Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ContractNet - At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS - page 5. (Read 22788 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
It's not only about patience and impatience this time. The stock market is indeed based on that but it isn't a revolution anymore. Crypto is a revolution and it's more about creative destruction, meaning old infrastructure will be disrupted. Hence, older investors who have a hard time understanding crypto will loose their position to younger people who grow up with this stuff.
Patience will help you to take easy money, but it is not easy to keep patiently. Impatience will lead you to lose money, but unfortunately it is really easy to lose you patience.
Hah, good luck with patience and impatience.

Too many people are in crypto for overnight profits, it’s similar to day trading stocks which is incredibly risky except crypto is also unregulated. The fact is patience good sense and a bit of luck are really needed to make it anywhere in crypto all of  high people seem to forget
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
It's not only about patience and impatience this time. The stock market is indeed based on that but it isn't a revolution anymore. Crypto is a revolution and it's more about creative destruction, meaning old infrastructure will be disrupted. Hence, older investors who have a hard time understanding crypto will loose their position to younger people who grow up with this stuff.
Patience will help you to take easy money, but it is not easy to keep patiently. Impatience will lead you to lose money, but unfortunately it is really easy to lose you patience.
Hah, good luck with patience and impatience.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
When the ico stage will end ? and when we will be able to trade and withdraw the tokens from the website ?
any data for the blockchain release ?

The ICO ends on 24.3.2018 https://contractnet.com/ico/ I think they will send the tokens a few days after the ico, but i have no exact information at the moment

You still have the chance now to get the 20% bonus !! Get some now whilst it's not too late

Getting into early bonuses is sort of the most important part of participating in ICO's i wish more people realized that so many people end up waiting until the last minute and purchasing right before ICO ends due to FOMO, but in reality the fomo should kick in early for ICO's that have bonuses to take advantage of the biggest bonus possible, as its basically a per token discount in the end for pricing.

It can make sense to wait under certain circumstances. Liquidity constraints could be one reason, but there is also a good chance to collect more information along the way that helps you make a better decision after all.

Yea, you do have a point, circumstances are different and not all project are same, in all, is all about personal preference on the part of the individual, to either join early or wait, some also join early because they are attracted by the bonus, probably because they may have smaller funds and hence tend to get more early

It's also about your ROI expectations. If you think a project can make you 10,000% you don't really pay too much attention to a 20% bonus. I think whales pay more attention to large bonuses as they can good money with flipping their position right after launch.

Somewhat true but the way I look at it I tend to see bonus tokens as just a discounted rate on the individual token price which is why I tend to always expect a small drop in token value post ico and still realize when I’m in profit.

The fact is that a good ico has potential for that high gain either immediately or over long term so why delay investing in projects that have huge potential while waiting for btc or eth to rebound 30-40% and miss out on potentials for 100-1000% investments

That's also valid what you say. I think everyone of us has their strategy and acts accordingly. If you know that there was a large bounty campaign an big bonuses you can also wait until the ICO is over because there is very likely to be a big dip in price and you might be able to buy even cheaper than during the ICO. Depends on several factors as always.

Yea, is all about personal preferences and truly, the whole thing about cryptocurrency is the unpredictable nature that surrounds it but good projects are bound to grow, one way or another, especially when their roadmap is judiciously followed, every new implementation will lead to an increase in value

I totally agree wth you on this point. If you choose projects that have a comprehensible roadmap and don't put too much emphasis on hype, you are probably good to go. Crypto is a real wealth transfer machine for those who understand to use it.

Indeed crypto is a typical wealth transfer mechanism from the impatient to the patient, from the emotionally and intellectually sound to the less sound and it's a good avenue for those who know how to invest their money in a long term profit generating project as the one we have now in our hands... Contractnet Cool

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I'm waiting for ContractNet to achieve global IoT data exchange. I like the ContractNet project, it offers many possibilities!
Does your ICO have a bonus program?

ICO is over and done with... But my friend you're not late still trust me... Wait for its listing and get it Cool I learnt hitbtc is the first listing exchange... What's the news on that?
Bountyhive.io
as I see, the project will be successful. Tell me, when will the release of white paper? and do you plan to translate it into other languages? if so, can you find out on which

Hello mate, ConntractNet already has a whitepaper here is a link https://contractnet.com/ContractNet.pdf, i'm not aware if the white paper has been translated into other languages you can an answer via their telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/H-NI0ETe2ad0rbFGjwzcLQ.

I haven’t seen any other languages seems to be only the one I’m sure they’d appreciate help with translations but haven’t heard anything specific about it. Telegrams is indeed the best bet for issues outside what’s available on bct
Activity: 112
as I see, the project will be successful. Tell me, when will the release of white paper? and do you plan to translate it into other languages? if so, can you find out on which

Hello mate, ConntractNet already has a whitepaper here is a link https://contractnet.com/ContractNet.pdf, i'm not aware if the white paper has been translated into other languages you can an answer via their telegram group https://t.me/joinchat/H-NI0ETe2ad0rbFGjwzcLQ.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
I'm waiting for ContractNet to achieve global IoT data exchange. I like the ContractNet project, it offers many possibilities!
Does your ICO have a bonus program?
Activity: 672

Wow, something new! Does anyone know the details about the project?

It’s probably best to ask a more specific question if you really want to know about the entire project reading the whitepaper is the best bet for understanding what they are advertising that they want to do it does a good job of covering the entire plan

There are so many aspects of this project to explain to people that are not familiar with ContractNet and that haven't done their research properly.

This is the website for the cnet project where you will find all the information you need: https://contractnet.com/

Agreed, is well vast but i believe it will be done one step at a time, contractnet is also available as a service provider, their platform will be available for developers to use and implement the needed prospects of which they intend to do

Mobile development on the blockchain I guess or is there some other form of development they are looking into providing as a service aside from mobile or wallet say building of a different kind of service that may not relate with mobile  Huh

Yeah they are developing mobile wallets at the moment to hold CNET tokens on ios and android, they could potentially try and offer their blockchain to mobile users but that would be very complex.

Yea, they are trying to create easy accessibility for all, love to fact that is on mobile, they are truly following their roadmap, when this is done judiciously, we'll get to see some massive impact in the crypto community
Activity: 125
Interesting project! I plan to study it and after investing, I wish good luck to the developers!)
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

It’s probably best to ask a more specific question if you really want to know about the entire project reading the whitepaper is the best bet for understanding what they are advertising that they want to do it does a good job of covering the entire plan

There are so many aspects of this project to explain to people that are not familiar with ContractNet and that haven't done their research properly.

This is the website for the cnet project where you will find all the information you need: https://contractnet.com/

Agreed, is well vast but i believe it will be done one step at a time, contractnet is also available as a service provider, their platform will be available for developers to use and implement the needed prospects of which they intend to do

Mobile development on the blockchain I guess or is there some other form of development they are looking into providing as a service aside from mobile or wallet say building of a different kind of service that may not relate with mobile  Huh

Yeah they are developing mobile wallets at the moment to hold CNET tokens on ios and android, they could potentially try and offer their blockchain to mobile users but that would be very complex.

that sounds very interesting. I can still imagine a wallet on the smartphone, but what about a blockchain? This is getting bigger and smartphones have limited space. But I'm sure there are already solutions for that, I think I once read something similar to a light blockchain with less memory space

I remember reading somewhere that ContractNet goal is to work with devices with small storage mayhe they intend to use cloud services as well as blockchain to achieve this complex feat..
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
“Marketplace for sensor data”
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

It would be pretty good to see somthing like that developed, ContractNet are looking to expand already, they have just tweeted:

There are #DAPP #developers and then there are #DAPP #developers for #blockchain

#ContractNet will soon be looking for #DAPP #developers for #blockchain

Good to see they are already expanding and showing there success
Activity: 966
Merit: 140

that sounds very interesting. I can still imagine a wallet on the smartphone, but what about a blockchain? This is getting bigger and smartphones have limited space. But I'm sure there are already solutions for that, I think I once read something similar to a light blockchain with less memory space
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Bountyhive.io
I like the purpose of the project! Just want to look at the road map ContrastNet!
  I'm waiting with irresistible desire, when ContractNet will reach heights!

ContractNet certainly has a lot to deliver in 2018 and we should see some great progress I hope they continue to keep us updated here and on twitter with progress updates. Exciting times ahead

Yeah it's key they remain active on social media otherwise their supporters may feel like they are being kept out of the loop. I'm sure ContractNet will do this as they have a great team.

Keeping social media and in general communication open and active between the ico team and the investors as it’s very important that open channels of communication constantly. That the investors understand how their money is being used to being the project to fruitarion. Only communicationand results reassure that
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I like the purpose of the project! Just want to look at the road map ContrastNet!

ContractNet certainly has a lot to deliver in 2018 and we should see some great progress I hope they continue to keep us updated here and on twitter with progress updates. Exciting times ahead

Yeah it's key they remain active on social media otherwise their supporters may feel like they are being kept out of the loop. I'm sure ContractNet will do this as they have a great team.
Bountyhive.io

Will be interesting to see how they can manage there roadmap and work out their development efforts turn into an actual working software product. Will take time but the developers have a lot of potential if they can turn out a working platform
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: