Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!] - page 116. (Read 37727 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

I said it earlier. Like those fake Twitter and Facebook Likes, they had a lot of fake bitcointalk users who pushed this ann thread at the beginning. Look at the first 50 sites, its really obvious.

The writer of that article is basing everything off speculation, it's asinine - just a bunch of accusations with no basis. To top it off the writer's lack of understanding of the technical whitepaper is emphasized in his own article.

It doesn't phase me, I'll gladly wait a couple days for a fully functional alpha.

I'm the writer of the article and I thought the claims I made were pretty straight forward. I admitted I don't understand every line in the white paper but that has nothing to do with my claims. If you want to start getting into a technical discussion we can, but that doesn't take away from any of the fraud presented so far and is more then enough for me to stay the hell away from "projects" like this.

Also, I think it's noteworthy that you saying "I'll gladly wait a couple days for a fully functional alpha" when we both know the "alpha" isn't out yet, the ICO is in 2 days, it's been delayed every day for the past 2 weeks, and evidently people will need to make a decision about investing in this scam way before they have any time to judge this "alpha".

Ok,

1. You review that the majority of Facebook profiles are fake, to prove this you are giving a screen shot of profile pictures?? Where is the proof in that? Give me concrete evidence. I consider that pure speculation (all the while, YES I believe there are definitely fake profiles involved, just not the majority.  it's inevitable in any social media outlet)

2. There are 25k telegram users, and most are quite active (which gives some validity to the facebook users). A new message practically occurs every 3 seconds and mob mentality will kick in for any subject of conversation - it's literally an echo chamber, feelings of any group in conversation this large will be steered by that factor.

Also your statement that "the whitelist has been hacked" is incorrect - What was hacked were the credentials of an admin account on telegram who's purpose on telegram was to inform the chat of the whitelist terms (Which has since been cleared). This is where you lost a ton of your credibility to me, you lacked sincere research here.

3. 30% active users is healthy and normal - Take a look at Ethereumproject or NEO_Blockchain or any other project you find reputable.

4. Your review on Credit's partners is credible, at some points I agree - it's lackluster. There are missing links in some websites and completely obscured motives for some of these partners (keep in mind these projects are still fairly new). Although some of your points are mediocre (no offense) - with phrases like "don't get me started" without even divulging in evidence or "enough said" after pointing out grammatical inconsistencies... It's just juvenile demeanor.

Also to your point of websites changing use-cases - Some websites served a different purpose before, so? Amazon was a bookstore and Mt. Gox was a trading card exchange.. Things change.

Now I completely understand the concern on alpha and the disorganized approach towards objectives - Frankly, I agree. Alpha is not out yet, it should have been released by now and it is concerning. I totally adhere the response of avoiding this ICO if Alpha isn't released, but the team is pushing back the ICO for a reason (if it were a scam don't you think they would cash out? Don't you think that Igor wouldn't have gone to expos and interviews?).

Just be patient.

"1. You review that the majority of Facebook profiles are fake, to prove this you are giving a screen shot of profile pictures?? Where is the proof in that? Give me concrete evidence. I consider that pure speculation (all the while, YES I believe there are definitely fake profiles involved, just not the majority.  it's inevitable in any social media outlet)"

Go to the Facebook page and actually look at the followers. I don't need to review them one by one, that's enough to get the general idea (yes, some Poor Bolivian with a straw hat is not investing in ICOs). I saw hundreds of fake profiles that clearly have no real presence on Facebook (you know a fake profile when you see one), and this isn't "inevitable" but rather is something people pay for to make it seem like people give a shit about their project. I have plenty of Facebook pages myself and guess what? I never had an issue of hundreds of fake profiles following them....

"2. There are 25k telegram users, and most are quite active (which gives some validity to the facebook users). A new message practically occurs every 3 seconds and mob mentality will kick in for any subject of conversation - it's literally an echo chamber, feelings of any group in conversation this large will be steered by that factor."

There are plenty of real people in the telegram group, but after the games they played with Facebook (and everything else I come across related to them) I just don't trust they didn't take the easy route and buy telegram groups with fake users.

"Also your statement that "the whitelist has been hacked" is incorrect - What was hacked were the credentials of an admin account on telegram who's purpose on telegram was to inform the chat of the whitelist terms (Which has since been cleared). This is where you lost a ton of your credibility to me, you lacked sincere research here."

I'm sorry if this made you doubt my credibility (no I'm not), I didn't get the full story as I was r-e-m-o-v-e-d from the group as soon as I asked them a few tough questions about the ICO and the product.

"30% active users is healthy and normal - Take a look at Ethereumproject or NEO_Blockchain or any other project you find reputable" - point taken although this wasn't exactly the main argument.

"There are missing links in some websites and completely obscured motives for some of these partners (keep in mind these projects are still fairly new)" - these arnt projects, these are jokes or outright scams. you can't call a website with a few pictures, no product, no team, and no credible info a "partner". sorry, it just doesn't work that way...

"juvenile demeanor" - that's me, nice to meet you Smiley

"Also to your point of websites changing use-cases - Some websites served a different purpose before, so? Amazon was a bookstore and Mt. Gox was a trading card exchange.. Things change"  -

Things do change, but comparing this to Amazon, really? I liked the comparison to Mt. Gox better... usually ICO sites remain consistent with their idea, here it just looks like CREDITS is pilling on logos and websites with no substance to give them back some credibility they are clearly missing.

"Now I completely understand the concern on alpha and the disorganized approach towards objectives - Frankly, I agree. Alpha is not out yet, it should have been released by now and it is concerning. I totally adhere the response of avoiding this ICO if Alpha isn't released, but the team is pushing back the ICO for a reason (if it were a scam don't you think they would cash out? Don't you think that Igor wouldn't have gone to expos and interviews?)" -

This is a key question I don't have an answer for... they did push the ICO forwards once, presumably for the alpha to be ready before hand, but now we have an ICO lees then 48 hours and no alpha to be seen, so what do you expect me to think? If the team had a shred of integrity they would delay the ICO by another 2 weeks, release the alpha and a github to let us see what exactly of their claims are real, and then let people invest while knowing a little more about what they're getting in to. what we have now is an ICO, with under-delivered grandiose promises, fishy social media at best, partners that look like they were created on fiverr, and no real answers to hard questions. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 103

I said it earlier. Like those fake Twitter and Facebook Likes, they had a lot of fake bitcointalk users who pushed this ann thread at the beginning. Look at the first 50 sites, its really obvious.

The writer of that article is basing everything off speculation, it's asinine - just a bunch of accusations with no basis. To top it off the writer's lack of understanding of the technical whitepaper is emphasized in his own article.

It doesn't phase me, I'll gladly wait a couple days for a fully functional alpha.

I'm the writer of the article and I thought the claims I made were pretty straight forward. I admitted I don't understand every line in the white paper but that has nothing to do with my claims. If you want to start getting into a technical discussion we can, but that doesn't take away from any of the fraud presented so far and is more then enough for me to stay the hell away from "projects" like this.

Also, I think it's noteworthy that you saying "I'll gladly wait a couple days for a fully functional alpha" when we both know the "alpha" isn't out yet, the ICO is in 2 days, it's been delayed every day for the past 2 weeks, and evidently people will need to make a decision about investing in this scam way before they have any time to judge this "alpha".

Ok,

1. You review that the majority of Facebook profiles are fake, to prove this you are giving a screen shot of profile pictures?? Where is the proof in that? Give me concrete evidence. I consider that pure speculation (all the while, YES I believe there are definitely fake profiles involved, just not the majority.  it's inevitable in any social media outlet)

2. There are 25k telegram users, and most are quite active (which gives some validity to the facebook users). A new message practically occurs every 3 seconds and mob mentality will kick in for any subject of conversation - it's literally an echo chamber, feelings of any group in conversation this large will be steered by that factor.

Also your statement that "the whitelist has been hacked" is incorrect - What was hacked were the credentials of an admin account on telegram who's purpose on telegram was to inform the chat of the whitelist terms (Which has since been cleared). This is where you lost a ton of your credibility to me, you lacked sincere research here.

3. 30% active users is healthy and normal - Take a look at Ethereumproject or NEO_Blockchain or any other project you find reputable.

4. Your review on Credit's partners is somewhat credible, at some points I agree - it's lackluster. There are missing links in some websites and completely obscured motives for some of these partners (keep in mind these projects are still fairly new). Although some of your points are mediocre (no offense) - with phrases like "don't get me started" without even divulging in evidence or "enough said" after pointing out grammatical inconsistencies... It's just juvenile demeanor.

Also to your point of websites changing use-cases - Some websites served a different purpose before, so? Amazon was a bookstore and Mt. Gox was a trading card exchange.. Things change.

Now I completely understand the concern on alpha and the disorganized approach towards objectives - Frankly, I agree. Alpha is not out yet, it should have been released by now and it is concerning. I totally adhere to the response of avoiding this ICO if Alpha isn't released, but the team is pushing back the ICO for a reason (if it were a scam don't you think they would just run the ICO and cash out? Don't you think that Igor wouldn't have gone to expos and interviews?).

Just be patient.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Their technical whitepaper involves throwing bunch of jargons copied from EOS,Ripple,Ether,Bitcoin around in incoherent fashion. I bet they also don't understand their own whitepaper hence are pretty confident that nobody else will understand it. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Due to the latest SEC clarification and hearing in US Senate held on February 6, 2018, we have made a decision regarding contributors with US residency (those who indicated United States as their country of residence in the whitelist) that they need to follow certain recommendations from our legal advisors. We will only be able to sell tokens to accredited investors from the United States.
We ask US residents who wished to participate, they need to pass verification as an accredited investor by sending documents directly at [email protected]
Unfortunately, those who were registered in the whitelist and chose United States as their country of residence; and did not provide relevant documents until February 15, 2018 would not be able to purchase tokens. We hope that you will understand the situation and cooperate.

Activity: 7

If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck. I was just hoping that this duck would disguise itself well enough for at least 3x-5x but damn, telegram hack, alpha release drama (in the end they are just gonna give you a web application and call it a alpha) then etherdelta selling of CS token (apparently pre-sale tokens). This duck ain't going nowhere
Activity: 266
Merit: 103

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good afternoon. It suddenly became interesting to me, what number of people has participated in the pre-ICO?
According to the data from the official chat, about 700.
Good afternoon. It suddenly became interesting to me, what number of people has participated in the pre-ICO?
Activity: 392
Merit: 152

That concerns me.
Credits team promised to release Alpha before ICO. I won't participate unless they deliver it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

Activity: 238
Good afternoon. What other technologies in the area of data security besides the encryption will be used to ensure the safety of your platform?
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Their telegram account got hacked.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi there. Do all the participants have to undergo the KYC procedure?

No, it’s obligatory only for those ones who purchases tokens for more than 10 ETH.
Activity: 205
Hi there. Do all the participants have to undergo the KYC procedure?
Activity: 252
The existing principles of reaching of consensus have approved themselves well enough. Why did you suddenly decide to invent smth new and implement it into your platform?
Activity: 336
Hey there. Arent you afraid that your platform will gradually turn out to be a centralized one?

Judging by the description in the WP, this option is completely ruled out.
But the main node is chosen by the speed of proceeding of the algorithm. Thus, the one who owns the most powerful equipment will be able to mine more.

I guess this is logical. In addition, the dependence of the number of transactions on the computing powers is a common thing everywhere, not only in Credits.

However, the number of miners will be limited at the start of development of the platform and small group will get the majority of orders.
That’s why the platform focuses on the decentralization of possession – the number of miners will grow constantly, and the number or nodes will do the same in order to contribute to the development of positive competition.
Hey there. Arent you afraid that your platform will gradually turn out to be a centralized one?

But the main node is chosen by the speed of proceeding of the algorithm. Thus, the one who owns the most powerful equipment will be able to mine more.

I guess this is logical. In addition, the dependence of the number of transactions on the computing powers is a common thing everywhere, not only in Credits.

However, the number of miners will be limited at the start of development of the platform and small group will get the majority of orders.

Which coin are you talking about? There is no mining for Credits at least as per admins,website and WP.
Activity: 196

Jump to: