Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][dApp][Ethereum] Lucky Strike Game - page 4. (Read 9944 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Why did you decide not to hold a bounty campaign for your ICO project? I looked for this link, but did not see. I think the community plays an important role in the popularity of the game.
I think testing the game and placing it on StateOfTheDApps helped increase interest in the events on the project.
Activity: 28
The very idea of instant play looks good. Let's see how in the end the developers will be able to implement their marketing strategy at an early stage of launch.
Activity: 34
Why did you decide not to hold a bounty campaign for your ICO project? I looked for this link, but did not see. I think the community plays an important role in the popularity of the game.
Activity: 32
I decided to observe the progress of the token sale a little to understand how the team is conducting a marketing strategy to expand the number of players.
There are a lot of such investors. It is difficult to understand the number of community members , but I think that the affiliate program will benefit.
Does the price of the token not change during the token sale? I just wanted to know more about the game so I could invest with maximum benefit for myself.
0.00015 ETH = 1 LST, and there is no information about additional bonuses yet. I think they were only for early investors.
Activity: 40
ICO will allow you to get the maximum fame of the project, so that players understand the essence of the game. In the future, I think Lucky Strike will have a lot of fans.
In order to have a lot of them, the team should now try to attract as many players as possible. As can be seen from the statistics of bets, the first experience of the game attracts for further participation.
Activity: 30
A great game to be part of a profitable investment with a long-term perspective. What can be plan during the year to attract players?
without a doubt, the team must be active in order for the ICO rating to become higher.I will be happy to support the project , because I think that the token will grow in price in any case, though not so quickly.
Activity: 35
endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
I haven't figured it out yet. I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team can reveal more information about this issue.
I haven't seen much additional information about the game and the team's strategy here, other than the one listed on the site. I don't think there will be another addition.
I definitely want to try to make a profit in the game. Now is the time to understand all the details. I'm very interested in the idea of Lucky Strike.
a higher chance of profit can be obtained after the token sale is completed. I am sure that bets with a large number of players will increase the size of the jackpot.
Simple design. But I think that the main thing here is the very essence of the game. Bet gives you a permanent chance to win. That's cool, I think.
I think that you can start with a small bet that will help you learn all the prospects of instant play, and determine the possibility of a larger investment.
and where I can read the reviews of those participants who tested the game. I think that their opinion can confirm the effectiveness of this project.
Invest, play and earn. The best solution for gamblers . Good luck to all participants.
I think that this concept can have a greater impact on investors who love gambling. But I think there are a lot of them.
Invest, play and earn. The best solution for gamblers . Good luck to all participants.
Activity: 36
Simple design. But I think that the main thing here is the very essence of the game. Bet gives you a permanent chance to win. That's cool, I think.
endless chance to win is of course a completely new approach to gambling. I will be happy to be part of your ever-growing community.
There are not many players, the process of community expansion is just beginning, so everyone has a chance to support this ICO.
And the tokens that the team receives will participate in the ICO sale or will their part of the tokens be presented at the exchanges?
I haven't figured it out yet. I think that in the process of collecting investments, the team can reveal more information about this issue.
I haven't seen much additional information about the game and the team's strategy here, other than the one listed on the site. I don't think there will be another addition.
I definitely want to try to make a profit in the game. Now is the time to understand all the details. I'm very interested in the idea of Lucky Strike.
Activity: 33
ICO will allow you to get the maximum fame of the project, so that players understand the essence of the game. In the future, I think Lucky Strike will have a lot of fans.
Activity: 26
I decided to observe the progress of the token sale a little to understand how the team is conducting a marketing strategy to expand the number of players.
There are a lot of such investors. It is difficult to understand the number of community members , but I think that the affiliate program will benefit.
Does the price of the token not change during the token sale? I just wanted to know more about the game so I could invest with maximum benefit for myself.
Activity: 33
With such an increase in rates and the number of investors, I am not sure that the entire amount will be collected during the sale of the ICO. How will this affect the development of the game as a whole?
822 015 USD marketing budget. In my opinion, it is a great amount to ensure the attraction of new players, but for this the project must complete the sale of the token.
of course, this is a gradual process of increasing the number of players acquired. But still there are early investments that the team will be able to use to start the affiliate program.
Activity: 35
Will new betting or instant play options be added in the future to keep new players interested?
Will I be able to sell my token in the future or are they completely destroyed after I bought the token and placed a bet?
Lucky Strike takes 5% of every bet and distributes it pro-rata among all token holders in the form of dividends. These will naturally, quickly exceed the ICO LST purchase price and continue to grow. You can then sell your LST on the exchange at a price always more than the ETH it accumulated.

I am sure that this description given by the team answers the question.
this is understandable, now I would like to know the name of the partner, which should be the basis for the project to have opportunities to increase interest in the token.
Pages:
Jump to: