Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢【ANN】【ICO】COINWARE -A Friendly CryptoCurrency Exchange--PRIVATE SALE(LIVE)🔥 - page 7. (Read 1747 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Is coinware tokens Utility or Security tokens?

Hello, LONA. COINWARE (CWT) tokens are utility tokens based on the Ethereum Blockchain. Fell free ask any question. Thank you a lot for your interests. Smiley
I seen many blockchain project

--snip--

Hi, I saw that you posted on positive tone rather lots for this coin as well as answering queries, are you related to the team at any degree?

Hello, Miiike. I am Russian Ambassador of CoinWare project oriented on Russian crypto space. I am glad to be part of this project and formulate development strategies to promote growth, competitivity and effectiveness within their main goals. Thank you for your interest. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I seen many blockchain project

--snip--

Hi, I saw that you posted on positive tone rather lots for this coin as well as answering queries, are you related to the team at any degree?
I seen many blockchain project but I have to admit that this one is seriously develop on a bear market...  I cannot just imagine how  CWT will rocket when the bull market will come back ! Great CEO, awesome team.

good idea is it decentralized?
Hello, Scodeist. No, it's centralized crypto exchange platform for traders built on decentralized Ethereum blockchain Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 56
great work and keep it going guys, a lot of haters out there but you do you. do you have any bounties?
Hello, is Coinware not doing bounty? I cannot find the bounty thread ?
Hello, CoinWare team has suspended the bounty program for the time being, details of the continuation will be announced but prepare to take part in our highly discounted Private sale. Thank you Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
what is the difference between ur exchange and others, as i have seen many exchanges tackle the issues u are addressing
Activity: 22
hasn't this already been done, why reinvent the wheel?
Activity: 66
Hello, is Coinware not doing bounty? I cannot find the bounty thread ?
Is coinware tokens Utility or Security tokens?
I think we have good news. Team of CoinWare project attract a lot of success oriented skilled workers. Its seems to me will be really something huge on crypto market.

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
I don't think connecting with bank for easier deposit and withdrawals really new? Some local exchanges allow their members to deposit and withdraw directly from banks, right? Maybe I'm not really clear with this part of explanation, or is there other feature other than direct withdrawal and deposits ?
Merit: 500
Yeah, 1 more exchange is what the market needs right now Smiley
this listen good. where can buy?
Hello, blowsbig. You can check it on my previously post or PM me Wink
Great project, with a unique idea and a constantly developing team. The team of CoinWare project is constantly on the move organizing meetups and attract skilled workers around over the world.
Activity: 4
this listen good. where can buy?
Activity: 108
hey! Let me explain about Introduction of projects(IOP)'s  function

IOP is a platform where we advertise newly launched coin also  we serve those people who are interested to earn crypto currency

Two function of IOP:

why you will select us for promotional activities /marketing /advertisement:

We have a strong community , if you promo via us a community which consist if large number of member  will know bout you existence that you're coming to rock the crypto!

To promo via us you will get some members,buyers which are very much effective for your project
We can promote you via several ways.

*BITCOIN TALK
*TWITTER
*DISCORD

1. We have features of airdrops,bounties,promo ann,pre sale info ann.
2.To get members airdrop is too much effective.
3. To enhance your project and share your project largely bounty will help you (Twitter bounty, Bitcoin Talk bounty).
4. One of our special feature is promo ann. On promo ann room we will give you permission to ann whenever you want till list on exchange.
5. On pre sale info lounge room we will share your pre sale info so that buyers will get notify bout it.
6. partnership is our a another features which will bring more effectiveness.
7. we've partnerships program with MN online monitoring program.

why you will join our serverquestion

1. Daily airdrop.
2. Regular bounty.
3. Crypto news update.
4. A platform to  earn and gather knowledge about crypto.
IOP Discord link:

https://discord.gg/2FmVKDY
This is such a great project, will i be able to fund my wallet directly with my credit card?
Pages:
Jump to: