Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 117. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hey there. Arent you afraid that your platform will gradually turn out to be a centralized one?

Judging by the description in the WP, this option is completely ruled out.
But the main node is chosen by the speed of proceeding of the algorithm. Thus, the one who owns the most powerful equipment will be able to mine more.

I guess this is logical. In addition, the dependence of the number of transactions on the computing powers is a common thing everywhere, not only in Credits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hey there. Arent you afraid that your platform will gradually turn out to be a centralized one?

But the main node is chosen by the speed of proceeding of the algorithm. Thus, the one who owns the most powerful equipment will be able to mine more.
Activity: 336

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
It’s specified in the WP that the analysis of the needs of users will be taken into account in the process of the development of the software. How are you going to get the feedback?
Activity: 46
Which exchanges would you be listed on?

Will be listed on exchanges on end of Feb - early March

just found this ICO, the possible return on investement is really huuuuuge here with 20M hardcap (and it will surely be capped verry fast). only waiting to be accepted on whitelist.
someone knows the hour of ICO start ? I hope it wont begin on working hours in Europe..
ICO start 15 Feb, 00:00 UTC
Hi. Is all the software developed only by the staff of your platform or do u also involve the third-part experts?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
25K followers in our telegram group! Our comunity grows with absolutely insane speed! Just a huge thank you, guys, and thats it!
https://t.me/creditscom

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
just found this ICO, the possible return on investement is really huuuuuge here with 20M hardcap (and it will surely be capped verry fast). only waiting to be accepted on whitelist.
someone knows the hour of ICO start ? I hope it wont begin on working hours in Europe..
Activity: 145
Merit: 6
Which exchanges would you be listed on?
Merit: 103
I didn't get my bounty and I keep asking the telegram and discord channels.What's disappointed is no respond.
I think the distribution is not very open and fair.The team should release the lists to be reviewd by the participants.

Go here :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-credits-official-bounty-thread-hardcap-is-reached-closed-2241121

Scroll down to signature , Read the rules. You will be paid after the round up of stakes (which is after ICO.)

>>>>>>• Payment will be done after stake calculation, after the end of the ICO<<<<<<

Speadsheet of participants are here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-_xmcF8Aw1Y2I1v8u44s-UICn94JhSKcEOidtGPfEbs

Go to the signature tab, if that's what you are speaking of.

It's obvious that you didn't take the time to read.. That fault lies on your own incompetence, so it's not anyone's fault for ignoring you.
Activity: 98
I didn't get my bounty and I keep asking the telegram and discord channels.What's disappointed is no respond.
I think the distribution is not very open and fair.The team should release the lists to be reviewd by the participants.
Activity: 38
Dear Credits Admin: any news on the personal hardcap, GWEI & GAS Limits?

I've been asking about this on Telegram with the response, "it'll be posted before the ICO".

Hmmmm
Merit: 103
Telegram group went crazy after whitelisting info hack announcement by admin. Never expected russian team to get hacked lol

Yeah, I saw that too. Nothing of value was lost though. Only the credentials to an admin account on telegram was compromised.
Activity: 43
Can Americans participate in this ICO?
Activity: 210
Telegram group went crazy after whitelisting info hack announcement by admin. Never expected russian team to get hacked lol
Activity: 132
Hello. What is the soft-cap of this platform’s sale?
$ 1.5 million. This amount was collected even before the end of the pre-ICO.
good results are obtained when pre-ICO, so it seems ICO that will start 2 more days will be awaited investors
with enthusiasm it's likely be easy to reach the target in a short time
Hello. Is there a chance that transactions will be processed centrally? For example, if one of the nodes is selected to be main too often.
Activity: 21
U already can buy credits at www.tokenlot.com??  Shocked
Activity: 406
What compression algorithm will be used on your platform? Considering the objective to maintain high speed of transactions, I would advise you deflate.
Jump to: