Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢【ANN】【ICO】COINWARE -A Friendly CryptoCurrency Exchange--PRIVATE SALE(LIVE)🔥 - page 2. (Read 1747 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Hello all! I read some posts below about plagiarism and I have doubts about team of this project. I don't see here any real arguments from Coinware team. From now I am neither an ambassador, not a member of the Coinware team! (27 JAN. 2019)

Smart move.

I recommend all investors steer clear of this project as legitimate projects do not plagiarize their whitepapers.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hello all! I read some posts below about plagiarism and I have doubts about team of this project. I don't see here any real arguments from Coinware team. From now I am neither an ambassador, not a member of the Coinware team! (27 JAN. 2019)
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Any specific date for beta launch and APP ? Caint wait
Stay tuned
Beta launch will be occurring in the first quarter 2019. However the app will follow in the second quarter
legendary
Like I mentioned before these are common terms.
Also, thanks for the observation. It shows you are following our community.

A "term" refers to one or two words. Your whitepaper has plagiarized entire paragraphs. There's a huge difference.

From the Forbes article:

What businesses benefit?

Prior to the advent of the blockchain, there was no way to secure and validate ownership in a digital asset or verify a transaction in a trustless, public manner. Take, for example, the act of utilizing a software license to gain access to a program like Microsoft Word. To enforce the right to use the software, it must check a centralized server operated by Microsoft. If Microsoft wanted, it could deny access to the software or transfer those permissions to another user. While we consider Microsoft a trusted entity, the risk of illicit behavior increases when an untrusted party is introduced.

Perhaps a better example is ownership of a more valuable asset, such as a substantial share in a company or valuable digital asset such as a one-off piece of digital artwork. To transfer shares of ownership in a company, the current model requires stacks of paperwork, a lawyer or a centralized and trusted entity, such as the New York Stock Exchange.

What about transferring a digital asset like art? How do you prevent people from copying the digital file and sending many others a copy? If there’s no way to publicly verify the transfer of a single asset to a single entity, then there’s no way to enforce ownership or authenticity. This is why the value in art is always in the physical good.

The blockchain is the first technology that enables the transfer of digital ownership in a decentralized and trustless manner. In fact, there are companies like Polymath that are disrupting the industry by creating digital tokens that can represent ownership in a company, or DAEX, which is seeking to disrupt the world of digital art by publishing ownership on the blockchain.

While technology and supporting platforms around the blockchain ecosystem are sure to evolve, to answer the question of which businesses will initially benefit from its use, are the ones which possess the following traits:

• Transaction-based

• Benefits from public scrutiny

• Benefits from history that can’t be rewritten

• Decentralization benefits the end user or customer

From your whitepaper:

How businesses benefit?

Prior to the advent of the blockchain, there was no way to secure and validate ownership of a digital asset or verify a transaction in a trustless, public manner. Take, for example, the act of utilizing a software license to gain access to a program like Microsoft Word. To enforce the right to use the software, it must check a centralised server operated by Microsoft. If Microsoft wanted, it could deny access to the software or transfer those permissions to another user. While we consider Microsoft a trusted entity, the risk of illicit behavior increases when an untrusted party is introduced.

Perhaps a better example is ownership of a more valuable asset, such as a substantial share in a company or valuable digital asset such as a one-off piece of digital artwork. To transfer shares of ownership in a company, the current model requires stacks of paperwork, a lawyer or a centralised and trusted entity, such as the New York Stock Exchange.

What about transferring a digital asset like art? How do you prevent people from copying the digital file and sending many others a copy? If there’s no way to publicly verify the transfer of a single asset to a single entity, then there’s no way to enforce ownership or authenticity. This is why the value in art is always in the physical good.

The blockchain is the first technology that enables the transfer of digital ownership in a decentralised and trustless manner. In fact, there are companies like Polymath that are disrupting the industry by creating digital tokens that can represent ownership in a company, or DAEX, which is seeking to disrupt the world of digital
art by publishing ownership on the blockchain.

While technology and supporting platforms around the blockchain ecosystem are sure to evolve, to answer the question of which businesses will initially benefit from it’s use, are the ones which possess the following traits:

• Transaction-based
• Benefits from public scrutiny
• Benefits from history that can’t be rewritten
• Decentralisation benefits the end user or customer

The only thing you really changed was the first word of the title of the section, from "What" to "How." Pretty lame. Any last words before I tag you as a scammer? This is your last chance. Think carefully.
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
this is just talking about blockchain in general not coinware whilst, its a common term.

Good day
The term is a simple word and worldly use in the ecosystem

There is a huge and clear difference between accidentally having a similar idea of common term and plagiarism. As shown in evidence, the words are verbatim. Learn the difference.

Nothing like plagiarism because we never follow the path of bitfinex and this quite a new exchange with unique feature

Let me invite you to learn about the definition of plagiarism, as quoted from one of the definition by plagiarism.org; "to use (another's production) without crediting the source".

And allow me to invite the three of you to learn about what can be considered as plagiarism, as cited from plagiarism.org as well

1. turning in someone else's work as your own
2. copying words or ideas from someone else without giving credit
3. failing to put a quotation in quotation marks
4. giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation
5. changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving credit
6. copying so many words or ideas from a source that it makes up the majority of your work, whether you give credit or not

Well?
Like I mentioned before these are common terms.
Also, thanks for the observation. It shows you are following our community.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
this is just talking about blockchain in general not coinware whilst, its a common term.

Good day

There is a huge and clear difference between accidentally having a similar idea of common term and plagiarism. As shown in evidence, the words are verbatim. Learn the difference.

Nothing like plagiarism because we never follow the path of bitfinex and this quite a new exchange with unique feature

Let me invite you to learn about the definition of plagiarism, as quoted from one of the definition by plagiarism.org; "to use (another's production) without crediting the source".

And allow me to invite the three of you to learn about what can be considered as plagiarism, as cited from plagiarism.org as well

1. turning in someone else's work as your own
2. copying words or ideas from someone else without giving credit
3. failing to put a quotation in quotation marks
4. giving incorrect information about the source of a quotation
5. changing words but copying the sentence structure of a source without giving credit
6. copying so many words or ideas from a source that it makes up the majority of your work, whether you give credit or not

Well?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
It will be another exchange rival to be the most popular, I hope that, from the side the team has been very strong to continue this project with partnerships that have been experienced and successful.
Activity: 66
Participate in the coinware private sale today and get a whooping 35% discount

Yes but i thought 35% is for those that already invested in first, fisrt time investor izt not 25%?
Activity: 66
Any specific date for beta launch and APP ? Caint wait
legendary
Care to explain why your whitepaper is heavily plagiarized?

From a Forbes article:

From your whitepaper:

You've also plagiarized from Bitfinex articles in your definitions of trades:

https://support.bitfinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003504069-Stop-Limit-Order
https://support.bitfinex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003506105-Limit-Order

Good day

When you copy something word-for-word, whole paragraphs no less, that's plagiarism. I have sincere doubts about the legitimacy of your project. All potential investors should be warned and do their own research to verify my claims.

From a Forbes article:

https://i.imgur.com/rVkRlEI.png

From your whitepaper:

https://i.imgur.com/uIZqOH1.png

Good day
Activity: 182
Merit: 2

From a Forbes article:

From your whitepaper:

Nothing like plagiarism because we never follow the path of bitfinex and this quite a new exchange with unique features
Activity: 208
Merit: 1

From a Forbes article:

From your whitepaper:

Participate in the coinware private sale today and get a whooping 35% discount
Coinware is capable of providing users with a platform to which they can upload their smart contracts in order to participate in an active smart contract community for traders, business, services and increased visibility
If you are new to crypto trading and are wondering how to give it a start, worry not: Coinware has a way out. The "Easy Mode" has a quick tutorial that will familiarize you with the exchange.
This Easy Mode would we introduced in the coinware Exchange
legendary

From a Forbes article:

From your whitepaper:

Coinware pocket is a crypto wallet that users can use to store all of their crypto assets and which can be connected to any exchange
The team at COINWARE has thorough finance and crypto-industry expertise and is best suited to manage market volatility. Our extensive experience in the crypto industry, backed by our network of partners, helps us to provide and ensure seamless user experience on the platform
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
COINWARE has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for COINWARE and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2S6QwGd
Pages:
Jump to: