Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain - page 2. (Read 12020 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
A year has passed already. At each stage, I bought and bought this token, but in the end nothing was done. Is there any adequate reason for this?

A lot of people invested in comsa and currently in the same situation as you now. It is going to be difficult for you to get some answers in this thread which is sad. Cry
In the telegram channel is exactly the same situation. Questions are asked, but the answers are monotonous. We're working on a project, they say.
Yes, the answers are not encouraging. Considering the excellent project fees in the ICO, I would like to see any results from the team. I thought these guys would be more professional.
Activity: 700
Merit: 280
A year has passed already. At each stage, I bought and bought this token, but in the end nothing was done. Is there any adequate reason for this?

A lot of people invested in comsa and currently in the same situation as you now. It is going to be difficult for you to get some answers in this thread which is sad. Cry
In the telegram channel is exactly the same situation. Questions are asked, but the answers are monotonous. We're working on a project, they say.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This project is very exciting and can bring established companies into the crypto world. However, i believe that CMS tokens are not very useful. Even if COMSA as a project is successful, CMS tokens may not necessarily benefit from it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Does this project have any legal obstacles for listing on normal exchanges? I think they could afford at least Kucoin and it would be a penny for them compared to the money they collected, and do they really need that much money to create a project? It was about $ 100 million, right?
That's right, it was 100 million or so. I understand your sadness. These are large fees, for the rapid development of the project and for access to other exchangers. But it is not. Are they, such hyper economical?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Does KOMSA have tokens of 2 types? I thought that during the ICO the payment was supposed to be on the air and not, but the Komsa tokens themselves were only as a mosaic of NEM-a.
Activity: 143
Merit: 19
ONe Social Network.
Does this project have any legal obstacles for listing on normal exchanges? I think they could afford at least Kucoin and it would be a penny for them compared to the money they collected, and do they really need that much money to create a project? It was about $ 100 million, right?
Activity: 546
Merit: 116
In this project, I like the fact that COMSA provides Zaif exchange for transferring your ICO token and its payment service so that your token owners can spend it. We also provide private mijin software that allows you to manage markers in the internal block chain on your system.

Is there any possibility for foreign citizens to go thru verification at this exchange? As far as I know, it was almost impossible before, or rather I do not know anybody who could do it.

It's strange that until now this token is officially traded only on this Zaif  exchange.

That's actually is really bad if we talk about Zaif exchange. Comsa team should do some deals with other exchanges buy now.

Where is new exchanges? Why everything is frozen for so long?
In this project, I like the fact that COMSA provides Zaif exchange for transferring your ICO token and its payment service so that your token owners can spend it. We also provide private mijin software that allows you to manage markers in the internal block chain on your system.

Is there any possibility for foreign citizens to go thru verification at this exchange? As far as I know, it was almost impossible before, or rather I do not know anybody who could do it.

It's strange that until now this token is officially traded only on this Zaif  exchange.

That's actually is really bad if we talk about Zaif exchange. Comsa team should do some deals with other exchanges buy now.
Activity: 209
KRYPTOBITS.COM-BLOCKCHAIN BANKING

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I think this business is very interesting and cool. Classy business, percipient results, engaging logo!
COMSA will be interesting for businesses that want to implement blockchain technologies and get solutions to support their own ICO
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
Does this project have any prospects at all? Why have not normal exchanges been added for half a year? As far as I remember, the project collected good money. However, they regretted the money for listing? Or the reason in what that the friend?

I heard, they just have a problem with official ICO and crypto regulation in Japan - like all the crypto there,
and trying set up paperwork first. I believe, after the complete of paperwork, Comsa slowly starting growing
with exchanges, marketing e t c.

I wonder how the recent development regarding tech bureau will effect comsa.

https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000091.000012906.html

what do you think about that ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
I m read last messages from russian Comsa thread and looks like things get not much progress:

- First ico on comsa get only 7% of hardcap and maybe don t reach soft cap at all:
https://ip.gold/

- But here is second ico announced:
https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/06/07/1518301/0/en/TechBureau-and-TokenAI-Announce-Juliet-an-Artificial-Intelligence-Tool-for-Smarter-Crypto-Investments.html

- Some rumors about listing on Hitbtc, but it can be just rumors

Hitbtc? They collected about $100 million, and if I recollect correctly, crypto prices were close to current, so that still has house 100 million, I hope that their first exchange will be at list Kucoin.
I m read last messages from russian Comsa thread and looks like things get not much progress:

- First ico on comsa get only 7% of hardcap and maybe don t reach soft cap at all:

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/06/07/1518301/0/en/TechBureau-and-TokenAI-Announce-Juliet-an-Artificial-Intelligence-Tool-for-Smarter-Crypto-Investments.html

Yes, I saw that too, sad days coming.A lot of people I know made a big bet on this project, but so far we not even close to what it should be. We can't do anything here, let's just wait.
Activity: 679

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Does this project have any prospects at all? Why have not normal exchanges been added for half a year? As far as I remember, the project collected good money. However, they regretted the money for listing? Or the reason in what that the friend?

I heard, they just have a problem with official ICO and crypto regulation in Japan - like all the crypto there,
and trying set up paperwork first. I believe, after the complete of paperwork, Comsa slowly starting growing
I heard the same information but it was announced 5 months ago at XEM meetup, so personally I don't beleive anymore that CMS will be interesting for crypto inverstors
Activity: 679

Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I, too, do not enjoy such a situation with the project.  It's been 8 months since the end of ico, I want to see at least some results.
I agree, while everything is too sad. And it is not clear for what reason. This project posed itself as a gypper-class, and I do not believe in what I see now. I do not see anything.   But my patience is not over yet. Let's see, maybe in the summer, something will happen.
May be one day we will see some changes but personally I'll never invest in ICO with COMSA's team members as advisors Grin
Pages:
Jump to: