Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain - page 8. (Read 12021 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 116
What happening? why price crashed? Is there any plan?

The price did not fall. At the moment, it was not available because there were no normal exchanges and a normal volume, exchanges on which could be traded by everyone, not elected.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
What happening? why price crashed? Is there any plan?
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
Do You plan on listing it on top exchange markets? I suppose it could drive the price up, because on Zaif it's quite hard to trade with anybody but the Japanese, and YoBit is experiencing a low volume of sales and, hence, YoBit is not really popular. If You do plan to list, then when approximately do You plan on doing it? And where?
As every COMSA's holders could noted COMSA's devs aren't looking for the price's drive! Cheesy
They just make their job and they absolutely don't care about volume.
At the first time was thinking that it's scam, but devs became active on social medias and it' very good sign Wink
So just hold Grin

well the only opportunity that is left for us is holding, cause now the price is... well you know what the price is(( this is, of course, a good sign that they made some posts in the beginning of february.. but that is it.. i hope for the best, but i agree with one of the previous posts, the situation is not good, and the developers don't even care about the volume.. they just do their job.. well, let's hope for the best anyway..
Activity: 308
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Earlier they anounced launch of first ICO in Q1 2018. Maybe deadline would be postponed, because there is no information from devs.
I got an email from them with link to this article : "Accelerating preparations to make COMSA a regulated ICO platform" https://comsa.io/en/54443.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180205
That's some news at least)
As I have already said, suddenly the devs become again active on all social medias Wink
And I could say even more, as there wasn't any news since the ICO's end it's not a simple news, it's the sign that COMSA isn't scam Cool Cheesy

i have never thought that comsa can be a scam project, but the fact that they collected so much money let them relax a little)) i am looking forward to launching projects on comsa platform.. hope it'll happen some time soon
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I got an email from them with link to this article : "Accelerating preparations to make COMSA a regulated ICO platform" https://comsa.io/en/54443.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20180205
As I have already said, suddenly the devs become again active on all social medias Wink
And I could say even more, as there wasn't any news since the ICO's end it's not a simple news, it's the sign that COMSA isn't scam Cool Cheesy
Activity: 308
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Do You plan on listing it on top exchange markets? I suppose it could drive the price up, because on Zaif it's quite hard to trade with anybody but the Japanese, and YoBit is experiencing a low volume of sales and, hence, YoBit is not really popular. If You do plan to list, then when approximately do You plan on doing it? And where?
As every COMSA's holders could noted COMSA's devs aren't looking for the price's drive! Cheesy
They just make their job and they absolutely don't care about volume.
At the first time was thinking that it's scam, but devs became active on social medias and it' very good sign Wink
So just hold Grin
Activity: 307
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Early price of NEO:

Early price of NEM:

Compare with COMSA in 7-12 months later.
Welcome to millionaire persons.
Is there any source of information about the project? Twitter has been silent for a long time, there is no news in the telegram either.

Is there any news about the project?

it's a nice question..last twitter post was in the end of December.. I really do hope it's the calm before the storm..
Believe me, every COMSA's holder hopes that it's the calm before the storm Cheesy
But if we speak seriously the things start to getting bad because as you said there is only twitter, moreover they don't even have a medium's page...
Is there any source of information about the project? Twitter has been silent for a long time, there is no news in the telegram either.

it's a nice question..last twitter post was in the end of December.. I really do hope it's the calm before the storm..
Activity: 546
Merit: 116

hey dear manager, 4 days ago i received an e-mail from comsa team. it was said since the hard fork they received complaints from their supporters about missing ethereum an erc20 tokens. so was it really the comsa team who sent me this e-mail or was it from scammers? the thing is i read about the very same message but from another company. now i am starting to have doubts. thankks for info in advanct
I received several e-mails from the truth COMSA during their ICO and I have also received the e-mail about which you're speaking... During a little comparison, I found very fast a difference. So it came from scammers Wink

oh, thank you for sharing. thank god i had bad internet and the connection was lost.. i haven't even notice at first. need to be more attentive and suspicious)) scammers are everywhere.
hey dear manager, 4 days ago i received an e-mail from comsa team. it was said since the hard fork they received complaints from their supporters about missing ethereum an erc20 tokens. so was it really the comsa team who sent me this e-mail or was it from scammers? the thing is i read about the very same message but from another company. now i am starting to have doubts. thankks for info in advanct
I received several e-mails from the truth COMSA during their ICO and I have also received the e-mail about which you're speaking... During a little comparison, I found very fast a difference. So it came from scammers Wink
It's good to see that the company is growing!
What exactly do you mean? The devs have presented some new members or advisors? Huh I have just checked their social networks-nothing... Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello
Guys how are you doing with the project? It seems to me that the project is good and should be successful, but on Twitter, facebook and other social networks - silence. When do you plan to conduct the first ICO on your platform and which one. Tell me where to read information about your plans / actions at all?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Seems like CMS is now tradable on YoBit, too:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/comsa-eth/#markets

Can I deposit my tokens to YoBit?
guys, do you happen to know any news about comsa project? i haven't heard anything about it for a long time. the last twitter post was in December. i am aware of the fact that the team has a lot of work to do, but they also need to grow interest among the people. otherwise most of them will forget about this project, and the price will get even lower.
Pages:
Jump to: