Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 5. (Read 9944 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Lucky Strike is a trusted . Great slogan. Blockchain allows you to make such a game with a great prospect of growth in the number of players.
Activity: 33
Will I be able to sell my token in the future or are they completely destroyed after I bought the token and placed a bet?
Lucky Strike takes 5% of every bet and distributes it pro-rata among all token holders in the form of dividends. These will naturally, quickly exceed the ICO LST purchase price and continue to grow. You can then sell your LST on the exchange at a price always more than the ETH it accumulated.

I am sure that this description given by the team answers the question.
Activity: 31
I decided to observe the progress of the token sale a little to understand how the team is conducting a marketing strategy to expand the number of players.
822 015 USD marketing budget. In my opinion, it is a great amount to ensure the attraction of new players, but for this the project must complete the sale of the token.
Activity: 23
When will the partner be presented for listing? ICO will be closed after the time specified on the main page of the project?
Activity: 35
I decided to observe the progress of the token sale a little to understand how the team is conducting a marketing strategy to expand the number of players.
There are a lot of such investors. It is difficult to understand the number of community members , but I think that the affiliate program will benefit.
Activity: 42
smart contract will guarantee every event for the Lucky Strike player , it's cool, I have not met gambling like this ICO.
Activity: 30
endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
I haven't figured it out yet. I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team can reveal more information about this issue.
I haven't seen much additional information about the game and the team's strategy here, other than the one listed on the site. I don't think there will be another addition.
Activity: 42
The best way to learn the game is to place a bet. There is an opportunity to invest without participation in an instant game?
I think that the team should provide a choice for the player in this process. I did not participate in the testing, now it is interesting to learn about it before becoming a member of the ICO.
Does anybody knows why the project has chosen such name? Lucky Strike - like US popular cigarettes.
Maybe this was done on purpose to catch attention?
I'm sure that's true. Moreover, this name is well remembered. Although it seems to me that a unique name would be more relevant.

I agree that having a unique name would be much better. So far it seems that the project is based on the money from selling cigarettes. If it is 100% true, strange that with such huge funds, the projects webpages is so simple.
well, the funds were raised by attracting private investment and personal funds. I did not participate in this stage of the sale, but I think that the team did not have the support of a large investment Fund.
Will the team change the design of the game or add new features during the development of the project and the completion of the token sale?
Activity: 35
I would like to understand, the profit from referrals will be credited in tokens immediately after the new participant makes a bet?
you can find out all the conditions by clicking on the link to the affiliate program.
I like their offer. Rarely there is such motivation to participate in the affiliate program. Great option.
Will the affiliate program be open during the sale of the ICO or after the token is presented at the exchanges?
everything happens during the ICO and in my opinion, this is the main feature of this project.
I like the way the team presented their work. Very few projects present their work at the ICO stage.
Activity: 37
Did you take part in any events?
20% of the bet goes to increase the popularity of the game. What does this strategy include?
there should be an advertising campaign to ensure that gaming platforms can learn about the game, and possibly be able to implement their part of the affiliate program.
Activity: 30
20% of the bet goes to increase the popularity of the game. What does this strategy include?
Does anybody knows why the project has chosen such name? Lucky Strike - like US popular cigarettes.
Maybe this was done on purpose to catch attention?
I'm sure that's true. Moreover, this name is well remembered. Although it seems to me that a unique name would be more relevant.

I agree that having a unique name would be much better. So far it seems that the project is based on the money from selling cigarettes. If it is 100% true, strange that with such huge funds, the projects webpages is so simple.
well, the funds were raised by attracting private investment and personal funds. I did not participate in this stage of the sale, but I think that the team did not have the support of a large investment Fund.
Activity: 36
endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
I haven't figured it out yet. I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team can reveal more information about this issue.
Partners that can quickly increase the number of participants are an important part of a successful token sale. The team was able to begin their involvement using investments from private sale?
Well, it's definitely in the team's plans. But how quickly it will increase the number of players during the ICO is not clear to me.
Right now I don't see what could expand the community for Lucky Strike. I think that a lot depends on the amount that the team has left for this stage, because some of the initial investment has already been spent on the development itself.
Activity: 23
Will I be able to sell my token in the future or are they completely destroyed after I bought the token and placed a bet?
Activity: 32
I would like to understand, the profit from referrals will be credited in tokens immediately after the new participant makes a bet?
you can find out all the conditions by clicking on the link to the affiliate program.
I like their offer. Rarely there is such motivation to participate in the affiliate program. Great option.
Will the affiliate program be open during the sale of the ICO or after the token is presented at the exchanges?
everything happens during the ICO and in my opinion, this is the main feature of this project.
The best way to learn the game is to place a bet. There is an opportunity to invest without participation in an instant game?
Pages:
Jump to: