with whitepaper, except for downloading nothing happens. I hope you will soon solve this problem.
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
An exciting cardstack project creates a blockchain based software ecosystem as a tool that unlocks the decentralized Internet potential for everyone and sustainably governed by smart contracts. I also see the team very seriously promoting this project, im sure it will be successful...
I agree with your opinion. This project will be successful in the market. I'm looking forward to the token sale.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
this project has a good concept and hopefully the project can get a lot of investors so that the project can be done smoothly. because such a project is very useful for the future. Grin
Activity: 238
this cardstack project may be one of the new projects ever there because I see in the features and benefits it seems very profitable for its customers
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I am amazed by this project, a project that has a very good development. and I hope, with a project that has this much support, will make the team more passion again to make the project a success.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Crypto Prices Are Volatile Because Nobody Is Using Blockchain (Yet)

In short, if nobody is actually using blockchain, then its intrinsic value is the trading value.

To put it another way, if we don’t have real activity, with real substance — people building communities on blockchain, using decentralized software in their everyday lives; if we can’t get beyond the current single use case of trading — then volatility will persist because the price only reflects sentiment, and no real underlying value...

...Once real usage arrives, then we can start talking about challenging tech incumbents. Then the value of blockchain companies will be able to rival one of today’s digital superpowers. Then we’ll have something real to analyze and compare.

This would be enough to stabilize the prices. But we have a long way to go.

Read the entire article at:
https://medium.com/cardstack/crypto-prices-are-volatile-because-nobody-is-using-blockchain-yet-6319fdc0f2f5
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
Hello, I found this project on Bitcoin Sussie, which is a trusted ico platform in my opinion, I do not know why I can not open the whitepaper as it always shows: Your document is loading..., I want to know if there is any escrow for the raised funds since there are too many ico scams recently which make the ico market very cold.
Jump to: