Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 6. (Read 9944 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Quite a new vision of holding a token sale , I believe. Let's see how successful this game will be. Undoubtedly, the experience of the team allows me to think about a successful future for Lucky Strike.
The whole strategy is very simple and its description is shown on the website , not in WP. I think that the interactive chart allows us to assess the future potential.
I still find it difficult to get used to such a presentation of information. I think that it would be more just to see the entire description in a single document.
Activity: 42
I am more interested in the project in order to make a profit from the investment. Want to know how may grow the value of the token after completion of the ICO?
Activity: 28
I would like to understand, the profit from referrals will be credited in tokens immediately after the new participant makes a bet?
you can find out all the conditions by clicking on the link to the affiliate program.
I like their offer. Rarely there is such motivation to participate in the affiliate program. Great option.
Will the affiliate program be open during the sale of the ICO or after the token is presented at the exchanges?
Activity: 35
Partners that can quickly increase the number of participants are an important part of a successful token sale. The team was able to begin their involvement using investments from private sale?
Well, it's definitely in the team's plans. But how quickly it will increase the number of players during the ICO is not clear to me.
Activity: 32
endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
Activity: 33
Current game rank is #1001. I do not know whether the game will be able to get into the top-100, but I think that the game developers have a chance to make their project popular, if LST will bring good profits.
I think that the process of increasing the rating of the game will be gradual. And this is quite normal for the ICO stage when selling a token.
And there are incentives for those players who leave their feedback about the project? The reputation and fame of the project could grow among new investors.
I have not seen this feature on the project site, but such information would be useful for those who want to quickly understand their capabilities in the game.
0.52 ETH and over 80 bets. I think that this is still not as much as we would like to see. What advertising campaign is presented in the framework of the project on the thematic sites?
endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
It is possible that investors are not as confident in the success of profit growth as those participants who are interested in the goal of the game. But this is only my opinion.
Activity: 36
I think that some new games that create their own ICOs can follow the example of Lucky Strike and offer such a token sale structure as here.
quite possible. Smart contract is suitable for different games, but not all gambling developers want it.
Well, now I only see here the opportunity for a fair calculation of profit and gain. Therefore, you should take a closer look at this investment.
I think we can talk about a long-term perspective here. But until ICO completes it's hard to estimate, I don't quite understand the rise in the price of the token.
Activity: 26
Current game rank is #1001. I do not know whether the game will be able to get into the top-100, but I think that the game developers have a chance to make their project popular, if LST will bring good profits.
I think that the process of increasing the rating of the game will be gradual. And this is quite normal for the ICO stage when selling a token.
And there are incentives for those players who leave their feedback about the project? The reputation and fame of the project could grow among new investors.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Does anybody knows why the project has chosen such name? Lucky Strike - like US popular cigarettes.
Maybe this was done on purpose to catch attention?
Activity: 14
Quite a new vision of holding a token sale , I believe. Let's see how successful this game will be. Undoubtedly, the experience of the team allows me to think about a successful future for Lucky Strike.
Activity: 33
I would like to understand, the profit from referrals will be credited in tokens immediately after the new participant makes a bet?
you can find out all the conditions by clicking on the link to the affiliate program.
I like their offer. Rarely there is such motivation to participate in the affiliate program. Great option.
Activity: 31
Partners that can quickly increase the number of participants are an important part of a successful token sale. The team was able to begin their involvement using investments from private sale?
I think that some new games that create their own ICOs can follow the example of Lucky Strike and offer such a token sale structure as here.
quite possible. Smart contract is suitable for different games, but not all gambling developers want it.
Well, now I only see here the opportunity for a fair calculation of profit and gain. Therefore, you should take a closer look at this investment.
I am interested to hear here the opinion of players who have already made a bet and participated in an instant game.
Activity: 42
Lucky Strike is a completely new approach to the distribution of profits for the players. I hope that due to their uniqueness, they will increase their rating.
I just want to see how fast the game gets popular. If the team used the right strategy, then Lucky Strike will be very interesting for players for a long time.
Activity: 35
If I place a bet and the token participates in the game, how does my profit increase? I don't understand your terms.
I'm sure you'll find all the information on the game's website. I read that the team also offered an interesting chance for an instant return.
It seems to me that the team should have been more active in promoting their game during the testing phase. The more players, the more interesting the game.
I think that those participants who like this principle of games can start with a small jackpot.
Pages:
Jump to: