Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain - page 7. (Read 12020 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Nevetheless if it's really true, why they didn't inform us? Undecided
They shouldn't forget those who invested in their ICO Grin

I agree with you. They could make at least a couple of announcements. A lot of other projects make posts every week. It's very important for investors

if i am not mistaking, after the ICO finished, they didn't make any announcements about Comsa was listed on Yobit exchange. so it seems like they are not used to announce news. and that's weird. but yes, i agree with you)) i am sure we have a right to know what's going on in project.

I do not think that the listing on yobit was made at the request of the team, rather it is an initiative of the holders or the stock exchange so there were no announcements.

agree, but the thing is that they don't make any announcements at all. and i know for sure, that a lot of people don't like this way of getting information or not getting it. i like this project very much, and it disappoints me that many people just forget about this project...

Activity: 546
Merit: 116

I agree with you. They could make at least a couple of announcements. A lot of other projects make posts every week. It's very important for investors

if i am not mistaking, after the ICO finished, they didn't make any announcements about Comsa was listed on Yobit exchange. so it seems like they are not used to announce news. and that's weird. but yes, i agree with you)) i am sure we have a right to know what's going on in project.

I do not think that the listing on yobit was made at the request of the team, rather it is an initiative of the holders or the stock exchange so there were no announcements.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

yes they havent add any news about there project after feb 6. not updated twitter also its a more than one month without update. but telegram group is active also admins have add a announcement. also there team are not visible. there site have only names and positions about they team. i think if it good project they want to show people who they are with linked in profiles. 

well, i partly agree with you. but i am sure they aware of the fact that the people who joined their telegram are not the only people who can get interested in the project. well, let's say that the people who invested in Comsa during the pre-sale and ico, but what about new, potential investors? they need to see the news and the more sources of information the better.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think this project is very interesting because of the clarity of all items developed in this project, information about bounty campaign is clear with the website is very impressive, very easy to reach the target that has been planned
Activity: 388
Merit: 1

yes they havent add any news about there project after feb 6. not updated twitter also its a more than one month without update. but telegram group is active also admins have add a announcement. also there team are not visible. there site have only names and positions about they team. i think if it good project they want to show people who they are with linked in profiles. 
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

Activity: 308
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Not without notice, maybe they're working on it, maybe the developers think this is useless, compared to when a project is stuck, investors can't help but wait. Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
There was information in some video of Russian trader that Comsa have some legal problems and they are trying to solve them now. Maybe that's why they don't post any positive news
I also saw it and as I understood this information came from Jeff Mcdonald the Vice president of NEM. Wink
What happening? why price crashed? Is there any plan?
In fact there wasn't any news about COMSA from its ICO's end Embarrassed
So the crypto-investors have no more interest concerning COMSA.  Smiley
There was information in some video of Russian trader that Comsa have some legal problems and they are trying to solve them now. Maybe that's why they don't post any positive news

My plan is - forget about it for half of year or maybe more. Wait for some positive news or listing on big exchanges like Binance. I will sell only after this.

i think your plan is quiet wise, maybe more people should stick to it. if we look at the situation on crypto exchange markets, we can easily see, that comsa is not the only one with challenges, the situation in general is not nice. let's just wait until everything turns into green))
Activity: 546
Merit: 116

My plan is - forget about it for half of year or maybe more. Wait for some positive news or listing on big exchanges like Binance. I will sell only after this.

Listing on Binance will bring the Comsa to life. Still, I am holding strong despite all bad talk in the telegram. Wink

I think that until the moment when the Comsa regulates his problems, there will be some other big exchange, and the binance will be closed  Grin Grin Grin

too slow
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I bought comsa because I believe Japanese. they are very reputable. But comsa is unknown. by the scary silence.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1

It's hard to me because i spent large amount to Comsa but i have to Hodl b'coz i believe Comsa project.
I am not really confident with Yobit but I will buy more CMS through Yobit when its cheap.
Activity: 574

Listing on Binance will bring the Comsa to life. Still, I am holding strong despite all bad talk in the telegram. Wink
I also have confidence that in his token price could be Binance good. We just wait its development.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508

i am sure i am not the only one who wants to know about upcoming events and plans of Comsa project. There is nothing in twitter, the last original tweet was made at the beginning of February. Hope comsa will be listed on other exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: