Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢【ANN】【ICO】COINWARE -A Friendly CryptoCurrency Exchange--PRIVATE SALE(LIVE)🔥 - page 4. (Read 1747 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Which exchanges are coinware planning to list on?
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
When is coinware token ( CWT) planning to list on exchanges?
Activity: 28
Hello sir! Ask me please, what currency do you accept during your privat sale? Smiley
Hello, LilitKha. You can buy CWT token with BTC or ETH. Also when you buy at the PRE-SALE stage you stand a chance of gaining 35% discount. Thank you a lot for your interest to Coinware project. Smiley
Thank's! Awesome! It's good to know that there are substantial discounts. What is the minimum investment?
Minimum investment: 0.75 BTC Thank you a lot for you interest. Please feel free to ask any further question regarding this project.

A minimum of 0.75 btc? are you sure that not quite high?

Hello there. Yes, you got me absolutely right 0.75 BTC is the minimum investment for our seeding private-sales. Also we have good discounts for early birds. I think it gives a great chance to stay ahead of the curve after the project hits exchanges.

Hello coinware accepts payment in both BTC and ethereum
Will the coinware pocket be compatible with all devices?
yes coinware pocket works with all smartphone devices both ios and android smart phones
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Hello osomi1. COINWARE exchange platform will support different devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops and much more. Thank you for your interest. Smiley
Hello sir! Ask me please, what currency do you accept during your privat sale? Smiley
Hello, LilitKha. You can buy CWT token with BTC or ETH. Also when you buy at the PRE-SALE stage you stand a chance of gaining 35% discount. Thank you a lot for your interest to Coinware project. Smiley
Thank's! Awesome! It's good to know that there are substantial discounts. What is the minimum investment?
Minimum investment: 0.75 BTC Thank you a lot for you interest. Please feel free to ask any further question regarding this project.

Hello there. Yes, you got me absolutely right 0.75 BTC is the minimum investment for our seeding private-sales. Also we have good discounts for early birds. I think it gives a great chance to stay ahead of the curve after the project hits exchanges.
Activity: 42

For the current sales on going. It is $500 minimal.
Activity: 66

I see Coinware value their users more than ever, by having great benefits. Does Coinware have any close competitors?
I would recommend you to check the information about competitors in White Paper of the Coinware project at page 28. There you can find a special table. I hope it will help you. Thanks Wink

No it didn't help, am not understanding it, may just clarify a bit. Thanks in advanced
Hello, LONA. I will show you this screenshot with the additional information about your question. Thanks
https://i.imgur.com/gDjlEox.png
WOW many thanks, i get it now. what coinware has to offer is very unique well done guys
Activity: 587
Merit: 250
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
I see Coinware value their users more than ever, by having great benefits. Does Coinware have any close competitors?
I would recommend you to check the information about competitors in White Paper of the Coinware project at page 28. There you can find a special table. I hope it will help you. Thanks Wink

No it didn't help, am not understanding it, may just clarify a bit. Thanks in advanced
Hello, LONA. I will show you this screenshot with the additional information about your question. Thanks
Activity: 587
Merit: 250
REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
Hello sir! Tell me please, what currency do you accept during your privat sale? Smiley
An exchange for the future generation! what is Coinware doing to ensure it will be in the games for the next years to come?

Today we have a lot of crypto exchange platforms with a lot of advantages and disadvantages some of them are scammers. Another exchanges have poor security in at least one area. Some popular exchanges are not user-friendly to unexpired traders or having too high fees. About Coinware project and its team. They are focused on Africa market but they have a lot of supporters in other countries. COINWARE is aiming to build a secure, efficient and transparent trading platform that supports seamless conversion of cryptocurrencies into fiat. This will attract traders from all over the world especially the imagine markets of Africa and Asia to boost liquidity on the exchange. This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great start! We need more crypto products and  ideas! I'm sure with our support the company will take its rightful place in crypto space! For more information please visit our website or join our Telegram. Thank you.
Hello, LONA. No, KYC is not required. Thank you for your interesting questions. Please feel free to ask any questions. Smiley
Thanks much appreciated. Well in that case is quite simply but how are you going to ensure that no money laundering and so forth?

Hello, LONA. In order to provide more precise answer I will give to you a piece of text from Whitepaper of Coinware project (4-5 page). 
A cryptocurrency that aspires to become part of the mainstream financial system may have to satisfy widely divergent criteria. It would need to be mathematically complex (to avoid fraud and hacker attacks) but easy for consumers to understand; decentralized but with adequate consumer safeguards and protection; and preserve user anonymity without being a conduit for tax evasion, money laundering and other nefarious activities.
Thank you a lot for your interest Smiley.
An exchange for the future generation! what is Coinware doing to ensure it will be in the games for the next years to come?

No it didnot help, am not understanding it, may just clarify a bit. Thanks in advanced
Hello, LONA. No, KYC is not required. Thank you for your interesting questions. Please feel free to ask any questions. Smiley
Thanks much appreciated. Well in that case is quite simply but how are you going to ensure that no money laundering and so forth?
Pages:
Jump to: