Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢【ANN】【ICO】COINWARE -A Friendly CryptoCurrency Exchange--PRIVATE SALE(LIVE)🔥 - page 8. (Read 1747 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Great conception of project. I read White Paper and I believe it will become successful exchange and what good to CoinWare they have very cheap fees.

Disclaimer: I am not the bounty manager not am I associated with this project. I am posting on behalf of the team. I am not a part of the official team of project and I don't take responsibility of any actions or behavior of this team.

P.S.
From now I am neither a group administrator, not a member of the Coinware team! Good luck to all. (27 JAN. 2019)
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
The COINWARE team appeared before us as experts in cryptocurrency MTR and trading, you probably have a lot of experience behind you, I as an early investor wanted to get acquainted with this information, for full confidence of my intentions!
I suggest you proceed to the Telegram channel, if you have any questions
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
hey! Let me explain about Introduction of projects(IOP)'s  function

IOP is a platform where we advertise newly launched coin also  we serve those people who are interested to earn crypto currency

Two function of IOP:

why you will select us for promotional activities /marketing /advertisement:

We have a strong community , if you promo via us a community which consist if large number of member  will know bout you existence that you're coming to rock the crypto!

To promo via us you will get some members,buyers which are very much effective for your project
We can promote you via several ways.

*BITCOIN TALK
*TWITTER
*DISCORD

1. We have features of airdrops,bounties,promo ann,pre sale info ann.
2.To get members airdrop is too much effective.
3. To enhance your project and share your project largely bounty will help you (Twitter bounty, Bitcoin Talk bounty).
4. One of our special feature is promo ann. On promo ann room we will give you permission to ann whenever you want till list on exchange.
5. On pre sale info lounge room we will share your pre sale info so that buyers will get notify bout it.
6. partnership is our a another features which will bring more effectiveness.
7. we've partnerships program with MN online monitoring program.

why you will join our serverquestion

1. Daily airdrop.
2. Regular bounty.
3. Crypto news update.
4. A platform to  earn and gather knowledge about crypto.
IOP Discord link:

https://discord.gg/2FmVKDY
Activity: 154
The COINWARE team appeared before us as experts in cryptocurrency MTR and trading, you probably have a lot of experience behind you, I as an early investor wanted to get acquainted with this information, for full confidence of my intentions!
Activity: 208
Merit: 1
nop, the feature is not unique feature
and your solution is not  for real problem sine many exchanges have solved the same problem !

So let's talk about the token.
Can the token be used for exchanging, voting???

The CWT token can be used for exchange listing and community voting.
Activity: 182
and your solution is not  for real problem sine many exchanges have solved the same problem !

I suggest you read the whitepaper, before making any conclusions.
One of the standing out features about the coinware exchange will be the FIAT payment system.
The COINWARE team will be partnering with banks and payment providers in a bid to create an easy integration of fiat payment system to our exchange.COINWARE team will have a legal connections with financial services in which fiat services will be directly integrated with the exchange, ensuring that traders get a seamless expenses when handling their accounts or when buying and selling cryptocurrency.Traders will connect their banks with trading accounts to exchange their cryptocurrency.
I hope you understand
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
and your solution is not  for real problem sine many exchanges have solved the same problem !

Pages:
Jump to: