Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COMSA: the ICO Solution for Centralized Businesses 2 Adopt Blockchain - page 9. (Read 12019 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It's good to see that the company is growing!
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Is anybody here? Is the bounty company still going on?
There is me Cheesy
Unfortunately for you, the bounty campaign has ended more than 2 months ago... Cry
Nevertheless you can purchase it on etherdelta https://etherdelta.com/#0xf83301c5cd1ccbb86f466a6b3c53316ed2f8465a-ETH
Activity: 5
Is anybody here? Is the bounty company still going on?
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
I Really hope to see Comsa start trading on the big exchanges. It's annoying to watch telegram talk and whats going on there. Sad. Sad
Reply from Comsa team:

Currently we are trying to move ICO projects forward but actually behind the original schedule due to FSA regulations.
All what we do and say officially must be confirmed by FSA and related authorities step by step.

We will make announcement as soon as we are ready.
Shocked At least some news! Cheesy
However in cryptoworld everybody knows that the most popular thing is a fake news Grin
So could you just show us some proofs? Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Reply from Comsa team:

Currently we are trying to move ICO projects forward but actually behind the original schedule due to FSA regulations.
All what we do and say officially must be confirmed by FSA and related authorities step by step.

We will make announcement as soon as we are ready.
I don't know guys if you sow it Shocked but COMSA don't even have a normal roadmap! Huh
What is going on with a such perspective project... Cry
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
I'm upset that the price has fallen so well (When there will be growth, but I'm sure it will definitely be, I hope and expect
I'm also disappointed. As you say the price will definitely increase, but at the same time it isn't normal that there is no news since 7th of the December Cry
Do you think so? Of course, I'm very much upset by the projects, which in the beginning are all right, and then just no news Angry
No news, No announcement, Are you serious?
We need comsa add to binance or bitfinex or kucoin.
Yes, does the team upset us? Apparently, what we all look forward to will not happen soon, but I'm sorry, I had more positive thoughts about this project
I'm upset that the price has fallen so well (When there will be growth, but I'm sure it will definitely be, I hope and expect
I'm also disappointed. As you say the price will definitely increase, but at the same time it isn't normal that there is no news since 7th of the December Cry
I did not receive the CMS after ico
Try to contact the support (https://comsa.io/en/ at the bottom of the site) but before check one more your time your dashboard... Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
No news, No announcement, Are you serious?
We need comsa add to binance or bitfinex or kucoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
So, are we going to see comsa trading on binance anytime soon ?) 2018 must be the year of COMSA. Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 103

Thank you very much for the link.
I somehow missed the news that they already have it on the coinmarketcap.
Although monitored regularly.
Thank you!
OU! This reference will be useful to me! I will keep this information for myself. We expect an even bigger coin growth
Activity: 434
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
i have just checked the yobit market.. the volume is soo loww. there are almost no trades.. very strange situation. the last deal was an hour ago..
It's absolutely normal friend Wink Even if COMSA have a huge potential it wouldn't mean that everybody know it (and want to buy)...
If we take bitcoin like exemple, only 4 years after its creation people started speak about it.
So just HOLD Cheesy

yes, you are absolutely right)) we need to hold the tokens, but i would rather not wait for 4 years))) too long)) but why the Comsa team didn't announce the start of trades on markets.. not a single word in twitter, i didn't check telegram though.
i have just checked the yobit market.. the volume is soo loww. there are almost no trades.. very strange situation. the last deal was an hour ago..
It's absolutely normal friend Wink Even if COMSA have a huge potential it wouldn't mean that everybody know it (and want to buy)...
If we take bitcoin like exemple, only 4 years after its creation people started speak about it.
So just HOLD Cheesy
Activity: 1
Tried to withdraw CMS from YoBit yesterday. All transaction cancelled. Support does not respond. Be careful.
There are rumors that CMS is to be listed on YoBit. What do you guys think?
Personally, I would love to invest in Comsa. Looks like a nice project here.

COMSA started selling on the exchange Yobit.

thanks for information, friend)) it is very useful to know. have you guys noticed what happened on etherdelta today?? i worried a lot, cause yesterday i send my storm tokens there.. thankfully i could send it back to my wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: