Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]COSS Token Swap ICO is LIVE - page 5. (Read 124459 times)

Sy
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003
Bounty Detective
April 22, 2019, 01:37:32 AM
The next round of guess the coin is released on the official twitter page of coss.io if you can guess the name of both coins then you will be in running to win 500 CFT from coss.

Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cY7vZpvf7rXg7pjxb0Z5RDmH8LVIhpEg9u8JNLSISto/viewform?edit_requested=true
Twitter: https://twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/1120164825517051904
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Harmony for One and All
April 21, 2019, 07:17:20 AM
Why no dog? Coss.io should add dogecoin, because its well used as transfering coins from one to another.

Maybe one of the reasons they are not adding DOGEcoin is because DOGE is already listed on all the major exchanges and they think if they add dogecoin it will not be as profitable for them? But I agree they should add DOGE it might even increase exchange's volume.
It could be that the reason is true too but we also don't know for sure it must be better to continue to follow the progress I'm sure the team will definitely do their best
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
April 21, 2019, 06:11:31 AM
Why no dog? Coss.io should add dogecoin, because its well used as transfering coins from one to another.

Maybe one of the reasons they are not adding DOGEcoin is because DOGE is already listed on all the major exchanges and they think if they add dogecoin it will not be as profitable for them? But I agree they should add DOGE it might even increase exchange's volume.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 21, 2019, 04:19:08 AM
2,5 things that concern me:

1. the pretty low FSAs (unfortuntally I´ve never saved a screenshot of older balances, so that now I can´t check if its a bug)

But can these small amounts for FSA displayed be real? (Holding 4000 COSS since ICO gave FSA-amounts not worth mentioning)

And even though in the 2nd part of the page it shows the "Fee Split Allocation conversion by coin" (Info: Non-ERC20 tokens are automatically converted to ETH on a weekly basis and deposited in your FSA ETH wallet.) are summing up to 0.0209 ETH in total (again for holding 4k COSS since ICO)

2. Distribution still requires 0.001 ETH EACH asset, which mostly isn´t even worth that value

Yeah for now, unless you are holding 100k plus COSS, the FSA is very small and for those tiny amounts, it will take forever to actually be able to cash them out as it costs 0.001 Eth every time. This is the only downside right now to the FSA. I hope in the future they do like Binance does and we can convert all those negligible amounts of coins and tokens into COSS or ETH, that way we can slowly get some value out of the FSA. I also only have a small COSS holding right now, so not been able to convert anything over the last few months. The only upside to this is to buy more COSS, or hope volume will skyrocket one day, or they allow us to directly convert those small balances to COSS OR ETH.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
April 21, 2019, 03:43:31 AM
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
April 21, 2019, 01:53:23 AM
Yes, the amounts that were displayed on the FSA page of your account is correct. During the early days of the project the platform was not getting enough volume (hardly 100k-700k) but since the past couple of months, the volume of exchange increased a lot.

If their plans to launch IEOs goes right we might see a further rise in volume.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
April 20, 2019, 03:31:44 PM
2,5 things that concern me:

1. the pretty low FSAs (unfortuntally I´ve never saved a screenshot of older balances, so that now I can´t check if its a bug)

But can these small amounts for FSA displayed be real? (Holding 4000 COSS since ICO gave FSA-amounts not worth mentioning)

And even though in the 2nd part of the page it shows the "Fee Split Allocation conversion by coin" (Info: Non-ERC20 tokens are automatically converted to ETH on a weekly basis and deposited in your FSA ETH wallet.) are summing up to 0.0209 ETH in total (again for holding 4k COSS since ICO)

2. Distribution still requires 0.001 ETH EACH asset, which mostly isn´t even worth that value
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
April 20, 2019, 01:56:14 PM
I don't know where this will lead, the trading volume is less than 100k USD  Embarrassed

Hey, Yes the daily volume on coss token is less than 100k but the daily trading volume on the coss.io exchange is more than $7M you can check it yourself here. Right now volume on exchange matters bit more to me because higher the volume on exchange more daily dividends we will get Cheesy
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
April 20, 2019, 07:22:01 AM
I haven't had access to this exchange for a while!

But now I don't see where there are my 50% of trading fees for COSS token holders.

Where are?

Hey, yea they have changed their UI so you can find your new weekly FSAs in the FSA (Fee Split Allocation) part of the website https://coss.io/c/accounts/fsa
Thank you for the information and if I may know when they changed the UI, please answer for those who know and I hope my questions can be answered immediately so that I will be clearer, I will continue to monitor them

It's been a long time since they changed the UI for the platform and I am not 100% sure when they release it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
April 20, 2019, 07:09:50 AM

But now I don't see where there are my 50% of trading fees for COSS token holders.

Where are?

Hey, yea they have changed their UI so you can find your new weekly FSAs in the FSA (Fee Split Allocation) part of the website https://coss.io/c/accounts/fsa
Thank you for the information and if I may know when they changed the UI, please answer for those who know and I hope my questions can be answered immediately so that I will be clearer, I will continue to monitor them
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
April 20, 2019, 06:43:34 AM

Where are?

Activity: 938
Merit: 500
April 20, 2019, 04:43:07 AM

Where are?

Your coins must be on the stock exchange or the script must be running if they are stored in a cold wallet. Otherwise, you will not get anything.
some new exchangers implement such strategies, COSS, and Beaxy will probably be competitors for Binance and Bittrex in the future
Sy
legendary
Bounty Detective
April 20, 2019, 02:14:19 AM
COSS.IO 10th April 2019 Updates

-Daily FSA goes live by the end of next week
-Guess the coin contest
-COSS FEE TOKEN (CFT) Trading goes live
-General COSS news
-Youtube contest winners
-News around the Crypto sphere

https://medium.com/@coss.io/coss-io-10th-april-2019-updates-2f26fe12ae0

I really like where COSS is heading I made the huge mistake of not selling in the last Bull run and rebuying the dip, would have had a million COSS tokens by now but I still have a small bag and will try to grow more COSS tokens before the token price goes parabolic again in the next bull run. Nice to see they are giving the FSA daily now and even if it doesn't seem much right now, the more the volume on the exchange grows and the prices of those coins/tokens increase, we could be sitting on a small goldmine in the future, a year or two from now with this little GEM.

Same here but I think I will stop buying COSS for now because once bitcoin goes above 6k almost every coin will lose value against btc and that would be the best time to increase my bag size.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 20, 2019, 01:56:57 AM

-Guess the coin contest
-General COSS news
-Youtube contest winners

I really like where COSS is heading I made the huge mistake of not selling in the last Bull run and rebuying the dip, would have had a million COSS tokens by now but I still have a small bag and will try to grow more COSS tokens before the token price goes parabolic again in the next bull run. Nice to see they are giving the FSA daily now and even if it doesn't seem much right now, the more the volume on the exchange grows and the prices of those coins/tokens increase, we could be sitting on a small goldmine in the future, a year or two from now with this little GEM.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
April 10, 2019, 11:43:51 AM

Where are?

Your coins must be on the stock exchange or the script must be running if they are stored in a cold wallet. Otherwise, you will not get anything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
April 10, 2019, 02:39:34 AM

-Guess the coin contest
-General COSS news
-Youtube contest winners

legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1004
April 09, 2019, 06:55:49 AM

Where are?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
April 09, 2019, 06:44:16 AM
Why such weak activity in the branch? Is everyone sitting in a telegram? There used to be much more people here. Is the exchange losing its popularity?

Nah the volume on the exchange is slowly increasing we went from 5-6M range to 13M. I think Most of the community members are currently active on the telegram.
Hearing that the volume on the market is gradually increasing, of course it is good news for sure and we must be patient to wait for a moment like this, hopefully the volume can continue to increase
It is true that if you see the volume in the market increasing, of course that is good news for all of us and I hope that from time to time the volume continues to increase, the most important thing is to keep abreast of the developments

Volumes are growing and this is very good. But now many exchanges are accused of artificial volumes. Where is the guarantee that everything is clean here?
Yes this is one of the good news that the volume is growing again and in my personal opinion there seems to be no guarantee that everything is clean here, it's just my opinion, so I can say that is not true
yes, the price of Coss is also rising, from $ 0.05 now to $ 0.08 this makes Coss more attractive to traders,
the Coss trading market is also getting better every day
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
April 09, 2019, 05:08:56 AM
Why such weak activity in the branch? Is everyone sitting in a telegram? There used to be much more people here. Is the exchange losing its popularity?

Nah the volume on the exchange is slowly increasing we went from 5-6M range to 13M. I think Most of the community members are currently active on the telegram.
Hearing that the volume on the market is gradually increasing, of course it is good news for sure and we must be patient to wait for a moment like this, hopefully the volume can continue to increase
It is true that if you see the volume in the market increasing, of course that is good news for all of us and I hope that from time to time the volume continues to increase, the most important thing is to keep abreast of the developments

Volumes are growing and this is very good. But now many exchanges are accused of artificial volumes. Where is the guarantee that everything is clean here?
Yes this is one of the good news that the volume is growing again and in my personal opinion there seems to be no guarantee that everything is clean here, it's just my opinion, so I can say that is not true
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
April 09, 2019, 03:58:34 AM

Pages:
Jump to: