Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain - page 6. (Read 12020 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 103
Now it is great price to buy more - only 0,57 $ for token, which is even below ico price (=1 $), so very nice deal.
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
guys, have you read a post from blog posts on official Comsa website? it was written on 27 of March, and it's about accelerating preparations to make Comsa a regulated ICO platform.
Here is s a piece of an article for you to read : "To turn the COMSA ICO Platform into a Cryptocurrency Exchange Service, Tech Bureau needs to introduce a governance structure in accordance with the revised Payment Services Act. As a result of this transformation, users of the COMSA ICO platform can initiate their token sales in a safer (regulated) environment.
While the regulatory treatment of ICOs remains in a state of flux around the world and the status of token sellers is tenuous, Tech Bureau aims to adhere to high regulatory standards, taking the lead in adopting global ICO practices, thereby making COMSA an exemplary cryptocurrency exchange business."
i think it's a good sign..

thanks for the update, it's very nice to know that the project is developing and team is working. i really hope will see the results very soon))
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Hi developers.Tell me what is the main idea of your platform?

The main idea consisted to run an ICO in order to offer its investors an EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-EDITION, SWISS-MADE CRYPTOCURRENCY WATCHES Wink
Here is the link https://comsa.io/en/54503.html   Smiley

Grin but actually the lowest bid is quite high
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Does this project have any prospects at all? Why have not normal exchanges been added for half a year? As far as I remember, the project collected good money. However, they regretted the money for listing? Or the reason in what that the friend?
I suspect your question the answer will follow that the project very long-term and the patience is necessary and to wait very long. So usually always and everywhere answer. Actually you also know what now occurs and why the price falls very long.  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
guys, have you read a post from blog posts on official Comsa website? it was written on 27 of March, and it's about accelerating preparations to make Comsa a regulated ICO platform.
Here is s a piece of an article for you to read : "To turn the COMSA ICO Platform into a Cryptocurrency Exchange Service, Tech Bureau needs to introduce a governance structure in accordance with the revised Payment Services Act. As a result of this transformation, users of the COMSA ICO platform can initiate their token sales in a safer (regulated) environment.
While the regulatory treatment of ICOs remains in a state of flux around the world and the status of token sellers is tenuous, Tech Bureau aims to adhere to high regulatory standards, taking the lead in adopting global ICO practices, thereby making COMSA an exemplary cryptocurrency exchange business."
i think it's a good sign..

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

Hi developers.Tell me what is the main idea of your platform?

The main idea consisted to run an ICO in order to offer its investors an EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-EDITION, SWISS-MADE CRYPTOCURRENCY WATCHES Wink
Here is the link https://comsa.io/en/54503.html   Smiley
The team is not bad, the idea is very urgent now. The only negative is the weak social life of the project. But this can be looked at as an eternal question with a glass - for me it is half full.
Yeah... Grin You are right somewhere, but if there is no social life how could you know that the devs aren't taking a rest on Maldives? Cheesy
We probably can only fantasize, when there is no social connection with the project. You can represent yourself all you want. Maybe not even in the Maldives with beautiful girls, but somewhere on the other islands. It is necessary to relax away from prying eyes, to go unnoticed.  Cheesy

of course, it's necessary to relax after hard-working time, that's for sure. but it's also necessary to go back to business after the vacation. i really hope the situation will change, i believed in this project, and when i see the price ratings of CMS, it makes me very devastated. and i am not the only one...anyway still hoping for the best
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
The team is not bad, the idea is very urgent now. The only negative is the weak social life of the project. But this can be looked at as an eternal question with a glass - for me it is half full.
Yeah... Grin You are right somewhere, but if there is no social life how could you know that the devs aren't taking a rest on Maldives? Cheesy
We probably can only fantasize, when there is no social connection with the project. You can represent yourself all you want. Maybe not even in the Maldives with beautiful girls, but somewhere on the other islands. It is necessary to relax away from prying eyes, to go unnoticed.  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
First good news in spring. Happy nowruz  Cheesy
https://comsa.io/en/54503.html

Excellent!
Thank you for the fresh news!

Although ... the news .. is not a bit related to the development of the project itself ...

Exclusive, limited-edition, Swiss-made Cryptocurrency watches
Inspired by the concept of Cryptocurrency, renowned Swiss watch brand Chronoswiss joined forces with Tech Bureau Europe to create five luxurious Crypto-design watches. These extravagant models have been manufactured in a limited edition of only 101 pieces each. They will be available exclusively via the Cryptocurrency exchange Zaif.
Ahaha!)

This is quite possible ....
But...
However, I want to believe that the project will be useful.
I'm waiting for something.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
great news seeing this project going further. I really love the project with the exclusive watches from swiss
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
And earlier - this is

Update: COMSA poised to be industry standard ICO platform
Working closely with FSA

TOKYO - December 29, 2017 - Tech Bureau, a fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company, reports that it has been exchanging status updates with oversight authorities in its efforts.
Good news!

Found! =)

Accelerating preparations to make COMSA a regulated ICO platform
02/03/2018

Accelerating preparations to make COMSA a regulated ICO platform TOKYO - February 3, 2018 - Today's Tech Bureau, a fintech and cryptocurrency solutions company.

Hello!
  What news on the project?
Where can I read news about the project?
HERE https://comsa.io/ru/#information NO UPDATES.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Does this project have any prospects at all? Why have not normal exchanges been added for half a year? As far as I remember, the project collected good money. However, they regretted the money for listing? Or the reason in what that the friend?

that's right. and that is why i feel disappointed about this situation. the idea of the project is answering the current situation with crypto, but if we look at the way how the lead the project, it doesn't look good at all.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
There is still no news...
Even XEM released at least its Catapult...
If someone from there have some contacts with team, so pls transfer our dissatisfaction Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: